Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sat Oct 15 2016, 04:20

Ah the discussion around those sc's in one of the show sleuthing threads has me worried ... I want to see him at least make it to Hometowns! Upset
avatar
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1411
Join date : 2014-09-22
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore on Sat Oct 15 2016, 06:13

@TheWrongReasons wrote:Ah the discussion around those sc's in one of the show sleuthing threads has me worried ... I want to see him at least make it to Hometowns!  Upset

I think he does make it to hometowns, Thomas was back on sm on May 12th and Drew was back home on May 14th, so that lines up with filming in Marrakech and those two are eliminated. Only way for Kevin P to be also eliminated is if the chart of bachelorette canada is not correct and there are four htd's instead of five, but it was correct untill now...

And to why she is crying in that s/cap I really don't know, maybe he sang her a song like this and she got a little emotional  Hugesmile  https://www.instagram.com/p/BLkK-vhg8Ap/?taken-by=kevindexter

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLkKE_PAj1v/?taken-by=kevindexter

lettore

Posts : 44
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena on Sat Oct 15 2016, 06:19

@lettore!

We also have the kiss between Kevin P and Jasmine which takes place IMO at the rose ceremony (it's when Kevin W gets jealous).

I believe Kevin P will make it to HTDs IMO if the chart is correct @TheWrongReasons so don't worry (too funny that I'm responsible for those sc's... told you I'd gone down the rabbit hole laugh out loud).


Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 15 2016, 14:03; edited 1 time in total

siena

Posts : 875
Join date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sat Oct 15 2016, 11:57

laugh out loud Thanks for the reassurance and sleuthing info, @lettore & @siena ! Smiley

Hopefully the chart is correct & there are 5 HT dates. If there are 4, I hope he makes it over Benoit (no offense, Benoit fans laugh out loud ) because I really want to see him in a hometown setting.
avatar
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1411
Join date : 2014-09-22
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Wed Oct 19 2016, 00:53


Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"Kevin P. is not playing this as a game. He's really trying to find out if I'm right for him" #BacheloretteCA
avatar
Maddy

Posts : 7663
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Wed Oct 19 2016, 14:47

Does anyone know what KevinP's revelation is going to be ?
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons on Thu Oct 20 2016, 01:33

@nd4reality maybe it's that he could see himself falling in love with her? Although that's such a general statement pretty much said by 99% of Bach contestants, so I personally wouldn't call it a revelation, but this show does tend to exaggerate. 

ETA: nm I just watched one of the promos again & realized that you were probably referring to his past. In that case, I have no clue laugh out loud 

If there are only 3 Hometowns, looks like we won't get to see KP in his element sad 

I like this season overall but I don't really feel invested in a love story. Jasmine & whoever her F1 is kind of feels like the nice sweet guy whom I like fine as a person/friend ... but the intriguing/guarded KP is the one who has my Bach heart & honestly I think I would be more interested in viewing a love story involving him. It will be a bummer to see him go before Hometowns for my own TV viewing purposes, but yeah, I really don't see "it" with him & Jasmine.


Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Oct 20 2016, 02:17; edited 3 times in total
avatar
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1411
Join date : 2014-09-22
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 20 2016, 01:36

@TheWrongReasons wrote:@nd4reality maybe it's that he could see himself falling in love with her? Although that's such a general statement pretty much said by 99% of Bach contestants, so I personally wouldn't call it a revelation, but this show does tend to exaggerate. 

If there are only 3 Hometowns, looks like we won't get to see KP in his element sad 

I like this season overall but I don't really feel invested in a love story. Jasmine & whoever her F1 is kind of feels like the nice sweet guy whom I like fine as a person/friend ... but the intriguing/guarded KP is the one who has my Bach heart. It will be a bummer to see him go for my own TV viewing purposes, but yeah, I really don't see "it" with him & Jasmine.

My exact sentiments. I will probably stop watching after he leaves, cant bear the thought of watching The other Kevin be F1. I like Mikhael and Mike enough and may revisit the show if one of them wins it. May being the operative word


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons on Thu Oct 20 2016, 01:46

@see2love wrote:
@TheWrongReasons wrote:@nd4reality maybe it's that he could see himself falling in love with her? Although that's such a general statement pretty much said by 99% of Bach contestants, so I personally wouldn't call it a revelation, but this show does tend to exaggerate. 

If there are only 3 Hometowns, looks like we won't get to see KP in his element sad 

I like this season overall but I don't really feel invested in a love story. Jasmine & whoever her F1 is kind of feels like the nice sweet guy whom I like fine as a person/friend ... but the intriguing/guarded KP is the one who has my Bach heart. It will be a bummer to see him go for my own TV viewing purposes, but yeah, I really don't see "it" with him & Jasmine.

My exact sentiments. I will probably stop watching after he leaves, cant bear the thought of watching The other Kevin be F1. I like Mikhael and Mike enough and may revisit the show if one of them wins it. May being the operative word

I'll most likely see it through but I agree with you - Mikhel or Mike would be nice with J but if KW wins ... I mean, I don't dislike him but I am so meh on that outcome.
avatar
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1411
Join date : 2014-09-22
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Thu Oct 20 2016, 08:45

I think KP was just too little too late because that kiss he gave Jasmine was hot! This guy knows what to do! :yes:
avatar
jojo47

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Thu Oct 20 2016, 08:53

I know. He would've been in my F3 easily, too late or not. It's too bad he didn't make a move earlier in the season because they've had some deeper conversations and I really think he could've been in the F3 had he done so. JMO.
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10317
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill on Thu Oct 20 2016, 10:28

It will be sad to see him go for me as well. no no
avatar
Brill

Female Posts : 2783
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum