SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:40 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Does anyone know what high school he went to? I'm curious because he's a year older than me & from the same area (hometown wise). I wonder if we have any mutual acquaintances.

St. David Catholic Secondary School. At least according to his IG picture of him working out. Hard to bring it over now since I'm responding on a phone.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:28 pm

He sure does post a lot of baby pics. Family man

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Is this a throw back picture?  The baby's mum is sending hugs and kisses from the baby and that she miss Kevin.  So weird if the baby and Kevin just took the picture: If so where was Kevin this weekend?
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen23
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen11

source

I saw that last night. It was far to cold in Hamilton yesterday for the baby to be dressed like that. It must be a throwback IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:36 pm

dee wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Does anyone know what high school he went to? I'm curious because he's a year older than me & from the same area (hometown wise). I wonder if we have any mutual acquaintances.

St. David Catholic Secondary School. At least according to his IG picture of him working out. Hard to bring it over now since I'm responding on a phone.
Thanks, @dee Smiley 

Interesting ... we were attending high schools from the Waterloo District Catholic School Board at the same time then. We probably share some acquaintances. If I wasn't too lazy to reconnect with high school fbook friends who were into sports (seems like his crowd), I would ask around for gossip laugh out loud (this along with the fact that my co-worker's friend knows Drew & my sister's friend hooked up with April ... Canada seems like a small town or something laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:02 pm

I think it's safe to say they've patched things up. He definitely looks smitten and she's got an ear to ear grin. imoaa

Source: my SC from W network AfterShow preview 6

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Kevin%20w%20marrakesh_zpsiyk13gkv

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Kevin%20w%20marrakesh.PNG3_zps8vwbm1tk

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Kw_zpsqqux5vtq
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:12 pm

He gives me such bad vibes… I so hope she doesn't chose him

Last edited by Miyala on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Take a good look at the top pic and what looks to be a silhouette of them in the sky

Am I seeing things? Aha, its a reflection from the pic laugh out loud my bad giggling

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:Take a good look at the top pic and what looks to be a silhouette of them in the sky

Am I seeing things? Aha, its a reflection from the pic laugh out loud my bad giggling

It's kind of neat. :yes:

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:47 pm

I really like him because I think he's being really real. He might not be a finesse guy (Lord, that rain puddle stomp, laugh out loud) but he had to go and say he wanted to reenact the Notebook kiss with her.

This might be a guy who looks like he's all about man cave and football, but he seems the type to sit on the sofa and marathon watch Lifetime too. To me, its all about the balance.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Thanks for the scaps @richmondrose.

So much for Collingwood or out West or anywhere in Canada. Now they give us the balcony. Could have saved me some time looking for cottages up north. laugh out loud

ETA: Wow on the silhouette!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the scaps @richmondrose.

So much for Collingwood or out West or anywhere in Canada. Now they give us the balcony. Could have saved me some time looking for cottages up north. laugh out loud

ETA: Wow on the silhouette!

HaHa, That's what sleuthing is all about. Think of it as exercise for the mind; it helps to build up our mental stamina. yes

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:I really like him because I think he's being really real. He might not be a finesse guy (Lord, that rain puddle stomp, laugh out loud) but he had to go and say he wanted to reenact the Notebook kiss with her.

This might be a guy who looks like he's all about man cave and football, but he seems the type to sit on the sofa and marathon watch Lifetime too. To me, its all about the balance.
I thought the Notebook comment was funny since I've read/heard that some people think he looks like James Marsden (which I can see).
Now the question is, will he meet the same fate as Marsden's character? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold