SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Jo tweeted that she's watching BIP in the new house. I'm glad she and Jackson are at the new house and settled in even when BBJ is away at work. A part of me was wondering if she'd stay at her condo...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo tweeted that she's watching BIP in the new house. I'm glad she and Jackson are at the new house and settled in even when BBJ is away at work. A part of me was wondering if she'd stay at her condo...

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  · 26m26 minutes ago   Dallas, TX  

I am way late to the game... Catching up on all the couples now. Love seeing all my peeps

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  · 33m33 minutes ago   Dallas, TX  

Finally have cable in the new house  Watching BIP... Noooo Izzy!

At least Jackie is with her.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Jordan with Marcus Spears. How I wish to see him with Tim Tebow.

https://twitter.com/tonyagolini/status/768244589576589312

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 56 CqlaVq0UsAAThYF

https://twitter.com/JoelleandJordan

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 56 CqlQT00WAAAu02p
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:04 pm

SECNetworks IG Story of Jordan behind the scenes.   Hugesmile   Thanks @dee !  bestbud!

Source

ETA:  sorry for some reason it's not showing the whole video.  I'll have to play around some more and see if I can get it to show all, not just the first 10 seconds.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:SECNetworks IG Story of Jordan behind the scenes.   Hugesmile   Thanks @dee !  bestbud!

Source

ETA:  sorry for some reason it's not showing the whole video.  I'll have to play around some more and see if I can get it to show all, not just the first 10 seconds.

Baahaaa love it, Jordan with the big Orange T, behind him.....laugh out loud his biggest SEC rival when playing ball espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 56 3806527698

Going to love hearing him cover my team #GoVols :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Sorry @Di_ATL but #GoDawgs laugh out loud So ready for football and fall weather!   Hugesmile  

But I do cheer for the Vols and any other SEC team, when they're not playing UGA.  yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Love Jordan! Love the SEC! Love Bama!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Thanks LB, hoping you will be able to upload the entire vid.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Jos snaps are so cute tonight! Jackson is being so naughty running around and stealing her hangers laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Isabel123 wrote:He is in his element here.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJeEzj6AJTd/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Go Jordan!!

He is definitely a natural and has the best hair! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo tweeted that she's watching BIP in the new house. I'm glad she and Jackson are at the new house and settled in even when BBJ is away at work. A part of me was wondering if she'd stay at her condo...
I made an oopsie with my tangent about them staying in the condo this whole time. They've actually been staying in the new house since they got to Dallas (based on my observations.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:SECNetworks IG Story of Jordan behind the scenes.   Hugesmile   Thanks @dee !  bestbud!

Source

Baahaaa love it, Jordan with the big Orange T, behind him.....laugh out loud his biggest SEC rival when playing ball espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 56 3806527698

Going to love hearing him cover my team #GoVols :yes:

This video is great I went to their Instagram and watched it. So great how is making fun of himself. Makes me want to watch their show. Great banter Ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline