SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:48 pm

I seriously cannot get enough of Baddy now. It's so obvious to me he doesn't give a care about the show, doesn't watch and doesn't fav anything related to it or any of the characters on it. Instead, he seems totally focused on Jo, fav'ing things related to his sports interests/ his SEC job, and a normal life. Good for him!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan favorited this on Twitter:

@healthy. appy1: Don't @JoelleFletcher and @JRodgers11 deserve more privacy? Get their house off the internet

Whatever website that first posted it was ridiculous and it's a shame the paparazzi can take pictures that clearly show their address in them as well. I'm sure JoJo and Jordan appreciate their many IG fan accounts, but I wish they would chill with posting the paparazzi pictures and tagging them in them. It's bad enough RS already knows where they live. They don't need a bunch of strangers too. Yikes laugh out loud
I worry about Jordelle like their other mother..LOL  .As far as the tabloids,  I've always hated  them... thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 6 2292733854

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Alanna wrote:I seriously cannot get enough of Baddy now. It's so obvious to me he doesn't give a care about the show, doesn't watch and doesn't fav anything related to it or any of the characters on it. Instead, he seems totally focused on Jo, fav'ing things related to his sports interests/ his SEC job, and a normal life. Good for him!

That is why I like him so much. He was never in the Bach bubble. He wasn't big on promoting the show on SM when it was airing either. I found that refreshing!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Alanna wrote:I seriously cannot get enough of Baddy now. It's so obvious to me he doesn't give a care about the show, doesn't watch and doesn't fav anything related to it or any of the characters on it. Instead, he seems totally focused on Jo, fav'ing things related to his sports interests/ his SEC job, and a normal life. Good for him!

This is exactly what got me defensive for him with all the rumours of him only being on for fame. Out of all the cast members, he was the one who seemed least interested in promoting himself. Even when the show was airing, he didn't tweet about it except for interacting with his buddies from the show, and besides the occasional like here and there, it didn't even seem to be a part of his life. He also didn't feel the need to defend himself from the stories with the exception of the Raya debacle and even that seemed only for Jojo's sake. It's only been just over a week since the show ended and they both already seem to have moved on from it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Yeah, for two people who were supposedly all about promoting themselves and getting into showbiz, they've definitely been acting the opposite of that so far. I don't think anyone, even in their wildest dreams, expected them to be moved into a new home together in Dallas within 10 days of the finale. Hopefully they'll stay focused on each other and their new life together.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:28 pm

They must be absolutely worn out tonight. Hopefully a Chipotle visit is on the agenda and will go a long way to reviving them!

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:32 pm

I'm OBSESSED with them as a couple. They compliment each other so well. The fact that he moved to her town says so much about him. I guess he also wanted a fresh start so they can start their new life together. They are really in tune with each other and seem like they have an effortless relationship aside from the gossip these rags print. They get each other it seems. This is my favorite couple from Bach in a really long time. I want them to get married soon.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Shouldn't they already be at the festival? I wonder if they're not going or something...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:55 pm

they must be exhausted. With all the travelling and packing/ lifting.
I moved in Jan and could not feel my legs after.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:59 pm

These 2 must be exhausted with all the packing, 10 hrs road trip and unpacking in 2 days. So glad to see Mama and Papa Fletcher were around to help. Jordan is not just a pretty face, he's willing to do hard labor. Luke said he is a handyman and good in working with woods.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Jordan even faved a tweet from a person who said Chad must be drunk for believing the tabloids (because Chad posted about the article and other crap as usual.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:19 pm

They're there at the event!

https://instagram.com/p/BI_WsT-gNfO/

https://instagram.com/p/BI_XANnj8rp/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline