SELECT CONTENT

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:14 pm

IA Sprite. The first epi of the 'ette I thought, why do they always get weirdo Canadians, but it didn't take long to laugh and find him funny.

I suggested to MF he should be the bartender. Can you imagine everyone going up to the bar to confide in Daniel. laugh out loud

Also, I love the fact, in that article he states, that the maple syrup stint was his idea. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by just2relax Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:09 am

WOW, that interview says that his father is a paraplegic after an accident. That really shapes a person. Too bad we aren't told that on the shows.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 am

He has a degree in psychology? Who knew ... well, I like him. He definitely knows what he is doing, so much of it is intentional (more than it's given him credit) and he understands the reality-TV, so embraces it all without complaining, even if some of the portray was less than stellar. I hope he can benefit from this show whatever that means for him. (He's like Ashley S. (onion girl) of this year and funny.) yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:50 am

Does he find love on the show?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:45 pm

I like him so much!! 

Wait. Are insect chin babies a thing? #bachelorinparadise #danielquotes @danielseanmaguire @sarahherron by @pacozero

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:46 pm

cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:12 pm

But then he dumps Sarah for a twin so I don't know how nice he is...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:17 pm

cantstopl rofl whaaat?! Daniel ... again ... where does he come up with this ridiculous recount? ... Bee impregnated his chin hehehe

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Duke702 wrote:But then he dumps Sarah for a twin so I don't know how nice he is...

We don't know the reasons behind that - in all interviews I have seen Sarah do she gave Daniel glowing praise - for all we know she may have asked to leave.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Hmm, true could be. But I do remember Sarah snapchatting when she got back from filming saying BIP was "so crazy" and she seemed sad. But we will see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:cantstopl rofl whaaat?! Daniel ... again ... where does he come up with this ridiculous recount? ... Bee impregnated his chin hehehe

cantstopl

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 am

This one's for you @guardianangel  Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 1122970954

Contact #bachelorinparadise by @beetsaladbar

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+17
MiniDiva
Duke702
hdman
happygolucky
just2relax