SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon 19 Sep - 19:47

@Guardianangel....I also had Kevin P on the radar as F1 because his traveling adventurous lifestyle matches Jasmine's the most IMO.

But now that I read he is blogging the season, I am not so sure anymore because that's not something I think an F1 would be allowed to do but who knows. I was impressed with him on Episode 1 because of how he held himself together despite being sick & also from the little CP conversation we were shown, he appeared to be focussed on trying to get to know Jasmine....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 19 Sep - 20:39

Thanks for your thoughts @mercieme. He's a sweetheart that's for sure. He's in my F6, for now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue 20 Sep - 3:16

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote: snipped..

yep i found that interesting as well. :yes: . Especially since he started with these lines  giggling (about his rivalry with the other Kevin):

But actually I don't, he seems pretty cool and relaxed,.....probably because he realizes he's the better of the Kevins.
Dammit. Before our introduction ends, I've already made up my mind that we are going to fight to the death. There can only be one.

I started to think Kevin W is the F1 for sure  Hugesmile .

GA, i may have misunderstood it..but i believe he referred to Kevin W as the one who was first out of the limo- as we've seen panned out. Hence his hashtag #thisbetternotbeforeshadowing.  giggling

Perhaps he is indeed the F2 and Kevin W is F1. so all of his comments do make sense to me  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Yes IA to all, and re the bold. Yes he confirmed that Kevin W was first out of the limo. I found that interesting that it was real time, especially if he is in the F2. Curious, what makes you think KevinP may be F1? I need to keep a closer eye on him! I thought he was very sweet.

@GuardianAngel

well..we have only 5 guys with sufficient time with Jasmine during the episodes : Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike , Drew and David.

From the preview Drew is likely the villain of the season..and David has this MOT vibe guy all over him..JMO. So..by process of elimination, i'd say Jasmine's front runners are : Kevin P, Kevin W and Mike.

Interesting to note that all of the 3, only Mike got the intro video with wonderful edit IMO.  In the preview , he also painted as a hero versus the villain of the season, Drew.He received FIR..and there was an inserted VO of Jasmine about seeing a future with him (which never bodes well as F1 in my book) laugh out loud).  so..im leaning more toward him as in the running for next Bachelor and peg him as the F3 for now.

I caught the camera panning to Kevin P over Jasmine's VOs  with the word 'husband'..twice (FWIW..Nick Viall got this too on A season laugh out loud) . Plus she said in the PI she has drawn to him. In the preview he  also got the word 'forever' and he is the only guy shown talking to Jasmine in the preview "its really easy to fall in love with you'. Thus im thinking he went far...F2, i assume.

the other Kevin (Kevin W) got the camera panning over him AFTER the word "husband" in the episode (Believe it or not..Josh had this kind of edit on A season laugh out loud) and..after the word "forever" in the preview. On his time with Jasmine, he received her VO 'for the right reason'.  yes From the preview he is also getting the lame jealousy edit. And we all know that is a global Bach trend right now Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 ..so that means Jasmine picked him in the end. JMO. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue 20 Sep - 3:49

@Joy15 wrote

well..we have only 5 guys with sufficient time with Jasmine during the episodes : Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike , Drew and David.

From the preview Drew is likely the villain of the season..and David has this MOT vibe guy all over him..JMO. So..by process of elimination, i'd say Jasmine's front runners are : Kevin P, Kevin W and Mike.

Interesting to note that all of the 3, only Mike got the intro video with wonderful edit IMO.  In the preview , he also painted as a hero versus the villain of the season, Drew.He received FIR..and there was an inserted VO of Jasmine about seeing a future with him (which never bodes well as F1 in my book) laugh out loud).  so..im leaning more toward him as in the running for next Bachelor and peg him as the F3 for now.

I caught the camera panning to Kevin P over Jasmine's VOs  with the word 'husband'..twice (FWIW..Nick Viall got this too on A season laugh out loud) . Plus she said in the PI she has drawn to him. In the preview he  also got the word 'forever' and he is the only guy shown talking to Jasmine in the preview "its really easy to fall in love with you'. Thus im thinking he went far...F2, i assume.

the other Kevin (Kevin W) got the camera panning over him AFTER the word "husband" in the episode (Believe it or not..Josh had this kind of edit on A season laugh out loud) and..after the word "forever" in the preview. On his time with Jasmine, he received her VO 'for the right reason'.  yes From the preview he is also getting the lame jealousy edit. And we all know that is a global Bach trend right now Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 ..so that means Jasmine picked him in the end. JMO. giggling

I like your elimination process. Here's hoping we can trust that edit. 

With Kevin W's jeolousy edit, it might be another hero complex to save the girl. I don't think he's a meathead, IMO he seems very family oriented. Based on his pic, he has an aggressive vibe but his IG seems kinder/gentler guy. He looks very at home with his baby niece. 

Kevin P for whatever reason is giving me a Rob Schneider/ Dick Van Dyke mashup. Sweet, weird and goofy. 

David is like Jerry Lewis and Frank Sinatra's child if they were able to breed

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue 20 Sep - 4:14

Idlemess wrote:

@Joy15 wrote

I like your elimination process. Here's hoping we can trust that edit. 

With Kevin W's jeolousy edit, it might be another hero complex to save the girl. I don't think he's a meathead, IMO he seems very family oriented. Based on his pic, he has an aggressive vibe but his IG seems kinder/gentler guy. He looks very at home with his baby niece. 

Kevin P for whatever reason is giving me a Rob Schneider/ Dick Van Dyke mashup. Sweet, weird and goofy. 

David is like Jerry Lewis and Frank Sinatra's child if they were able to breed

@Idlemess TY for chiming in..

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 giggling at you describing David.

yep..i can only hope if Kevin W is indeed the F1, they will still show us the connection and his good qualities. I can understand the JP's (of Ashley, Ette US S8) jealous type of edit...but i can't stand Alex's (Richie) jelly edit. With the latter it makes so hard to root for the final couple since the connection and the F1 good qualities were buried under the perfect edit of the F2 and F2 story with the lead. JMO.

Wish TPTB CA would take notes from Richie season. Here is hoping !  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue 20 Sep - 4:16

Guys since this is the first season of Bette CA, I am hoping for a love story but yeah my expectation is low because these producers are not to be trusted laugh out loud.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue 20 Sep - 4:22

mercieme wrote:Guys since this is the first season of Bette CA, I am hoping for a love story but yeah my expectation is low because these producers are not to be trusted laugh out loud.

giggling Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

@mercieme

at the very least i kinda hope its another Sasha and Sam Frost season..at mnimum, we got to see the tonsil hockey on the 1-1 date :uptonogood

of course my ideal is of the avi of mine: adorable wuv story of Art-Matty awwww

Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue 20 Sep - 4:27

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Guys since this is the first season of Bette CA, I am hoping for a love story but yeah my expectation is low because these producers are not to be trusted laugh out loud.

giggling Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

@mercieme

at the very least i kinda hope its another Sasha and Sam Frost season..at mnimum, we got to see the tonsil hockey on the 1-1 date :uptonogood

of course my ideal is of the avi of mine: adorable wuv story of Art-Matty  awwww

Praying

Oh Joy....I have given up that there will ever be another Art & Matty edit in any of the franchises, sorry to be a pessimist but the producers have turned me into one, sadz.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue 20 Sep - 4:33

mercieme wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

@mercieme

of course my ideal is of the avi of mine: adorable wuv story of Art-Matty  awwww

Praying

Oh Joy....I have given up that there will ever be another Art & Matty edit in any of the franchises, sorry to be a pessimist but the producers have turned me into one, sadz.

I know..they did this to me repeatedly :shootme: so...... :frommeto

However, i still have a slight of hope for Nick season...(a girl can dream, right?...) Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 20 Sep - 15:06

Thanks @Joy15 for your summary! yes

I enjoyed Season 1 and 2 of The Bachelor Canada. IMO they showed a love story with some drama mixed into it for these two seasons.

I'm hoping the same for the first season of The Bachelorette Canada. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue 20 Sep - 15:26

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @Joy15 for your summary! yes

I enjoyed Season 1 and 2 of The Bachelor Canada. IMO they showed a love story with some drama mixed into it for these two seasons.  

I'm hoping the same for the first season of The Bachelorette Canada. yes

@GuardianAngel

my pleasure! yes right there with you! Praying .IMO we are way long overdue for a good wuv story :sprinklehearts. Still optimist since ive heard on Brad season the Canadian production were willing to help Brad to find the right one and support the final couple (B n B). I thought at that time : how sweet...guess they are not as devious as their counterparts in the US giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue 20 Sep - 20:40

I like Kevin P and hope he lasts a long time. He's way more my type than the other Kevin.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee