SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo shopping at Victoria's Secret today:

https://instagram.com/p/BJOSXPrBgib/

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 CqF1h9lWcAAoyAp

ETA:

It looks like they both went to the mall and went into separate stores

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 CqF26d1XYAI5Kxn

https://instagram.com/p/BJORkpYhb_Y/

Jordan doesn't want to be seen inside VS store jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:53 pm

More pics from today...

JoJo and Jordan ‏@JoelleandJordan  · 2h2 hours ago  

Jordan at Nike today with a fan! JoJo was there too

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 CqF06Y4W8AAyB1j

Claire Underwood ‏@clairepeyton11  · 3h3 hours ago  

Ok eating lunch and I see @JoelleFletcher walk by... I Usane bolted across the mall annnnnnnd hiii omg

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 CqFgft1VMAAIFBB
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:55 pm

JoJo and Jordan ‏@JoelleandJordan · 7h7 hours ago

People Magazine: She calls him lovey; he calls her babe

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 CqE2aZfWIAAc_se

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Good to see these 2 still going strong. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 1f49c

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 8367-910 jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 I_got_13 jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 E5kqdm15 jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Linds911 wrote:Good to see these 2 still going strong. Smiley
Well it's only been 2 weeks laugh out loud but personally I think they have all the street cred necessary to go the distance.

I like Jo's crossbody, that girl loves her LV. And I love the whole athleisure look in general. She's awesome. Have I said that yet, ever, in these threads? If not: she's awesome Smiley heartbeat Her baddy is okay too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Alanna wrote:**snipped**
I like Jo's crossbody, that girl loves her LV. And I love the whole athleisure look in general. She's awesome. Have I said that yet, ever, in these threads? If not: she's awesome Smiley heartbeat Her baddy is okay too laugh out loud

No, I don't think so! :gotcha: laugh out loud

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Ditto to Jo being awesome! I too need both her LV's, Alanna. Desperately.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm

laugh out loud i know but with the rumors that they wouldn't make it past the ATFR (sadly I was one of those at the time oops!) they have beaten the odds so far. ;)

Ditto about Jo's attire.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 1f49c

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 8367-910 jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 I_got_13 jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 E5kqdm15 jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
everly wrote:Here's the link to the full interview Jordan did yesterday. Really insightful especially the tidbits about Jo giving him hints and MTP. And I love how he was on to promote SEC Now but talked mostly Bachelorette laugh out loud

https://soundcloud.com/user-675053557/jordan-rodgers-on-jenny-mccarthy-show

Thanks for bringing this over Smiley Interesting though, someone here speculated that maybe the reason they didn't show Jordan's interactions with the brothers is because they probably hit it off and he confirmed they did. The story about the MTP with the brothers was really cute :cutesmile!: Glad he seems to be fitting into the family so well.

Thanks for the link Everly, I could listen to him for hours, he has a good voice and so funny. I like it when he told Jenny that it's ok to tell if she's not rooting for him. His explanation in the beach to Jojo was cut-off , probably to show more doubts. So Jojo had given him several hints and cues that she loves him but he was an idiot and totally missed them and was oblivious the entire time. When asked about the FS date he answered that the conversation was a homerun and will just leave it to listeners to interpret what transpired. He said something about the "notebook" reference and i'm assuming he's talking about the movie which I don't totally get jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 3806527698 . He's already starting with his work at SEC by prepping behind the scenes, calling coaches, studying the roster.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Even though I would love to see them Snapchat, tweet, and on IG 24/7 for my personal enjoyment laugh out loud , I like that they are not huge SM users. They definitely are not the "Look at me!" type. They are just a normal couple, doing normal things, shopping at Target, going to the mall, spending time with family and friends. Gah, I love this couple more than I ever thought I would! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:49 pm

I love how normal they are as well. I've never been into SM myself, so I have a hard time relating to all these Bachelor peeps who seem to live their whole lives on SM. It's much more rewarding to see the occasional update IMO. Looks like these two are just living their lives instead of stressing about public opinion and I hope they keep it that way. It's a good look.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:27 pm

He loves to shop at Lululemon.

JoJo and Jordan ‏@JoelleandJordan  · 26m26 minutes ago  

A fan with Jordan today at Lululemon

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 32 CqG08z-WYAELmOe

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline