SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:15 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I love your avatar, @Joy15 Smiley

He's such a cute dork laugh out loud

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Unspecified-e1455821529827
source

Kevin is quite the guy that is for sure. I'll remember him as one of my favorites for being unique and the way he looks is nothing to complain about, either. Hugesmile cheerleader

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:26 am

*snipped*

tyvm @TheWrongReasons..

I love both Nick and Shar for what they are and what they represent : open minded to diversity, willing to try new things, kind, non-judgemental, well spoken and true to self no matter what. yes . Rare to find on this silly show laugh out loud. I also love their friendship. It transcend a mere Reality TV show and beyond the BachNation circle who often being called as quite shallow. IMO. Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 .

As im going unspoiled, i guess this avi is my way to sending Nick good vibe so that he may follows Shar and Andy footsteps being a happy engaged couple Smiley Praying

(sorry..kinda O/T. i promise to get back to KP on my next post giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 am

This is amusing!  giggling

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 14550039_1117274128363918_3564994924954779648_n

goodhumanprods Cool fan art! @kevindexter @kevin.c.wendt #bachelorette #bacheloretteca @bacheloretteca @goodhumanprods

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLZcHrFBLfh/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:14 pm

^cute fan art!
Joy15 wrote:

*snipped*

tyvm @TheWrongReasons..

I love both Nick and Shar for what they are and what they represent : open minded to diversity, willing to try new things, kind, non-judgemental, well spoken and true to self no matter what. yes . Rare to find on this silly show laugh out loud. I also love their friendship. It transcend a mere Reality TV show and beyond the BachNation circle who often being called as quite shallow. IMO. Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 .

As im going unspoiled, i guess this avi is my way to sending Nick good vibe so that he may follows Shar and Andy footsteps being a happy engaged couple Smiley Praying

(sorry..kinda O/T. i promise to get back to KP on my next post giggling )
I totally agree @Joy15 - Nick & Sharleen are pretty awesome IMO Smiley

So about Kevin .... too little of him in ep4 IMO. I want more! He looked hot with the scarf though & I need to watch the pole dancing again for ...uh.... "research" purposes laugh out loud

@Brill - word Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
*snipped
So about Kevin .... too little of him in ep4 IMO. I want more! He looked hot with the scarf though & I need to watch the pole dancing again for ...uh.... "research" purposes laugh out loud

ITA..."researching" him is a MUST Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

No worries..we'll get to suck him up enjoy him on next week when he gets his SD in Morocco. Looking forward to observe his kissing skill :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Joy15 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
*snipped

ITA..."researching" him is a MUST Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

No worries..we'll get to suck him up enjoy him on next week when he gets his SD in Morocco. Looking forward to observe his kissing skill :uptonogood
Hugesmile

Can't wait for his SD! I hope he has some nice moments in tonight's ep, too. Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:34 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 CuilV7IWgAAl8Nc
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
The guns were a blazin' in this Strong Man competition. Who do you think will get the fastest time? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:50 am

^^^ He is just yummy for you

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:01 am

Kevin on the group date: "He's swung a lot of hammers apparently". "This is insane!" cantstopl  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:05 am

siena wrote:Kevin on the group date: "He's swung a lot of hammers apparently". "This is insane!" cantstopl  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

hahahaha..... i love him being the voice of the reasons!...laugh out loud..... Gotta love this :cutiepie beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:12 am

He's done a few movies!

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 MV5BMjA2NTQ2MDk1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQzODM5Nw@@._V1_SY264_CR1,0,178,264_AL_
Source: http://m.imdb.com/name/nm4172940/

Some pretty images from his work - looks like some combination of photoshoots/commercials/movies
(last pic might be bts? She looks like the actress on one of the movie posters on his IMDb page >>Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 MV5BMjMyMTk2MTAxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM4NzcyOQ@@._V1_UX148_CR0,0,148,216_AL_

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy%2B%252847%2529
Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Wdv-395172
Source: http://changethewayitis.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 20150825_125450
source

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:24 am

Interested to see Kevin on the GD and on his SD in Marrakech. I think his SD looks right up his alley. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee