SELECT CONTENT

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instagood - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:05 am

instagood - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698 He is so funny! I read in an article over the weekend, where he was interviewed. That was his idea to pour maple syrup all over him, and the producers thought it was a great idea.

Just to set the record straight, Canadian guys do not wear those types of bathing suits. I should send that to my son and get his opinion. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

instagood - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

Hopefully, without cream cheese.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:12 am

^^That is good to hear GA, that these are the state swimming trunks!  

I had to reduce the size of the photo from 100% to 40% so I didn't blind you!   :shocked!:  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:16 am

Mother : Would you like this for your trip if you go to Cuba? (Daniel's pic attached)

Son: Yes I knew you smoked funny things in the 70's.

instagood - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698 love my son, he's just as hilarious in a different way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:41 am

Daniel was like at Sarah's tonight watching the show so....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:51 am

Duke702 wrote:Daniel was like at Sarah's tonight watching the show so....

How do we know this? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:16 am

^^ it was on Sarah's snapchat tonight, they were together

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:44 am

Duke702 wrote:^^ it was on Sarah's snapchat tonight, they were together

That is nice to hear. Even if there is nothing romantic, it is good to know that they remain friends. He seemed genuinely complimentary about her during the show tonight. It was nice to see some normal, nice interactions between all the crazy and slurping of each others faces.

Daniel really seems to make her laugh and lighten up. I think she was more relaxed than I have ever seen her in the few moments that they were shown together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:15 am

@sarahherron is watching me sweat and I think she likes it! #bachelorinparadise @bachelorinparadise by @danielseanmaguire
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:19 am

Sorry for the double post..... He has many versatile looks giggling

I see you girl #vancouver #la #beach #summer #model #gq #fashion #fitness #fitfam #fitspo #igdaily #instagood #igfitness #abs #bachelorinparadise @bachelorinparadise by @danielseanmaguire
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:01 am

Wowzer! He looks really hot there and I'm getting a little hot here!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:50 am

@Duke702 and @rhondam for clarifying. That's a cute caption.

He looks great in all his modelling pics.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+17
MiniDiva
Duke702
hdman
happygolucky
just2relax