SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's for sure Emma. I'm swooping around Twitter and the DWTS fanatics are giving proof as to why it's her. Even Pure is saying it's Emma now (on Twitter.)
Good!! I want Jo to find something for her similar to how Baddy has SEC but this wasn't it imo. I'm hoping she find something at home in Dallas, which is where she wants to be and feels happiest and most secure imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Judiful Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Whoever belongs to those legs appears to be a dancer. They look more muscular than JoJo's ..I say it's Emma or Allison ..But we shall see !! I've been known to be wrong before ..LOL ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's for sure Emma. I'm swooping around Twitter and the DWTS fanatics are giving proof as to why it's her. Even Pure is saying it's Emma now (on Twitter.)
Good!! I want Jo to find something for her similar to how Baddy has SEC but this wasn't it imo. I'm hoping she find something at home in Dallas, which is where she wants to be and feels happiest and most secure imo.
It's still not out of the picture yet IMO. E! is usually pretty accurate with DWTS castings. I don't mind if she does it, really. If it's gonna work for them, then it'll work, no matter what (JoJo and Jordan.) They've already been through a terrible media storm, and look..? They're essentially fine. So, it's whatevs IMO.

Plus, if Jordan's work is out of state...it's only fair that JoJo's work is allowed to be out of state too IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:38 pm

It has to be a pro. The legs are far too defined to belong to someone who isn't working out 8 hours a day.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:40 pm

JoJo responded to Kathy's tweet about going to get their nails done with "I'm doing my taxes! The worst part of being an adult." And she tagged herself being in Dallas. People were responding in the comments "Aren't you too late at doing your taxes?" and then she deleted the tweet like 3 minutes later. So either, she didn't want people to know she was doing her taxes late or she lied laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:52 pm

It was Emma!

https://twitter.com/DancingABC/status/768533217532141568

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Sheesh, sorry for the continuous posts. But JoJo just snapped, she's at her house..so I don't think DWTS in the pic, since the partner/pro meeting was today. But she and Diff Eyewear collab-ed with her own personal sunglasses and they go live next week! The glasses box is pink with a unicorn and flowers and say "JoJo Fletcher" Really cuteee!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:08 pm

^ Nice! And for every pair bought, two pairs of reading glasses are being donated to the charity Eyes on Africa.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:14 pm

I'm really glad that it appears that she's not doing DWTS. There are much better things out there for her I think and the sunglasses are cute. It's also great that it's for a good cause as well.
Jo continues to impress me, they both do Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:16 pm

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 61 14099757_508925129307010_1714745248_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyNDE5MjcwNTUwOTU1NDE5Mg%3D%3D
joelle_fletcher Really excited to share with you guys that my amazing •Live Loud• collaboration w/ @diffeyewear is dropping next Tuesday! For every pair of glasses that we sell in the first 24 hours we will be donating TWO pairs of reading glasses to a charity I'm very passionate about "Eyes on Africa"✌
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:18 pm

So cute!! This might be the first shilling product I ever buy and I'm eyeing Rory Ashton jewelry also laugh out loud Just a slight girl crush, nothing to be alarmed about, Jo, I'm harmless, I swear.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:22 pm

^ I wouldn't even call this shilling. She designed the glasses, it's a limited edition only!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline