SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 am

Olivia commented on his IG Hugesmile : 

• oliviacaridi Thanks for lookin out @kellzzz_asf. Said it on the after show, I'm here if it doesn't work out HA!

The idea of him with Caila is cool, but I like Olivia, too, so I could ship it laugh out loud 
Ball's in your court, KP heartglasses laugh out loud 

You didn't think I'd bungee jump WITHOUT my uke did you? #bloukransbridge #southafrica #highestbridgejumpintheworld by @kevindexter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:31 am

I love him!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm

He's quite the guy. :cutiepie

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:52 pm

KP oozes charisma if you ask me! His voice, look & depth make him VERY attractive!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Yeah. He is my choice for bachelor. I prefer him over Mikhel for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:01 pm

I agree with you guys ... he's a hottie all around beatingheart 

This pics a throwback to my Mexico City days where I was in pretty good shape. The gym has always been a good place for me both mentally and physically. Usually my work and travel life has completely no routine whatsoever but working out has always stayed a constant....until now.  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f623 Working a new job at sea makes it virtually impossible. I crave my old routine of lifting. 2 weeks until I'm back on land and can get back to training again. CANNOT WAIT. by @kevindexter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:35 pm

I beatingheart him too however it's taken him a very long time to kiss the girl so I'm not sure how that is viewed by tptb plus it's very late in the game to not have had a 1-1.
When he is on screen he has my full attention so I would gladly watch a full season of Kevin P.

Am curious as to what will happen next between Jasmine & Kevin as Benoit, for example, had more time - and kisses- with her yet she kept giving Kevin roses and seems more into him. Or maybe I'm just more into him and projecting giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:46 pm

He will be heart broken because I think he will leave and then realise he should have done more and not be guarded. Credit to Jasmine because she did try eith him. And her VO about hoping he finds everlasting love is probably about Kevin P.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 am

He replied back to Olivia Smiley :
kevindexter Hahahha @kellzzzz_asf. Appreciate the shout out Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f44d @oliviacaridi I saw the aftershow Lol! Thanks for having my back when I was down and for showing me the love Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f618 Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f44c 

(This exchange between KP, Olivia & a mutual fan can be found under the IG post I posted with Olivia's comment upthread, link here Smiley)

I have a feeling he'll be just fine laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:34 am

Should this thread be rated PG mature giggling

I am amazed as to how he worked so hard in the gym to get that bod, well done Kevin P yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:53 am

Best caption for a #shamelessshirtlessselfie ever laugh out loud 

We inhabite these incredible bodies that we use to navigate our way through the world..... but we must not get to used to them, for they are just temporary. They will give us everything they can before they ultimately falter and betray our aspirations. So take care of them, enjoy them and use them while you can; just remember that they are not you. They are simply where you live. Also, this is a shameless selfie. #singapore #avenue #ninoyap by @kevindexter

(@mercieme rotfl... I guess this post reinforces your "rating" suggestion laugh out loud )

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 am

If this sweetheart is single I'd set him up on a coffee date with Jade's maid of honor. Kevin, as a deckhand, keeps his possessions in a locker and she is an adventurer who values experiences over possessions.
I think they would have a lot to talk about.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee