SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Sprite wrote:OMG...He is so hot on the after show. Somebody needs to get a giff of his little wink at the end of his piece where they show some of his time with the guys. Kevin W talking about how Kevin P played him an Adele song while he was sleeping...and he would marry him.
This sounds so awesome! I can't wait to watch him on the After Show. On a purely shallow note, glad to hear about the bolded heartglasses Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1105969562 laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:47 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 CvqvDYRXYAAYCm_
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Kevin P. is really opening up about his past & family. His walls have been up but is he ready to let them down with Jasmine? #BacheloretteCA
Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 CvqvZduXgAAuAxQ
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Both Jasmine and Kevin P. have struggled with the absence of a parent. Does this make them compatible? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:07 am

Kevin said his blood pressure just went up when Trisha said you don't get to see your family ahead of time before you walk in. Kind of scary.

Was cute to watch, Trisha really likes Kevin, as well as the TV audience.

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:34 am

@Brill that's nice to hear that Trisha likes Kevin ... she was my fave on Tim's season ❤️ 
Hoping to get around to watching tomorrow Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:36 am

Does any one know if Trisha is still dating that Aussie guy? Maybe herself and Kevin P can make a go for it since she likes to travel as well, just saying giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:45 am

@mercieme I'm not sure ... last relationship status I got from her was from a vid on BetteCA fbook saying she was in a r/s, but that was awhile ago.  Maybe I'll look at her IG for updates later Smiley (I only recently started looking at contestants' IGs). 

Olivia has said she's there if it doesn't work out w/Jasmine ... so some flirtation there, too laugh out loud

ETA: Trisha just tweeted this: 

Trisha Vergo @TrishaVergo
@Deelaney31 Lol my bf was in audience  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f60d  but that Kevin P won't have any trouble finding love ;)
Oct 26, 2016, 11:18 AM
Source: @TrishaVergo Twitter

So no Kevisha laugh out loud 
It was still super cute how enthusiastic she was about him as a fan on the After Show Smiley ...& their overall interaction was so adorable and fun to watch! (I'm watching that now before the episode itself laugh out loud ).
& @Sprite was spot on - he looked super hot heartbeat (Trisha looked gorgeous, too...really cool to see her on TV again Smiley).

ETA:
Kevin P was simply lovely this week. I feel a bit bad for finding him too slick in the beginning as I couldn’t feel more differently now that we’ve seen more of him. His 1-on-1 conversation with Jasmine about their families and nomadic ways on that, um, rock (?) was intense. It felt so complete, so unedited from start to finish. Now, perhaps this was the sort of conversation which resonated with all people in the way a horoscope reading does, but it truly resonated with me. Being more the “gypsy” type myself, I have dated men of similar types (especially if you consider that most men I’d meet would be via my profession), but ultimately I work best with—and am going to marry—a “feet on the ground” type like what Jasmine is looking for. However, I’ve never put the same labels on them and thus have never put quite Jasmine’s degree of thought into those labels, which made it neat to watch this conversation and legitimately learn something about myself. I can’t say I’ve learned much about myself after many years spent watching this show (except maybe that I love trashy TV). Being on this show, yes, but not watching it.

Back to Kevin P, he was a gentleman from start to finish. He could have given Jasmine a hard time for having his time (pretty blatantly) wasted—it’s not like he revealed anything on this date that suddenly proved him a “gypsy.” That was his MO from the get-go. But he was kind and appreciative of the experience nonetheless. I did not see Jasmine sending Kevin P packing at all. For some reason I was sure there’d be four Hometowns and that Kevin P, with his dark family story and dark horse kisses, would just make the cut.
Sharleen Joynt on The Bachelorette Canada: Episode 7

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:13 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:29 am

@notarose That's hilarious! I may have to try that when we're coming home from Europe and I don't have any more room in my bags. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:17 pm

Love this guy!!! Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:07 pm

I beatingheart KP. That is all laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Rocks

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 ByeKP
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/episode-7-recap-all-talk-and-no-play
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Kevin Dexter Pattee wrote:That day at the riad while sitting in the sun before the ceremony, I wrote a song that about all of this and so last night I recorded it (mistakes and all)... In my head, it should be Eddie Vedder singing it..... but I guess you're stuck with me.
http://changethewayitis.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-bachelors-diary-episode-6-marrakesh.html

Published on Oct 25, 2016 on youtube
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee