SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ontothenext - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Just noticed on Kevin's twitter (10 hours ago) he posted a pic of his niece with the caption "Miss my girl" with a red heart. Could be the pic is a way to imply "Miss my girl" with the heart for Jasmine too????? While Mike posted a pic of guys going out on the town.........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

ontothenext - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Just noticed on Kevin's twitter (10 hours ago) he posted a pic of his niece with the caption "Miss my girl" with a red heart. Could be the pic is a way to imply "Miss my girl" with the heart for Jasmine too????? While Mike posted a pic of guys going out on the town.........

Mannnn this seems like he is posting to Jasmine IMO! Hugesmile starting to think he is f1, mike f2 and mikhel f3....... question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm pretty sure he meant that for his niece. But I noticed this. Hashtags don't sound like a F1 to me. hmmm

I looked at his IG before looking at the twitter.

kevin.c.wendt
Morocco, North Africa

1d
kevin.c.wendtUp and down that lonely road of faith #ontothenext #backofthebus #bacheloretteca

ontothenext - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 14717451_1812092632382345_472925063780237312_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:23 pm

So do u think he is heartbroken f2 @GA question all these clues r doing my head in dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:32 pm

I saw that quote also and thought the same thing too, GA. It could definitely apply to his sadness of not being  f1. However, it could also just simply be a reflection of the rollercoast of emotions he was experiencing during the period of time that his feelings for Jasmine were growing..
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:41 pm

It's based off of the lyrics from Kid Rock's Lonely Road of Faith. I guess the song can be interpreted in several ways.

Could be a spiritual song, could be about your significant other, etc.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Awww I love Kid Rock. That's such a great song.

IDK what to think. I know his family isn't talking, at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Adding this to Kevin W's thread. He re-tweeted this during episode 4 on Oct4 but has since deleted it
ontothenext - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 <a href=ontothenext - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Kwretw10" />

ETA: Not F1 or next Bach behaviour IMO

Last edited by Mr&MrsSmith on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Well he is a big boy, he can take care of himself. He is not final 1 and is bitter. per tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 am

oops, not nice KevinW. IA not F1 behaviour. Nice catch @"Mr&MrsSmith" !

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Episode 5.

Interesting episode twist for Kevin W which I think started on Ep. 4 with Jasmine saying she noticed KW's reaction to Mike's open shirt laugh out loud.
The chemistry to me during their time this episode was quite palpable (some might say tension) but looking at Jasmine's reaction to Kevin, she appeared to be amused imo. Might be insignificant but she hugged him differently than the other guys during rose ceremony.
The next episode I'm hoping will be the climax of the jealous edit or just something for Jasmine to keep on her mind regarding a future with KW.
Is her interest in him only lust and intrigue? I'll say he's an interesting character who is not one dimensional.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:33 pm

To me it is only lust and intrigue it aint going any where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold