SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:23 am

grace8136 wrote:Do you guy's know what happened with Luke's girlfriend? I thought they had been dating for a long time.
They were together for at least 2 years iirc, but they're clearly done now although they still have pics of each other up and seem amicable in general. I don't think the long distance helped and I do wonder like someone speculated if seeing BBJ with a woman like he never has been before prompted something for Luke too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lily Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:04 am

Aww how sweet to wake up to this today, especially after yesterday's drama. Perfect time to be surrounded by both families and friends celebrating your love and engagement awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:57 am

I just saw on that @joelleandjordanrodgers IG, that for Jordan's SEC job, he will have to attend meetings during the week and then games on Saturday. I know the games part is true, obviously. But can we get some sort of confirmation on the meetings during the week part?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Do you guy's know what happened with Luke's girlfriend? I thought they had been dating for a long time.

They were definitely together for a long time. From social media it looks like they broke up in June and she started seeing someone else in July. They at least seem amicable as they all still follow each other on social media and pictures haven't been deleted laugh out loud

It's too bad because she seemed to be doing great things and Luke seemed to be there to support her the whole time. Judging by social media, the past year or so for them had been long distance, so I wouldn't be surprised if that took its toll.
Alanna wrote:
They were together for at least 2 years iirc, but they're clearly done now although they still have pics of each other up and seem amicable in general. I don't think the long distance helped and I do wonder like someone speculated if seeing BBJ with a woman like he never has been before prompted something for Luke too.

Ok, thanks guys. She sure moved on quickly.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:27 am

Love it! I find them adorable, no matter what's being said ... and then, I'm only finding out what a refried beans dish is ... definitely making it myself this week, it looks delicious.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:35 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just saw on that @joelleandjordanrodgers IG, that for Jordan's SEC job, he will have to attend meetings during the week and then games on Saturday. I know the games part is true, obviously. But can we get some sort of confirmation on the meetings during the week part?

From what I have read, he will appear on SEC Now, which airs during the week. The actual game coverage appears to be done by sportscasters who have been with the network for a while. Setting my DVR - guess we will have more info once it airs!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:52 am

bamagal wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just saw on that @joelleandjordanrodgers IG, that for Jordan's SEC job, he will have to attend meetings during the week and then games on Saturday. I know the games part is true, obviously. But can we get some sort of confirmation on the meetings during the week part?

From what I have read, he will appear on SEC Now, which airs during the week. The actual game coverage appears to be done by sportscasters who have been with the network for a while. Setting my DVR - guess we will have more info once it airs!
So he doesn't have to be there on Saturday's? Do they normally film the all the coverage in a 1-2 day period? Or is like 4-5 days a week? I'm sooo confused laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:09 am

This is great, we are literally becoming more needy than Jo with baddy laugh out loud How long are you gone during the week, weekends??? Tell us right now! We're worried.

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:10 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bamagal wrote:

So he doesn't have to be there on Saturday's? Do they normally film the all the coverage in a 1-2 day period? Or is like 4-5 days a week? I'm sooo confused laugh out loud

I am a bit  confused also! Which is why I hesitated to post anything! laugh out loud Part of my information is based on the recent announcment by SEC Network of the game analysts. (People who have been with SEC Network since the early days!) There is not much information about his job duties, but a studio analyst appears to be just that -- an analyst who is based in the studio, not at the game.  Apologies in advance, if I am incorrect!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 am

bamagal wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bamagal wrote:

I am a bit  confused also! Which is why I hesitated to post anything! laugh out loud Part of my information is based on the recent announcment by SEC Network of the game analysts. (People who have been with SEC Network since the early days!) There is not much information about his job duties, but a studio analyst appears to be just that -- an analyst who is based in the studio, not at the game.  Apologies in advance, if I am incorrect!
Oh okay! Thanks!

I wonder where that girl who runs the @joelleandjordanrodgers account got that info then...
Here's the post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJW_wWJAS2P/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers&hl=en

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:55 am

To be honest, I don't think she knows laugh out loud I just think she's assuming.

From everything I've gathered, he's a studio analyst, and it's a weekend thing. I think he's going there early this week since it's his first week, but who knows. We'll eventually find out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:21 pm

traveler90 wrote:She's also making jokes, so I don't think she is taking Brittany too serious. Jordan probably/hopefully already told her everything.
JoJo and Jordan are doing everything right by ignoring the ex, and moving along with their happy lives sharing sweet bits and pieces of it with us ...That weird Brittany scenario just proves how Jordelle Strong they really are,  and I love it. I feel so much better about everything today ...Love Wins !!   :claphands

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline