SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:35 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJWxMjgAeAK/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Celebrating their engagement tonight with their families
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:43 am

jrodgers11When you think you are just going to dinner with your fiancé and a few friends and you walk into a room full of both your families and best friends! So blessed to not only have found the love of my life @joelle_fletcher , but have an amazing family and new family to share a life with. So blessed to do life with these people! #fletchersmeettherodgers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJWx9-NAK3T/?taken-by=jrodgers11

When you think you are just going to dinner with your fiancé and a few friends and you walk into a room full of both your families and best friends! So blessed to not only have found the love of my life @joelle_fletcher , but have an amazing family and new family to share a life with. So blessed to do life with these people! #fletchersmeettherodgers by @jrodgers11

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:46 am

^ Todd (Jordan's BFF) is tagged on that pic, so he's there too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:48 am

I think they might've been facetiming him given the phone.

I'm LOLing at JoJo's hand placement on that snapchat laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:50 am

everly wrote:I think they might've been facetiming him given the phone.

Oh yeah, maybe.

I know laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:56 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
everly wrote:I think they might've been facetiming him given the phone.

Oh yeah, maybe.

I know laugh out loud

giggling I noticed that too.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:59 am

bamagal wrote:That is awesome! With a touch of understated "in your face"!

Yep, in your face. Bam! I love that. I believe Jojo has found her one and is at peace with her choice. Like all the previews relationships that have worked, Jo-Jo will fight for each other.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:07 am

Jos hand!!! Ha. She's the best and cutest little thing ever. Yay for their families!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:11 am

Len, you're right. JoJo just posted a picture on Insta and I see Todd. Pretty cool he made the trip too.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:18 am

This is so great. I believe having both families together so soon post show is vital for their survival. I am so happy for them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:19 am

My heart is so full! ❤️ Jordan and I were going out to what we thought was just a little dinner with friends but instead walked into a room full of both our friends and family to celebrate in our engagement. We are so incredibly blessed. #fletchersmeettherodgers by @joelle_fletcher

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 47 8367-910 joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 47 I_got_13 joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 47 E5kqdm15 joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:43 am

Gosh, I leave for a few hours and come back to all these great posts/snaps!! This is the best surprise evah!!! I am so happy for them! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline