SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 am

Brill wrote:OMG!!!! Did Jasmine say she wants adventure??? Kevin just posted a video on his IG of him skydiving out of a plane. :nervous  What's next??  no idea
Yes I saw that. Wow. Usually people sky dive out with an instructor but he did it alone. 

I really enjoy Kevin's instagram. He posts adorable and interesting things.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:22 am

I saw this in his Twitter "Likes" ... I really like it (pun intended laugh out loud) that he can laugh at himself  yes 

https://mobile.twitter.com/KarlyOnKiSS/status/798659176985751555

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Cxvonn9UsAAi6sZ
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
We are so excited. And nervous. And ecstatic. But still really nervous. Don't miss the #BacheloretteCA FINALE + #AfterTheFinalRose TUESDAY!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:55 pm

This caption feels like Jas and KW are talking to us.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:08 pm

He cropped Mikky Mickey out of this pic laugh out loud

My friends, I'm halfway to my goal! Thanks to everyone who has kindly donated so far❤️If you can find it in your heart to donate to this great cause I will love you forever. Link in my bio to donate and let's do this together. @rmhchamilton #peoplehelpingpeople #MakeFunMatter #sorrymickey by @kevin.c.wendt

Thanks to @Topazgold for the heads up in another thread re. this "miss my girl" pic Hugesmile :

[single eye emoji] miss my girl #venti by @kevin.c.wendt

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Who needs Mickey if you can have Kevin. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:19 pm

rotfl at his hashtag: #sorrymickey

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Kevin's creative hashtags crack me up. laugh out loud laugh out loud  His SM game is very amusing to me. Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f602  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f4aa
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:17 pm

For such a "tough guy" (to quote Jasmine), his SM game is on point. He is even charming on Instagram.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:51 pm

W Network ‏@w_network 29m29 minutes ago

Let's also take a look back at Kevin W. and Jasmine's best moments: http://bit.ly/2giqCKh #BacheloretteCA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Crooked smile crew #brothers by @kevin.c.wendt

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Whatever happens, I have found Kevin to be such an interesting dude and really enjoy watching him. Totally an individual.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold