SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I think this is another guy:

Mikhel Sickand

https://www.instagram.com/mikhel_sickand/

he is following and is being followed by many of the guys that we know of right now.

...with Mikhel he was off facebook from Feb 15 to July 26.....he is not a regular poster so who knows

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mikhel10

BachFan2016 wrote:These 3 are also for sure's - Scott, Mikhel and Andrew.  

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:16 pm

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 13722317_256099374771695_357089056_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5NTA3OTA1NTg0MjczMzU2MA%3D%3D
http://www.pictaram.com/tag/205A1

Linkedin No Pic
Mikhel Sickand
Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer 'M'
Ottawa, Canada AreaAviation & Aerospace

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:53 am

Mikhel

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mikhel
mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mik10

As an aviation engineer, 28-year old Mikhel has his dream job and the freedom to indulge his passion for motorcycles in his spare time. The only thing missing from his life at this point is someone to share it with. Sensitive and thoughtful, Mikhel is not afraid to show his emotions (and might even shed a tear during sad movies). As a self-described “hopeless romantic”, Mikhel tends to fall hard and fast… but despite having his heart broken in the past, he is ready to put his heart on the line for the Bachelorette.

Name: Mikhel
Nickname: Mik
Birthdate: February 6, 1988
Hometown: Ottawa, ON
Height: 6'1"

Tattoos?
Yes, one on the back of my right arm.

Favourite music:
Anything really; Top 40, country, blues, classic rock

Top 3 favourite movies:
Fast and Furious
Torque
Rocky III

What is your favourite book and why?
Jupiter's Travels - a story of why the adventure and the journey is what matters rather than the end result. Something I try to live my life by.

Who is your hero?
Dwayne Johnson

Special talent(s)?
I'm pretty handy/good with my hands.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
At my best friend’s wedding my tailored suit split right down the butt seam and no, I was not wearing underwear. The groom had to help me safety pin it up. What are best friends for?

What is your biggest fear?
The ocean including but not limited to the Humboldt squid and Killer whales.

What is your biggest date fear?
My biggest date fear is that I will get too excited and overdress and she shows up in casual wear.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Tearing up during movies or TV shows. Tearing up, not crying...very different.

What would an ex-say are your three worst attributes?
Stubborn, can be an introvert, and can be emotionally closed off.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
Being cast for a national TV show where I get out of a limo and meet a girl for the first time, and then compete with 20 other guysfor her love. What is love if it doesn't make you do outrageous things...right?

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Recognizing in myself that I was putting up walls and locking people out. It took a lot of reflection and self awareness to see that and to want to change. It wasn’t until a real moment of clarity that I realized I didn’t like who I’d become and decided to break the walls down, regardless of the potential for getting hurt.

What are your three best attributes?
Persistent, thoughtful, and hopelessly romantic

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA · Aug 22

Hopeless romantic Mikhel has his dream job & a passion for motorcycles but he's still looking for his perfect match.

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CqecIcvXEAALWS1

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:10 pm

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mikhel
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/every-bachelors-limo-entrance
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:There was a mixed bag of looks and careers and charisma. Some standouts to me were Mikhel, whose intro was charming and who got frontrunner music during his limo exit; I had him pegged as a Top 4 contestant but was thrown off by the fact that we didn’t see much of his conversation with Jasmine.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-one/

I liked Mikhel too and wanted him to stay. Looks like he is from Indian family and I'm interested in Indian people. Smiley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:38 am

He is my favorite this season, I think they would have fun together but not sure if he will make it to the end. f5 for sure in my book. BTW he has a pretty good instagram, not very many pics but good one! :yes:
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:29 am

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CsSWboyWYAADjot
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Mikhel has arrived in style! He has his career, his family, all he needs now is someone special. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:34 am

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CsgQVs-XEAAWwAg
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Don’t let rain get in your way - Cozy up to your date to keep warm and ignite that spark. #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:03 pm

He was my favorite last night also. We didn't see much of him so look forward to seeing more.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Very endearing blowkiss

I'm glad Jasmine gave him the first RC rose as he seems humble and nervous which I find to be part of his charm. I also liked how well he handled being awful at wrestling. A real cutie!
Looking forward to him getting a 1-1 date.
One of the standouts in her group of guys.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:28 pm

The music during his limo exit seemed special, I remember thinking the editors want me to like him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold