SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Maddy wrote:thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 23 13636162_816567318480054_10442276_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNzY1Mzk5ODUwMTU5MDg3Ng%3D%3D
joelle_fletcher
33minutes ago
One of my fav pics by the talented @michelson_ari
This is my second fav pic from their shoot (the first is the one with them pulling each other close.) They both look hot. Especially JoJo in that sexayyyy crop top.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:10 pm

It looks like another trip to Target, at least for JoJo:
https://instagram.com/p/BJJXfjNA7Mo/

Of course there's some obsessed person that doesn't want JoJo with Jordan that commented on this poor girls picture. Nutty people in this world laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:57 pm

Alanna wrote:The Insta that Jo put up already has over 100k likes, less than an hour of being up and it's not even a new pic. These numbers blow my mind. These guys could have so many endorsements and whatever else they want whenever they decide they want.

The pic has now 195k likes in just 2 hrs. All pics she posted with Jordan have over 300k likes and the one where Jordan is hugging her from the back has 411k likes. Not bad and they are the only couple with a lot of fan accounts thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 23 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:Bagamal... I've noticed the clip in 1 fan-video and now in your avatar... The hug. Is that scene from the episode about the article of jojo's ex? Is it in deleted scenes? I just haven't seen it before.

Yes, it's a deleted scene.

via GIPHY

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/DakotaLooney/status/764990371218677760/photo/1

I wonder if this was taken at Target?  

These two are so darn cute, love how they like to dress alike, more often than not... awwww

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Aww! BBJ looks like the definition of "loved up" with this girl. I wonder if even he's surprised how much he likes how super affectionate and open she is loving him.

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 23 Image139

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Aww! BBJ looks like the definition of "loved up" with this girl. I wonder if even he's surprised how much he likes how super affectionate and open she is loving him.

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 23 Image139

Both look so contented and in love. At least they still have a week to bond together before Jordan gets busy with his SEC work. I like that they are both so low key in social media and homebodies. So unexpected with their outgoing personality.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm worried what's going to happen when work starts for him. How much will he be gone? Can she travel with him? How long is his job in terms of time/days? Where can I purchase a life for myself?? laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm worried what's going to happen when work starts for him. How much will he be gone? Can she travel with him? How long is his job in terms of time/days? Where can I purchase a life for myself?? laugh out loud

laugh out loud you kill me.

The good thing is that it's just the weekends I believe and who knows, maybe it won't have to be every single weekend. I can picture her going with him every other weekend. So for the 3-4 months that this should last, she'll be with him for two weekends and away from him another two. At least that's what I would do. They'll luckily have all week together. It will be interesting to see how they work it out.

In reality, it's not that bad and she seemed genuinely pumped for him whenever it was talked about in their interviews. Who knows, maybe she'll surprise us and go with him every weekend laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Aww! BBJ looks like the definition of "loved up" with this girl. I wonder if even he's surprised how much he likes how super affectionate and open she is loving him.

Both look so contented and in love. At least they still have a week to bond together before Jordan gets busy with his SEC work. I like that they are both so low key in social media and homebodies. So unexpected with their outgoing personality.

So sweet!! Make Chad pay that $300k! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm worried what's going to happen when work starts for him. How much will he be gone? Can she travel with him? How long is his job in terms of time/days? Where can I purchase a life for myself?? laugh out loud

laugh out loud you kill me.

The good thing is that it's just the weekends I believe and who knows, maybe it won't have to be every single weekend. I can picture her going with him every other weekend. So for the 3-4 months that this should last, she'll be with him for two weekends and away from him another two. At least that's what I would do. They'll luckily have all week together. It will be interesting to see how they work it out.

In reality, it's not that bad and she seemed genuinely pumped for him whenever it was talked about in their interviews. Who knows, maybe she'll surprise us and go with him every weekend laugh out loud
Oh I didn't realize it was only weekends, for some reason, I imagined him traveling like all week and weekends too. This really is okay then. I'll allow it!! laugh out loud And will we really be surprised if Jo goes with him every weekend? Really? laugh out loud Seriously, she did seem incredibly proud of him and excited whenever it came up so I don't think she would ever stand in his way, but hopefully it won't be too hard on her/them either. Mostly on her, which will translate to her making life difficult for "them," if it comes to that giggling

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 am

He's suppose to start next Tuesday so there may be instances where he's gone during the week but this also could just be his first week. And because it's the start of football season. College football games are mostly on Saturdays only so I think he could just be gone Fri and be back home Sun.

I wonder if they're having a date night. She kinda looks dressed up and BBJ doesn't have a hat on laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline