SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:57 am

I really think that if family was one of the major factors in whom Jasmine picked, Kevin would have been sent home and Mike would have stayed.  Now of course she knows totally what happened, where we got to see the edited version of it all.

Kevin has not bothered me at all in anything that was shown this season.  He let his emotions get the better of him in their disagreement a couple of episodes ago but Jasmine and him got over that together and as Sharleen said it made them probably stronger as a couple.

There have been many seasons of the bachelor and ette shows that I felt that for me I wouldn't have chosen who they did.  The great thing for them is that is a good thing that I had no involvement in giving my 2 cents. giggling  Some of them have worked out and some did not.  Probably the odds of what happens in everyday life  between couples.

I think Kevin is the F1 and their odds of making it are as good as any other couples from this franchise.  I was very impressed with him at saying the things he did to her while they were on the football field.  He basically bared his soul and IMO really, really bared his soul, which can`t be easy to do with the cameras in your face.  In talking about his earlier years he said he didn`t like himself very much for who he was.  I do not know if I have ever heard a person bare his soul the way he did and as you can tell I was very, very impressed.  :yes:  Hugesmile   What hopefully comes with maturity is that we change the things we do not like about our selves.  

I also noticed that his family was surprised that he shared with Jasmine the circumstances that happened to his brother.  I assume it was not something they shared outside of the family, I am sure Jasmine noticed that as well. beatingheart  So I am a fan that they end up together and hopefully make it.
I have not been a fan of the final couples for a very long time. Hugesmile

Last edited by Brill on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Good Post @Brill That pretty much sum's up my thoughts as well. There are so many couples that do not succeed in a long lasting relationship/marriage. If they are fortunate enough to be in a position where they can be a couple, if Kevin is the F1, that's a bonus.

The experience will not be forgotten and I'm sure they learn a lot about themselves, which is always a good thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:46 pm

Jasmine brought a plant on the Htd with Kevin.

KW's mom came across as a B.I.T.C.H as it seemed to others but I had to laugh because I don't think that she was trying to be mean but rather direct. She was open and honest being skeptical about the process but there for her son. There's nothing wrong with that.

There was a lot of PDA; Jasmine is pretty much touchy feely with him and she seemed extremely comfortable around him. What surprised me was her saying he was a rock for her; guess her saying in Ep. 7 that he makes her feel safe and love is saying a lot but who knows.
What was interesting is KW talking about love at first sight and his mom quieting because it just got real.
Overall, I think the mom's bark was worse than the bite. She was being a protective momma bear to her soft hearted son. She painted a different picture than the want the edit is trying to pegon KW (Jasmine wants someone who is there for her, someone who will look out for, someone who makes her feel secure and stable; her forever. Someone who is confident.) The show's edit is showing KW's edgy side, the moody, jealous feeling, finger pointing, pick her up and put her down laugh out loud hulk style. I wonder in what way he has been her rock. Maybe by keeping this whole experience real. He is chasing experiences and not an adventure after all.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:45 am

Coming from a culture where "elders" tend to be extremely blunt expressing their opinions, I think I've become a bit desensitized to lack of filter - therefore, Kevin's mom's behaviour didn't really phase me laugh out loud 

Like, yes, objectively she could have been nicer in her delivery, but she's far from the worst I've ever seen/heard about from friends.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:22 am

I noticed that K's mom only said about the hairdresser vs fireman blah blah after Jasmine said that Kevin was her rock though the whole experience. I really think the mom just wanted to make sure that she is or will be Kevin's rock as well..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:37 am

I think Kevin's mom is just testing how Jasmine would react to her questions. It wasn't that bad. And I love her remark to Kevin that if this ends badly, he better bring the wine to cry over.

I think Kevin is a sweetheart actually. He really loves Jasmine. Their little argument is not that bad and his "jealousy" is understandable under the circumstances. It's obvious both of them felt bad about it and wanted to kiss and make up ASAP. That's why he got the date right after and the only one with the 2nd SD.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Kevin said his mom is the boss so I'm sure she's used to getting her way. Hopefully that doesn't mean she's not willing to give a little. No mom wants their son to be hurt but I'd rather see them do it like Mikhel's mom did. I've found that once they're grown up it's not good to try to control everything even if you think you know better. Maybe she'll learn something from watching herself on tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:03 pm

Beard is approved  
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2714 @victorinoxswissarmy #fdny by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Re Kevin's mom. IMO it's a matter of edit taking the bits and pieces to make it look like a nightmare HTD.

Who approved the beard Kevin?? Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Re Kevin's mom. IMO it's a matter of edit taking the bits and pieces to make it look like a nightmare HTD.

Who approved the beard Kevin?? Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder. Hugesmile

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Haha I was thinking the same thing! It has my approval not that I matter.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Jasmine and Kevin W both follow this account on instagram - might be purely coincidental but it does make me wonder (if he is F1) if they have in depth conversations about the potential tattoos they'd get  Hugesmile
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold