SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 48m48 minutes ago

#BachelorNation will be happy with the announcement!!! #TheBachelor
I say it's def Luke then :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:29 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cplw2MrUkAATEZa.jpg

More proof that the best part of this stupid show is the friendships that form -
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:39 pm

I wonder if James will make a guest appearance if Luke is picked as the Bachelor? It would be nice to actually see someone who the lead knows and is really friends with show up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Sprite wrote:I wonder if James will make a guest appearance if Luke is picked as the Bachelor? It would be nice to actually see someone who the lead knows and is really friends with show up.

I thought about this too and was hoping Wells would show up with a couple of them.  Wells could host the show for them like Jimmy Kimmel did - what a riot.  Love seeing the friendships that come out of this show and in this case a group of super nice guys together.  It is great to see that the two country singers from Texas ended up being great buddies.

Luke has a lot of friends and some of them were at the BBQ/HTD. It would be great to see some of his long time buddies show up to give him advice and/or meet up with his fav lady especially if they film epi's in Texas.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Pardon double post.

More photos of Luke modeling Rank Rodeo wear.  Check out the beer holder pocket.   Smiley

So for all you @bacheloretteabc lovers.... @luke__pell let me open his beer for him once. @lukepellforbachelor #willworkchuteforbeer  @rankrodeothreads by @elainakaymusic
Source

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Will%20work%20chute%20for%20beer

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:55 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 48m48 minutes ago

#BachelorNation will be happy with the announcement!!! #TheBachelor
I say it's def Luke then :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
I saw that tweet this morning and was wondering if that is what it meant.  I know they were supporting Luke at one time and didn't know if that was still the case or not.  I sure hope so because I think Luke would be a great lead. :Nod:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Pardon double post.

More photos of Luke modeling Rank Rodeo wear.  Check out the beer holder pocket.   Smiley

So for all you @bacheloretteabc lovers.... @luke__pell let me open his beer for him once. @lukepellforbachelor #willworkchuteforbeer  @rankrodeothreads by @elainakaymusic
Source

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Will%20work%20chute%20for%20beer

Source
Dang - can he look any better?   :fanningfan

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Luke and James at TopGolf last night creating havoc on twitter with the fan girls!    Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1f60d

Rumor has it that Luke is a lefty.    Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1f44d

Topgolf Dallas
‏@TopgolfDallas
Thanks for coming out to see us last night! @james_mccoy_t @Luke__Pell

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Cpqoh70VMAE8go8

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:12 pm

@MiniDiva  Thank you for posting this - it is such a good picture of Luke. well it's pretty good of James too!  I remember JoJo asking Luke if he was left footed on that group date where they were all kicking the soccer ball trying to win extra time with her.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:24 am

Sleepy cowboy resting up for his new adventure.  Wonder who took the snap?   :thud

Catching some sleep there @luke__pell you deserve it  #bachelornation #lukepell #countryboy #countrysinger #bachelorette #handsome #southerncharm #accepthisrose #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #warveteran #servedourcountry #lukeforbachelor #texan #lazykindaday #catchuponthatsleep #iwokeuplikethis #lukepellforbachelor #bachelor by @lukepellforbachelor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Please. please let it be Luke for bachelor. :yes: :fanningfan When do you think it will be made public. Will be so very disappointed if he is not the chosen one!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:49 pm

To all of you Luke lovers, I really do think you are going to get a whole season of your boy. Enjoy the rodeo! Hope he finds his match.

To Lost, Congrats, Laverne! :Bubba:

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever