SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Frymama wrote:Thanks, GA!  Paparazzi seem to be hunting the cowboy down.  

They called him a Greek God!   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Yes, I find it interesting that this is the second time this week that Luke got followed by the paps

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:49 pm

truelovealways wrote:Yes, I find it interesting that this is the second time this week that Luke got followed by the paps

Is this unusual for them to start following someone who hasn't been named the lead yet?  Perhaps they know something we don't know.

He is looking mighty fine, glistening as he runs.  giggling

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Lone Star PR ‏@LoneStarPR  5m5 minutes ago
Had a blast with @Luke__Pell and the @TwistedJApparel crew today! #getalittletwisted

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 CphymITW8AEGuAd
Source

Luke at the meet and greet National Cowgirl Museum tonight:

Madison Miller ‏@MaddieMiller02  1h1 hour ago
He's as sweet as he was on the Bachelorette!! @Luke__Pell
Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 CpiNbS7UkAALHLn
Source

Luke is Trending on Twitter!   yes

Trending Rumors ‏@Rumorizer  36m36 minutes ago
Rumored New Bachelor Luke Pell Went on a Run and Made All Your Dreams Come True
Source

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 CpiAV96W8AAjjfS

(Pardon the double post)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Frymama wrote:God Bless America, ladies.  Another avi change.  Does anyone know how to crop this to get the zoomed in on the shirtless cowboy.

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Luke-Pell-Running-Pictures-August-2016-42199543#photo-42199543

PopSugar Article

:hearts love: :hearts love: :hearts love: :hearts love:

Oh Lord!!! So DAMN HOT!!!!

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:05 am

Got so close to him tonight. Sold out, couldn't get tickets. Was outside. It ended really early. I was messing with my phone checking this site and responding to a message. I look up, and he is walking to car with PR gal. He looked very hot! Couldn't react fast enough to get pic. sad SOOOOOOOO sad. I checked twitter, snap, and IG to see if he and James were meeting up, but it didn't appear so. So, headed home.

Glad to see he is trending on Twitter again.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:05 am

LukeFan wrote:
Frymama wrote:God Bless America, ladies.  Another avi change.  Does anyone know how to crop this to get the zoomed in on the shirtless cowboy.

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Luke-Pell-Running-Pictures-August-2016-42199543#photo-42199543

PopSugar Article

:hearts love: :hearts love: :hearts love: :hearts love:

Oh Lord!!! So DAMN HOT!!!!
Good Post I agree seeing hearts sign heart

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:53 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Frymama wrote:Thanks, GA!  Paparazzi seem to be hunting the cowboy down.  

They called him a Greek God!   Hugesmile
It works for me!!  :fanningfan

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:03 am

Luke is definitely still in the running and interested in the Bachelor Gig, hence the good luck dessert/celebration for him last night.  Luke is gaining in fan popularity and is up to 95.4k followers on twitter, that is about 1,000 per day the last few days.  Reading through some of the tweets about him are a riot.  Besides the marry me, date me tweets  -  they say definition of perfection is Luke's face and they want DWTS Witney to choose him as her partner.  
Our cowboy is closer to becoming the next Bachelor.  Get Ready!   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1710264613  :Woah-hoo:

ka$emoney ‏@Mooreofkaseyy  5h5 hours ago
looks up perfect in the dictionary, finds @Luke__Pell 's face
kim   ‏@WitsayForever  9h9 hours ago
@WitneyCarson @DancingABC I would loveyou to be paired with either @ZacEfron, @LukeBryanOnline, @Luke__Pell or @ScottEastwood!!!
Audrey Smith ‏@audreysmith0512  9h9 hours ago Texas, USA
@Luke__Pell snapchat had a good luck cake (dessert/thing?)written on it...DOES THAT MEAN HE'S ABOUT TO START A BACHELOR JOURNEY
#thebachelor
MichaliaMcDonald ‏@michaliaa  8h8 hours ago
Why did @Luke__Pell have a dessert with good luck written on the plate? Does that mean he's the #Bachelor?!  #PleasePleasePlease
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Luke at Justin Boot Company, Ft. Worth today.  Our Cowboy needs some new boots!   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f462

Eat your heart out ladies.... I got to meet THE @luke__pell today! #jobperks #TheBachelorette by @tassiemunroe

Source

Sorry for double post.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:02 pm

Please pardon my triple post.   Smiley

Luke and James T. are together now at a Top Golf in Dallas, driving golf balls and drinking champagne it appears.  They are snapping and sending IG videos if you want to see them.
They are super fans of each other they say - obviously having a good time.  Adorable men - love them both  PINKHEART

Good man right here @luke__pell ... Having a blast @topgolf and thanks for supporting the show for firefighters tomorrow in sulphur springs! See y'all there Smiley www.doubleeagletx.com by @jamesmccoytaylor

Source

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Cpn1Zi8WEAEWHr3

Hannah Mayer ‏@hjmayer8  56m56 minutes ago
IT'S MY TWO FAVORITE GUYS @Luke__Pell @james_mccoy_t
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:01 am

They are playing tomorrow night in Sulfurspurs - sounds like a charity of some kind.

https://twitter.com/Luke__Pell
@Luke__Pell

Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  21h21 hours ago
My boy @james_mccoy_t    Playing for a Great cause near #Dallas Fri  in #sulfursprings https://doubleeagletx.com/

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Cplw2MrUkAATEZa

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Default forum font is to be used)

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever