SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:45 am

Alanna wrote:Awww!! Jo with her baddy is taking all her advice from Lil Wayne's How to Love laugh out loud She's the best.

Hahaha Alanna- I definitely just started singing it in my head, in Lil Wayne's voice and all laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 am

Jo is the best! Jordan hit the jackpot with her :yes:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 am

These two are adorbs!! JoJo sending a care package is way cute! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:19 am

Jordan looks so good. Just wow.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:28 am

It's awesome starting my day with all this Jordelle  sweetness and love. Thanks for sharing these snaps etc. They just warm my heart ..I can't wait to see what Jojo will do for his birthday. .It's going to be very special. .thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 58 1710264613

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:49 am

@Alanna i read that in lil wayne's voice. Thanks for always making me laugh/smile with your comments :cutesmile!:

Btw the care package from Jo is so cute/sweet.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:51 am

Jordan's hit the jackpot with Jo. He's a lucky man.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:02 am

JoJo really is the sweetest. Jordan had best remember it!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:03 am

Little Jo is the cutest little person. Jordan better worship the ground she walks on IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:04 am

Seriously and the sweet little things she put in there, including a home made card??? If BBJ ever forgets for even an instant what a lucky man he is, I will be so mad laugh out loud He's hit the jackpot is an understatement!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:05 am

If JoJo just sent him that care package, does that mean he's gonna be in NC for a few more days? Has anyone figured out what his schedule is like yet? I can't imagine he has to be gone all week or anything like that..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:07 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If JoJo just sent him that care package, does that mean he's gonna be in NC for a few more days? Has anyone figured out what his schedule is like yet? I can't imagine he has to be gone all week or anything like that..
I want to know this also. And where is he living while he's there? I've NEVER been this interested in college football and the SEC but oh my gawd, I'm sooo fascinated now!! laugh out loud Anything for Jo heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline