SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Judiful Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:11 pm

I was craving tacos , but didn't feel like fussing around making  them.I thought I should run over to Taco Bell but suddenly I'm not craving them anymore . LOL JoJo made me sick of them .LOL

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Judiful wrote:I was craving tacos , but didn't feel like fussing around making  them.I thought I should run over to Taco Bell but suddenly I'm not craving them anymore . LOL JoJo made me sick of them .LOL

I haven't had tacos in months and this week had them three times! Maybe it's something going around LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Spotted @ home in Dallas today. I like Jo's leggings and crop top look and BBJ's crazy hair laugh out loud 

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 16 Image135
@madisonstewart

That hair! I bet JoJo just got done messing it up...if you know what I mean! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Spotted @ home in Dallas today. I like Jo's leggings and crop top look and BBJ's crazy hair laugh out loud 

@madisonstewart

That hair!  I bet JoJo just got done messing it up...if you know what I mean!  laugh out loud
laugh out loud we know he starts building crazy contraptions in her hair at first chance but does she? She seems a little more gentle with the hair playing laugh out loud I love seeing Jo with little to no makeup too. They're so cute heartbeat

And welcome back @Mommyof2!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:28 pm

I love seeing them laid back and dressed so casually. Jono looks so much younger with no makeup.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:30 am

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

@madisonstewart

That hair!  I bet JoJo just got done messing it up...if you know what I mean!  laugh out loud
laugh out loud we know he starts building crazy contraptions in her hair at first chance but does she? She seems a little more gentle with the hair playing laugh out loud I love seeing Jo with little to no makeup too. They're so cute heartbeat

And welcome back @Mommyof2!!!

Thanks! I finally got through my mountain of laundry...five loads!! speechless giggling

They are so cute! I just watched their proposal on YT for the 5,234 time! laugh out loud It was the best proposal!! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:48 am

What could be more adorable? And Jo really does look SO young without any makeup. Too cute!

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 16 Image136

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:51 am

Alanna wrote:What could be more adorable? And Jo really does look SO young without any makeup. Too cute!

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 16 Image136

Was just coming to complain about the lack of updates from these two laugh out loud They're so adorable, and fresh faced jojo is a cutie. A natural beauty tbh :yes:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:16 am

JoJo actually looks so much prettier WITHOUT makeup IMO. She has great skin. And I love her freckles.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:17 am

^ AND I want some ice cream now. They're cute laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ AND I want some ice cream now. They're cute laugh out loud

I was going to say that made me want ice cream too! And it's not even noon yet... Well, to borrow a phrase, it's noon somewhere. jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 16 2616547277

Love these two! So glad to see Jordan is proving RS wrong. IMO.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Dork alert ! cuties.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline