SELECT CONTENT

Non Spoiled - Discussion - Suggestions - All Are Welcomed to Participate

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non Spoiled - Discussion - Suggestions - All Are Welcomed to Participate  - Page 4 Empty Re: Non Spoiled - Discussion - Suggestions - All Are Welcomed to Participate

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:05 am

I think it's been helpful to keep the titles of the unspoiled threads in red.

Does anyone know when they start filming? I need to know when to head for the bunker. Smiley I'm hoping for some good company during Nick's season. Jojo's season was a lot of fun.

ETA -- It looks like they start next weekend, Sept. 24th.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Non Spoiled - Discussion - Suggestions - All Are Welcomed to Participate  - Page 4 Empty Re: Non Spoiled - Discussion - Suggestions - All Are Welcomed to Participate

Post by veg_out Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:13 pm

Joy15 wrote:
TY for the kind explanation @veg_out

i saw there are special threads for SM/Media for the Unspoiled up already. yes

You are so welcome, Joy! @Amethyst, I hope that it'll be another great season for us like Jo's was! PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Yikes! Does Nick start filming his season this weekend? If so, I've got to make a decision....the Spoiler Threads are going to start getting Spoiled! I've got to decide....spoiled or unspoiled! question
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Threads are being set up with prospective cast as I type.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:06 pm

If I ever went unspoiled. It would have to be the "ëtte" It films right away and is shown immediately after filming.

The Bachelor is just too long. and Being over Xmas and the holidays. You are on the internet more and it is harder to avoid.

The summer you are out and about more so its easier...

Actually I have no idea what I am talking about because I don't think I could ever do it. For either. giggling

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:48 am

Can someone clarify the schedule for me? They start filming on 9/24 and it won't start airing until January? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:42 am

@MiaHawk...the filming will potentially start this weekend (Sept 24ish) and will wrap up near Thanksgiving in mid/late Nov. The airing will be in early January 2017. That is based on my recollection the usual schedule.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:01 pm

I thought I'd share a few tips for anyone who is interested in staying unspoiled for Nick's season. These helped some of us during Jo's season:

1: Avoid the "View New Posts" page: Though this page is the easiest way to see updates, it also contains contestant threads, which, closer to Thanksgiving, become giveaways. To view updates about your favorite couples, route yourself using the main page or use the "Watch this topic for replies" tool. You can create a list of threads that you follow, keeping you out of Spoiler World.

2. Use the unspoiled forum to pass the time: If you are a big Nick fan, you can use this forum to discuss the things that might be happening or speculate on the trajectory of his season.

3. Unfollow Bachnation people related to this season: cantstopl Did I actually type that? Seriously, though, it's the best way to stay unspoiled since hints are eliminated.

If others have other ideas, please share. Best of luck!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Stupid question. Does non-spoilers mean not sleuthing beforehand (like doing now) so you don't know any of the contestants? And you just start sleuthing as the season airs, but having the info of the contestants as ABC provides it? Just curious. Do you all use SM in non-spoiled sleuthing? How?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:24 pm

It's probably a good idea to read the prior 3+ pages in this thread if you have not @Kels0012. Then if you have specific questions go from there.
Non-spoiled means staying out of any spoiler and/or sleuthing threads in this forum both reading and posting.
Sleuthing starts as the season premier begins and as ABC releases cast info.
There is a lot more that is talked about in this thread that is important should you choose to go unspoiled.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Well, I'm really just a sleuther wannabe, but I like to try my hand at things once in a while. I am torn because the snark will be excellent, but last year, it was satisfying to stay unspoiled, watch the edit and read the sleuthing clues, search screencap clues and figure it out all on my own.

I will stay unspoiled. I like the challenge.

Also, do not go into any other thread if you wish to remain unspoiled. Avatars, titles, certain posters all will lead you into the spoiled land faster than you can click out of the thread. Just personal experience. I missed some of my faves last year, but enjoyed the little group we had trooping along week by week. I hope to grow our numbers, as I came to the boards when sleuthing was the norm and became fascinated with the shadows, sun angles, candle heights, shoes, dress colors, arm freckles and the like. It makes this crazy show so much more enjoyable for me.

All JMO.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:40 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Non Spoiled - Discussion - Suggestions - All Are Welcomed to Participate

+18
Amethyst
DMBFan
Joy15
veg_out
Litta123