SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:28 pm

Yes, it doesn't sound like it's shilling. http://www.diffeyewear.com/collections/jojo-limited-edition
And I might order a pair Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:28 pm

Even better!! And even if it was, I'm like momma Murray, my Jo can do no wrong laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Even better!! And even if it was, I'm like momma Murray, my Jo can do no wrong laugh out loud
laugh out loud Trueeee!

The glasses are cute.. they say "live loud" on them! Her own pair of sunglasses :cheerpom:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:52 pm

If she wasn't so sweet and darn lovable, she'd be so easy to hate laugh out loud. No awkward phases ever for this one:
AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 Image145

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo responded to Kathy's tweet about going to get their nails done with "I'm doing my taxes! The worst part of being an adult." And she tagged herself being in Dallas. People were responding in the comments "Aren't you too late at doing your taxes?" and then she deleted the tweet like 3 minutes later. So either, she didn't want people to know she was doing her taxes late or she lied laugh out loud

The taxes don't have to be late and she doesn't have to be lying. It's called an EXTENSION.

Don't people know you can extend?

My guess is she decided she didn't want to get into explaining why she choose an extension, or explaining to people that one exists, and deleting was simply easier.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:13 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo responded to Kathy's tweet about going to get their nails done with "I'm doing my taxes! The worst part of being an adult." And she tagged herself being in Dallas. People were responding in the comments "Aren't you too late at doing your taxes?" and then she deleted the tweet like 3 minutes later. So either, she didn't want people to know she was doing her taxes late or she lied laugh out loud

The taxes don't have to be late and she doesn't have to be lying. It's called an EXTENSION.

Don't people know you can extend?

My thoughts exactly! Especially considering the filming schedule!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Alanna wrote:If she wasn't so sweet and darn lovable, she'd be so easy to hate laugh out loud. No awkward phases ever for this one:
AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 Image145
Awwww she hasn't changed much. Such a cutie and a sweetie back then

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 1f49b  AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:52 pm

She's lucky to have older brothers who adore her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ Yes he was. This is the perfect combination of his natural talent and his years of playing. So perfect.

I'm going to miss you all and all your posts and updates on these two when I'm on vacation ! you all rock.

Enjoy your vacation ND.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:56 pm

BKay wrote:She's lucky to have older brothers who adore her.
When she and BBJ walked into their engagement dinner, Matt pretty much attacked her laugh out loud They're so cute!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:58 pm

traveler90 wrote:Yes, it doesn't sound like it's shilling. http://www.diffeyewear.com/collections/jojo-limited-edition
And I might order a pair Smiley

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 JoJo_Soft_Launch_Splash
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Jordan's 2nd day at work.

Vandy_62 ⚓ ⬇ ‏@vandy_62 · 11m11 minutes ago

.@JRodgers11 and @SECbooger picked @marcusvu17 and @BangTimeBurks as the X-Factor players against SC. #AnchorDown

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 62 CqqaHFoWYAEjXM7

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline