SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:32 pm

BachFan2016 wrote:Kevin Dexter is another

Moved from Kevin P - one in the same - GA 8/13/16

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KevinP
Name: Kevin P.
Birthdate: January 28, 1981
Hometown: Vancouver, B.C.
Height: 6’

Spontaneous and adventurous at heart, Kevin sold everything he owned (except his ukulele!) and hit the road to pursue acting and modeling… and ended up traveling the globe for four years! Today, he is training to be a deckhand with the goal of creating a life that allows him to continue to live free and explore the world. Kevin is looking for a partner who is free-spirited and game to jump on board his latest adventure.

Tattoos:
None

Favourite Music:
This changes weekly, but I love acoustic, live type stuff.

Top 3 favourite movies:
Hard to answer... Vanilla Sky, Drive, Meet Joe Black

What is your favourite book and why?
The Art of Happiness – The Dalai Lama & Howard C. Cutler
It's an easy to pick up guide to the age-old question of happiness.

Who is your hero?
Right now? Bernie Sanders (anybody who stands up for what they believe in).

Special talent(s)?
I can make a pretty good elephant noise. I can stand on my toes. I can solve a Rubik’s Cube. I can name every country, find it on a map and name its capital. I can say “thank you” in 25 different languages.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
When Jillian Harris cut off all my hair. Ask her
about it.

What is your biggest date fear?
Farting

What is your guilty pleasure?
Dark Chocolate and salted caramel frozen yogurt.

What would an ex say are your three worst attributes?
1. My dislike of making plans
2. My need to eat every three hours for fear of getting “hangry”
3. My hate for texting

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
I would make inventions to become super rich and then use that money to create a company that installs solar stations in remote areas to give power and internet access to developing countries with the aim to educate.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
To become the person I am. It's taken a lot of work... and I’m still a work in progress. I'm also proud of my blog, which is a collection of my thoughts on life.

What are your three best attributes?
My sense of humour, my sense of adventure and my compassion.
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/kevin-p

The wait is over! Say hello to Kevin P., the first of many Bachelors that we'll reveal over the next couple weeks. #BacheloretteCA by @bacheloretteca

It was bothering me how many Kevin's we had so far so started looking closer.  Kevin P is actually Kevin Dexter Pattee  I found this info for him.....all pics seem to match up.

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2016-017
https://www.youtube.com/user/kevindexterpattee

http://changethewayitis.blogspot.ca/
This blog is both on the youtube site and on Kevin Dexter's IG acct.

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2016-018

Modelling bio
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/394990/viewall#/22182920

http://www.thefashionisto.com/kevin-pattee-means-business-for-august-man/

Old facebook from 2012
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.pattee

Kevin Pattee from josh knepper on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/44349904
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 pm

facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/kdpkevindexter?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

IG

https://www.instagram.com/kevindexter/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Here's proof he was off line on IG

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2016-016

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2016-015

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:36 am

Kevin Dexter and Kevin P are one in the same. I moved posts from Kevin P over here and changed his name to Kevin Dexter Pattee. Kevin P thread has been deleted.

Thanks @Aunties_Love for pointing that out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71282

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:26 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Kevin-10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Cpwvu85wgaawps3
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/762680348677435392
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:27 pm

I liked him last night. The ukulele playing was cute. He is a yachty, I can see them traveling together but I don't see him as the F1 as of right now.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:27 am

robinvi wrote:I liked him last night. The  ukulele playing was cute. He is a yachty, I can see them traveling together but I don't see him as the F1 as of right now.

i like him. He seems so laid back like Jasmine and i think his view on life and adventure is similar to hers also. I actually can see him being the F1 or a 'safe' F2. The only odd thing for me looking at his bio and clip is at age 35...he still seeks for more adventure..and came off as being so 'smooth'....Interesting guy for sure. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TaTgv8hKA

btw has anyone seen this? (published in the end of July...the filming was wrapped, right?)

looking at the description :
Life is a lesson.... and so was she.
It's not perfect..... but neither am I.

and the lyrics..seems like a heartbreak song to me giggling ....F2 anyone?

PS: IMO his Bachette blog is so refreshing...as we rarely get funny, insightful recaps by any on-going season contestant. yes

changethewayitis.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:28 am

Joy15 wrote:snipped..

btw has anyone seen this? (published in the end of July...the filming was wrapped, right?)

looking at the description :
Life is a lesson.... and so was she.
It's not perfect..... but neither am I.

and the lyrics..seems like a heartbreak song to me giggling ....F2 anyone?

PS: IMO his Bachette blog is so refreshing...as we rarely get funny, insightful recaps by any on-going season contestant. yes

Thanks @Joy15, laugh out loud that was a good read.

I found this interesting, which means he really was first out of the limo. I will bring it to the sleuthing thread.

Other Kevin is first. #thisbetternotbeforeshadowing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks @Joy15, laugh out loud that was a good read.

I found this interesting, which means he really was first out of the limo. I will bring it to the sleuthing thread.

Other Kevin is first. #thisbetternotbeforeshadowing.

yep i found that interesting as well. :yes: . Especially since he started with these lines  giggling (about his rivalry with the other Kevin):

But actually I don't, he seems pretty cool and relaxed,.....probably because he realizes he's the better of the Kevins.
Dammit. Before our introduction ends, I've already made up my mind that we are going to fight to the death. There can only be one.

I started to think Kevin W is the F1 for sure  Hugesmile .

GA, i may have misunderstood it..but i believe he referred to Kevin W as the one who was first out of the limo- as we've seen panned out. Hence his hashtag #thisbetternotbeforeshadowing.  giggling

Perhaps he is indeed the F2 and Kevin W is F1. so all of his comments do make sense to me  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Joy15 wrote: snipped..

yep i found that interesting as well. :yes: . Especially since he started with these lines  giggling (about his rivalry with the other Kevin):

But actually I don't, he seems pretty cool and relaxed,.....probably because he realizes he's the better of the Kevins.
Dammit. Before our introduction ends, I've already made up my mind that we are going to fight to the death. There can only be one.

I started to think Kevin W is the F1 for sure  Hugesmile .

GA, i may have misunderstood it..but i believe he referred to Kevin W as the one who was first out of the limo- as we've seen panned out. Hence his hashtag #thisbetternotbeforeshadowing.  giggling

Perhaps he is indeed the F2 and Kevin W is F1. so all of his comments do make sense to me  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Yes IA to all, and re the bold. Yes he confirmed that Kevin W was first out of the limo. I found that interesting that it was real time, especially if he is in the F2. Curious, what makes you think KevinP may be F1? I need to keep a closer eye on him! I thought he was very sweet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee