SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:31 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Jordan just liked this tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/leahdaviesandco/status/769007718426300416

Awww awwww
Well that's encouraging laugh out loud I'm hoping that even if it's more time apart than she wants, it won't be as hard and lonely for her as it seems it was in her past relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 am

Alanna wrote:The other show is a podcast, isn't it? So does he need to be in Charlotte to do it? I really hope that little Jo for whom "long distance doesn't work" isn't put in a position where she needs to support her man even if it's not something she really feels okay with supporting. I'm sure she would because she strikes me as very selfless in her relationships, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

It's not a podcast, it's a radio show that's compressed into podcast form for people who can't listen live and he'll need to be there because they'll be taking live questions

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:34 am

Alanna wrote:The other show is a podcast, isn't it? So does he need to be in Charlotte to do it? I really hope that little Jo for whom "long distance doesn't work" isn't put in a position where she needs to support her man even if it's not something she really feels okay with supporting. I'm sure she would because she strikes me as very selfless in her relationships, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.
It's actually a 4 hour daily show laugh out loud They just released it as a podcast too.

If he has to be there for SEC Now on Wed. Then I don't see it as a big  deal. He said on the show today he'll be at a couple of games early in the season so it won't be every weekend. Maybe they'll have him do Texas A&M games to keep him closer to home. Let's not forget This is only during football season. Jo will have him back full time by December.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:37 am

Thanks guys! This makes sense and in the long run, it's great that he's found something where he can follow his passion and be successful and not as a failed athlete or someone's bro. So in that sense, I couldn't be happier for both of them Smiley I will let them figure out their own relationship I suppose laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:42 am

I would just like some info on what days he's gonna need to be in Charlotte during the week. Is it the same days every week? Is it for 2 days? Or 4 days? Is it on Tuesday/Wednesday and then Friday/Saturday? What's the ACCURATE info?! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:44 am

^^I'm glad he's found something he not only excels at, but that he's also passionate about. I'm excited to see what avenue Jo will take too because I'm sure her popularity has opened a lot of possibilities. I know she has her sunnies coming out and they're super cute so I can't wait to see what's next Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:45 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I would just like some info on what days he's gonna need to be in Charlotte during the week. Is it the same days every week? Is it for 2 days? Or 4 days? Is it on Tuesday/Wednesday and then Friday/Saturday? What's the ACCURATE info?! laugh out loud

No clue laugh out loud I think next week will be a good indicator of what it'll be like so we'll probably just have to wait and see

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:46 am

SEC Now is only on, on Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. And Sat.  So Wed. And Sunday's off, except now he's added Finebaum's Wednesday show into his rotation.

We'll have to wait and see and keep an eye on rotation now with a few more added in to see what his schedule will really be.  But I'm thinking he may either do like early week until Wed.'s show with Finebaum's.  Or maybe Wed. day threw Sat. for game results and wrap ups.  Or maybe a week on then a week off type thing.  But I'm thinking it's more likely that it'll be at least part of the week, every week.

After next week when games are in full swing we should be able to get a better idea of what his schedule may be like.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:37 am

I'm trying to catch up on all things Jordelle! It was my son's first day of 3rd grade today, so I'm trying to get back into the school routine again. Is Jordan really on his way home? He looks so dapper in his suits and JoJo's snaps are super cute!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:46 am

Since he favorited that tweet I'm guessing he's on his way home or should be heading there soon. Per Twitter it's Kathy's bridal shower this weekend, so it should be fun for JoJo.

I think it could actually work out well for JoJo and Jordan if he has a varied schedule instead of him being gone every weekend during the football season. I'm sure it would be nice if it switched off and one week he was gone for a couple of days during the week and then the next it was the weekend. As others have said, this first week we can't really tell. Within the next couple of weeks it should be more clear.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:44 am

Looks like Baddy is on his way home, he just snapped "helpful" travel instructions from the cdc not to let mosquitos bite you laugh out loud I'm sure there is a very happy girl and her dog in Dallas this morning Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:51 am

This is a nice little interview. He talks about JoJo a little. Jordan retweeted it:

http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/zacellis/spec-rel/082616aaa.html

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline