SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:38 am

Brill wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he is a nice guy. He's a firefighter, has been in the military, loves his family, and spends time out west to visit often. I think he really likes her, and it makes him crazy to see her with other guys, and not being the centre of her attention.

IA with the poster upthread, sorry I forget who it was, I read earlier, something must have happened after the hissy fit and the producer blip, because she had a big sweet grin on her face when she gave him the rose.

I know majority of the members watching this season think Mike is the F1 and I don't really mind who out of the F3 are F1.  GA in this post you mention he goes to the West coast to visit his family but isn't it possible he could also be visiting Jasmine, that is if she is still living there?
Jasmine still lives in Pemberton

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:31 am

Is Pemberton on the West Coast and far is it in relation to where Kevin visits?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:20 am

lightredemption wrote:

Does anyone know if this photo was posted anywhere else beforehand? Interesting if it wasn't:
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 14719193_966223550190279_5243942639333539840_n
source

Thanks for the screencap lightredemption! Looks like Jasmine and Kevin are zeroed in on each other. Hugesmile The other guys are focused on things around them.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:20 pm

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Kevrain
source
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:2. Kevin W, 32: While some could see the “fight” between Kevin W and Jasmine as a red flag, I saw it as a sign of how comfortable and connected these two are. After all, we rarely show our less flattering sides to those we don’t know well, especially those we’re interested in romantically. The fact that they both eschewed their best behaviour to argue with each other means they’re pretty far along on the familiarity scale. I also suspect they’ll come out on the other side, softened to each other and stronger as a couple.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelorette-canada-episode-6/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Just putting two and two together, noticed on Kevin's twitter on October 13 he posted two pics,  the pic of his niece with the caption "Miss my girl  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2764"  
Kevin Wendt ‏@kevin_c_wendt  · Oct 13  

&

I'll be your lifeline tonight ⚓️" pic of him as a navy diver.
Jasmine was dealing with negative tweeters about having asked Mike to take off his shirt on October 13.
Maybe he couldn't help himself and was discreetly saying these captions to Jasmine.  clapping!  Hmmmm....or is this to far fetched.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 pm

I know this was posted in the Mike thread but I think it could also be posted here.

https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/r2r-bc-6

The guys explain very well, IMO, of what Kevin meant in his comments to Jasmine about not getting the rose, but did not say it right. Could not agree more.  I sometimes have trouble saying the right words to convene what I mean and I never have cameras in front of me or the angst of his emotion at the time. :yes: Hugesmile

If anyone wants to hear what they say about him it is towards the end of the podcast.

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Thanks for posting @Brill - I definitely agree with them; especially when they were saying that it was the most "real" moment of the show so far. To be honest, I think Jasmine and Kevin W have spent the entire season so far having "real" conversations even when those conversations aren't necessarily pleasant. 

I do really wish we could see how they "patched things up" since she gave him a lingering hug and everything at the RC
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:02 pm

I don't know what his bio said before but I don't think it looked like this. I looked at the first few pages of his thread, but there isn't a s/shot when we first sleuthed him.

IG

Kevin Wendt Bachelorette S.1 A man chasing experience Toronto, Firefighting, Friends, Family kevinw.inquiries@gmail.com Snapchat kwendt24 www.InclusiveLoveApparel.Ca

SCMIIW - I don't remember the gmail.com account or the apparel link, which BTW is a great cause.

ETA: I see he posted an IG about the apparel link two weeks ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know what his bio said before but I don't think it looked like this. I looked at the first few pages of his thread, but there isn't a s/shot when we first sleuthed him.

IG

Kevin Wendt Bachelorette S.1 A man chasing experience Toronto, Firefighting, Friends, Family kevinw.inquiries@gmail.com Snapchat kwendt24 www.InclusiveLoveApparel.Ca

SCMIIW - I don't remember the gmail.com account or the apparel link, which BTW is a great cause.

ETA: I see he posted an IG about the apparel link two weeks ago.

GA, you are correct, the gmail account & apparent account were recently added.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:58 am

Luvstruck wrote:
lightredemption wrote:

Does anyone know if this photo was posted anywhere else beforehand? Interesting if it wasn't:
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 14719193_966223550190279_5243942639333539840_n
source

Thanks for the screencap lightredemption! Looks like Jasmine and Kevin are zeroed in on each other. Hugesmile  The other guys are focused on things around them.  

This photo is on Kevin's IG.  It seems like someone just can't contain his feelings that he needs to give us clues.  giggling
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:02 am

charriotoffire wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
lightredemption wrote:

source

Thanks for the screencap lightredemption! Looks like Jasmine and Kevin are zeroed in on each other. Hugesmile  The other guys are focused on things around them.  

This photo is on Kevin's IG.  It seems like someone just can't contain his feelings that he needs to give us clues.  giggling

That picture is oddly interesting. I'm wondering if it was after the rain puddle run.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold