SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:26 am

I am happy and proud that Luke has stood up for himself and the rude behavior of TPTB/ABC. Finally the Franchise has been called out for their shady actions. Luke's confidence and military pride is serving him well.Hugesmile  

I hope Luke finds his lady and a successful Country career too. He is a good man. With his character and work ethic he has a very bright future. yes

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:56 am

Good for him. Wishing him the best in his future!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:31 am

So sorry that Luke, his family and fans all got played by TPTB. I think it is for the best, he is a funny and complex man and TPTB doesn't deal well with people who think for themselves or refuse to jump through their hoops (the train wreck of their treatment of JPG, IMO). Luke is better off free and clear of them.

Love that Luke is buddies with Jordan Shipley. He is an awesome guy too. He has a hilarious video he made with Yeti for April Fool's last year, another smart funny guy. I look forward to fooling Luke's awesome life free from this show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:01 am

#sundaymorningworkout #citystrong by @luke__pell

Felt like I joined an episode of @bacheloretteabc today with @chrisstrandburg @shawn_booth18 @erinoprea @luke__pell & @kaitlynbristowe #citystrong #nashville #bachelorette WORK IT OUT!!! by @morganevansmusic

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 8367-910 Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 I_got_13 Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:05 am

Not too sure if this has been posted here already but did any of you see this.

https://www.change.org/p/abc-s-the-bachelor-luke-and-nick-for-double-bachelor?tk=YualSAvp8__-kQLbfI3X9-ZSKi1FL9N5teYwB85Z5h0&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt&utm_campaign=new_signature

While I am about it can any of you tell me how to make an avatar of Luke, thanks in advance.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:15 am

Linds911 wrote:
#sundaymorningworkout #citystrong by @luke__pell

Felt like I joined an episode of @bacheloretteabc today with @chrisstrandburg @shawn_booth18 @erinoprea @luke__pell & @kaitlynbristowe #citystrong #nashville #bachelorette WORK IT OUT!!! by @morganevansmusic

Great photo of Luke. Cannot remember but do Kaitlyn & Shawn live in Luke's city?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:45 am

Linds911 wrote:

That guy on the very left should be invited to be on the next Bachelorette...

ETA: I just figured out he must be Morgan Evans. And he's an Australian singer-songwriter, according to his website.

Sorry for straying from the subject of Luke. Morgan distracted me. :-)

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:53 am

There are a few from Bach nation that lives in Nashville - Shawn and Kaitlyn, Dr. Chris, Luke, Wells, Evan, Carly, Ron, and Jordan (before he moved to Dallas for JoJo) - to name the ones that immediately come to mind.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Must say over the past few days have really missed hearing anymore news about Luke here. Know that he is a country singer, but can anyone tell me what academic qualifications does Luke have?

Am so thrilled and delighted with my new avatar that GA made for me of Luke he looks absolutely divine in it just like a Greek god!! Thanks ever so much GA it was really very much appreciated.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:05 am

Gale1 wrote:Must say over the past few days have really missed hearing anymore news about Luke here. Know that he is a country singer, but can anyone tell me what academic qualifications does Luke have?

Am so thrilled and delighted with my new avatar that GA made for me of Luke he looks absolutely divine in it just like a Greek god!! Thanks ever so much GA it was really very much appreciated.
Luke graduated from West Point - this is copied from his linkedin:

Education  

West Point

Sociology, Systems Engineering

2003 – 2007

Systems Engineering, Sociology

Activities and Societies: Football, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Officers of Christian Fellowship, Black and Gold Leadership Forum

https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-pell-6209623a

There is much more information on Luke on the link above.  Hope this is helpful for you.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:41 am

@Gale1 You're welcome! If anyone needs an avi just pm me, I'd be glad to help out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:15 am

Not too sure if this has already been posted here https://twitter.com/SXMTheHighway/status/773466500745273349
Just love his voice and the girl who wants to date him - can't say that I blame her!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever