Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:18 pm

I want to say there was 6 or 7 intro videos. With this being the first season who knows if they are following a pattern.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:22 pm

From the episode thread. I now know the French guy is Benoit, (he's adorable IMO) and the flight guy is Mikhel ( I love the looks of this guy but his voice doesn't match, sorry Mikhel). At the time I couldn't remember their names and I missed it on the screen.
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p84-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

@GuardianAngel wrote:Second intro - flight guy and French guy, I missed their names, I'll have to look them up

Drew - Toronto Keeps winking a little too much for me
Kyle - Hamilton - gosh he's so good looking, tall guy, cat guy He's so nice
Mike - Winnipeg firefighter - mother passed away breast cancer - started to get involved in charities - good guy helping people

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Looking at the preview i think he will be in the final2 and possibly the f1.Jasmine seemed to be quite taken by him and saying she likes him.
I even noticed how she sat by him during the cocktail party. Great early sleuthing.

fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine and Kevin W. really opened up and made a connection during their one-on-one time. Who's on #CaptainCanada team now? #BacheloretteCA

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Thomas, Kevin P. & Kevin W. are all safe going into this rose ceremony. Which Bachelors do you hope Jasmine gives a rose to? #BacheloretteCA

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 am

Just wanted to post about Kevin W and Jasmine in here because I enjoyed their conversation a lot. He brought out a different side of her that we haven't seen with anyone else yet. I thought it was nice that she described feeling 'confident' with him even though she was vulnerable in the moment. What a nice sentiment - to be confident enough around someone that you can be completely vulnerable. 

Also, their hugs were good. And hugs are very important for me when it comes to Bach couples:

Source: my SCs

lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 am

Thanks for posting those SCs @lightredemption. I, too, loved their hugs Smiley

I especially loved this one:

He was hugging her like that when she gave her his GD rose too... I'm wondering if this was shown in front of the guys. To me, that hug was very intimate. I guess it's better than Kevin P walking mid-makeout of Seth and Jasmine laugh out loud

I'll try and get more SCs of their time when W Network uploads the episode onto their website Smiley

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:12 am

Thanks @dee - the last SC I posted was the hug from when he was given the GD rose. It was, again, one of those whole body-encompassing hugs which IA is very intimate. Also I liked the way he kissed the side of her head in the first hug. It was a strictly sweet moment without the push for anything physical

lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:21 am

I think the fact that she opened up to him and admitted it's difficult for her tells me she felt a sense of immediate trust with him. It's suppose to be the other way around, the contestant is suppose to open up to the lead.

He's a big guy, but IMO he is very sensitive as well. I enjoyed the ease of their conversation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:44 am

Yes, I was saying in another thread that their conversation was very different to the ones she's had with others because it was really all about her instead of her trying to get to know someone/comfort them/make them feel better. When David asked her the same question later in the episode, her answer was much less revealing

lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 am

@dee wrote:Thanks for posting those SCs @lightredemption. I, too, loved their hugs Smiley

I especially loved this one:

He was hugging her like that when she gave her his GD rose too... I'm wondering if this was shown in front of the guys. To me, that hug was very intimate. I guess it's better than Kevin P walking mid-makeout of Seth and Jasmine laugh out loud

I'll try and get more SCs of their time when W Network uploads the episode onto their website Smiley

There is something between these two that I haven't seen with anyone else yet. IA that this hug shows some genuine affection. The kisses he gives her when he hugs her remind me of the intimacy behind a forehead kiss.

I'm starting to get why we see him telling Jasmine he's feeling jealous ~ he may have become invested quite quickly.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Kevin Wendt and Brent Cross....one of the camera men/producers that we got a lot of info from early on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoYUDQgUfG/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum: