SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I found the flavor of Ice Cream that fits Luke:  Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz!   Hugesmile

Somewhere between the creamy coffee coffee ice cream and the buzzbuzzbuzz of espresso fudge, it hits you: you’re wide awake and in lovelovelove.
TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Coffee-coffee-buzz-detail

http://www.benjerry.com/files/live/sites/systemsite/files/flavors/products/us/pint/coffee-coffee-buzz-detail.png
That ice cream looks really good and fits Luke very well - nope no vanilla with Luke!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:15 pm

^^I Agree!  Luke is definitely not vanilla and has lots of flavor and buzz! yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Yes Luke loves his coffee and the buzz is certainly there!!  Many layers to that man!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:52 am

I feel like a kid on a Christmas morning! I love our Cowboy, and I have so enjoyed celebrating this amazing and beautiful man on here with all of you! He is one-of-a-kind no matter what tomorrow's outcome is!!!!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:05 am

Whoa to that person who tells me that Luke will not be our man, I think I will have a hissyfit on them :nervous
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Luke will land on his feet despite the outcome of the announcement tonight.  He is a great guy with great friends and family, and thousands of adoring fans.  

I suspect if he is the next Bachelor, more fans will come out of hiding.  

Raise your hand if you are a Luke Fan!    TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 1f64c  #TeamLuke, #TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:58 pm

I definitely want Luke as the Bachelor. TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 1f64c  He is a really unique and standout man!! IMO if he is not the Lead it is because he did not want to be.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:11 pm

I am raising both hands and feet! giggling :yes:
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Well, not much activity from Luke on SM since Saturday night.  

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:38 pm

#teamLuke Waiting patiently...yeah, who am I kidding-impatiently for bach news.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Everything happens for a reason. This was not meant to be for Luke but I'm so sure he has so much more opportunities that await him with his music career!

I hope his thread continues to be active so we can all keep up with him going forward!

for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:32 pm

It has been real Luke Fans, but there are bigger and better plans that Luke has in store for him.  
Per my siggy perhaps it is a stroke of luck that Luke didn't become the next lead.  

Now let's go find his next concert/gig!    TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 1f3b6  TeamBuzzBuzzBuzz - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 1f3b8

group hug
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever