SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Just read an IG post from Kevin that indicates he out on sea working and will be back on land in two weeks.  What would this say about his chance at being F1?

@Idlemess, that's his job though, he is a deckhand. IMO F1 or not he needs to continue working. That being said we know he made it to Marrakesh per current SCs & we have spolier information that he gets a HTD but does not get to F3. Mind boggling to me but I will make up my mind with the next set of SCs we get after Marrakesh.
I hope so. He has grown on me because he could not hide his confusion when he walked in on Jasmine and Seth laugh out loud.

Girl you are in trouble this season, you do have a lot of faves giggling . Like Joy15 posted, my hope is Kevin P gets the next Bachie CA gig if he is not F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm looking forward to watching Kevin P's one-on-one date with Jasmine, and seeing those different sides to him. I also think that if he was chosen as the Bachelor CA it would make for a really interesting season. From what I've seen on the show and through his social media, he has a lot of depth and a good perspective on life. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:31 pm

http://changethewayitis.blogspot.com

i wonder why he hasn't blogging episode 2? hmmmm....Suspect

i enjoyed epis 1 recap a lot! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:22 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CtZ9j0RXYAAdsSt
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
How ADORABLE is Kevin P. with Amira? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:27 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CtZ_yP3WAAAY4Np
"4-1/2 years old and my niece says, 'Uncle Kevin, are you going away ‘cause you’re scared to love?’"#OutOfTheMouthsofBabes #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:35 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CtaAKxkWgAAJb_l
Is Kevin P. afraid of love? What do you think? #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:27 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CtaqceQXEAQBiEB
"I think that sometimes love can take you by surprise." - Jasmine #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:28 am

Yes, I caught that statement. I can't remember if it was a PI, and she may be talking about someone else, or if she specifically mentioned KevinP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 am

The statement Love can take you by surprise was said in the back ground, not to someone or to the camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:42 am

@reason Thanks. I'll never get to it I'm sure, but it would be interesting to sleuth what was going on when she said that. It was after or during her talk with Kevin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 am

It was during the commerical before the episode start and it was shown just before the section of Mikhel and the others appears in the classroom.  I did not see her saying it though, it was voice over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:4: Kevin P, 35: Kevin P continues to be charming as ever, though there’s still part of me that feels he’s a bit too charming, too smooth, too good at this. He was great with his assigned kids on the “school of art” Group Date and won the coveted one-on-one time and Group Date rose, solidifying his position as a frontrunner. However, while I like him and think he’s ultra-handsome, I’m still a bit wary of his suaveness. Further research must be done!
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee