SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lafamilia - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:46 pm

According to the source of the IG it was posted Sep 24, 2016 at 1:57pm

That looks like a World Cup of Hockey Jersey. Canada plays Russia tonight. I think he's showing his support to Canada and the real Captain Canada. If he's in Toronto, he may be at the game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

lafamilia - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Shoot, Wale more or less sold him not only to Jasmine but to the general audience. And that preview will resonate if he doesn't come back to apologize to Jasmine after walking off.
I think he's a focus this season obviously based on their disagreement in the preview, GD admiration by Wale and Jasmines intrigue, GD rose and upcoming 1-1.

Will Captain Canada prevail?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:According to the source of the IG it was posted Sep 24, 2016 at 1:57pm

That looks like a World Cup of Hockey Jersey. Canada plays Russia tonight. I think he's showing his support to Canada and the real Captain Canada. If he's in Toronto, he may be at the game.
Ah, that makes sense - I didn't realize it was a WCH jersey. I saw it on his twitter a few days (or maybe the day before?) he posted it on instagram and automatically assumed it had been there for awhile. Maybe uploading a new twitter header means he'll start posting on there soon
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:39 pm

What is his twitter? I don't think we have it. I will add it to the first post of his thread. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Here you go: https://twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Ahh thanks for the info about his Twitter. Just checked it out.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:57 pm

@lightredemption Thanks. He just joined April/16 Obviously IMO he doesn't like twitter. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:53 pm

lightredemption wrote:
Also excited for this next week:
lafamilia - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Bach10
Love that their holding hands. The fact that they're just casually interlinked like that while they're on an exciting helicopter ride with amazing views speaks to how natural and easy their connection is IMO. I love small intimacies like that

Souce: my SC

I noticed the hand holding as well!!! I probably sound crazy, but their bodies seem very intune with each other, IMO. He's not just putting his arms around her, but she's joining their hands together as well.

For me, their natural chemistry just radiates off the screen. When the first long preview came out, that SC along with the one I'm posting below seemed a lot more intimate than the ones of her and other guys kissing. They might not be kissing, but their SCs just stand out to me.

lafamilia - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 9qyc76

I'm also wondering when that moment takes place. Must be in Canada because of the greenery. GD in Montreal? Part of his HTD in Waterloo?

And I agree with you guys about his Sydney Crosby post was about being humble. This is a guy that has served for his country and is now a firefighter. But he doesn't consider himself as a hero/captain. He's paying homage to who he feels is the "real" captain Canada. In terms of where the picture was taken... I remember watching IG stories a couple days back. He was showing the scenery which had rocks and water, so it could be the same place?. He's definitely not out West with the lack of mountainous shots. It could just be a cottage town north of the city. The scenery in his IG stories kind of reminded me of Tobermory, Ontario.

source: my SC
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:33 pm

dee wrote:
lightredemption wrote:
Also excited for this next week:
lafamilia - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Bach10
Love that their holding hands. The fact that they're just casually interlinked like that while they're on an exciting helicopter ride with amazing views speaks to how natural and easy their connection is IMO. I love small intimacies like that

Souce: my SC

I noticed the hand holding as well!!! I probably sound crazy, but their bodies seem very intune with each other, IMO. He's not just putting his arms around her, but she's joining their hands together as well.

For me, their natural chemistry just radiates off the screen. When the first long preview came out, that SC along with the one I'm posting below seemed a lot more intimate than the ones of her and other guys kissing. They might not be kissing, but their SCs just stand out to me.

lafamilia - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 9qyc76

I'm also wondering when that moment takes place. Must be in Canada because of the greenery. GD in Montreal? Part of his HTD in Waterloo?

And I agree with you guys about his Sydney Crosby post was about being humble. This is a guy that has served for his country and is now a firefighter. But he doesn't consider himself as a hero/captain. He's paying homage to who he feels is the "real" captain Canada. In terms of where the picture was taken... I remember watching IG stories a couple days back. He was showing the scenery which had rocks and water, so it could be the same place?. He's definitely not out West with the lack of mountainous shots. It could just be a cottage town north of the city. The scenery in his IG stories kind of reminded me of Tobermory, Ontario.

source: my SC
That screencap is my favorite moment in the entire preview - Jasmine just looks so genuinely happy and I know its only a few seconds but you really get the vibe that there's no one else around, no cameras or producers, etc. Also I like that her hands are in his hair - again, very casually intimate body language. I'm excited to find out where this is too

GuardianAngel wrote:@lightredemption Thanks. He just joined April/16 Obviously IMO he doesn't like twitter. laugh out loud 
laugh out loud, no he doesn't. I think he liked two tweets when he first got it, came back for a second a little after Bachelorette filming was done but then hasn't used it since!

Sidenote but the new Instagram video his posted with his grandmother is adorable too. Kevin W, among many other things, is also a professional Softie: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwQTCzgxjZ/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:51 pm

lightredemption wrote:
Sidenote but the new Instagram video his posted with his grandmother is adorable too. Kevin W, among many other things, is also a professional Softie: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwQTCzgxjZ/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

#lafamilia #favoritegrandson by @kevin.c.wendt

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:56 pm

I think the family owns a cottage up north in Ontario. I will check that out. In the sunset pic, it looks like they are on an observation deck of some sort.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Damn good sunset shot! That pic to me is an intimate and beautiful moment. I'm wondering if it's after his "I'm jealous" scene. If it is, all was forgiven IMO. 
To me, in that pic he's allowing her (girlfriend did say it was for her to decide) to have her way laugh out loud. Can't wait to see it in motion

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold