SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:35 am

Joy15 wrote:A Theory Of The F3 RC

a lil birdie with eagle eyes was keen to share me this POV. (I can't take the credit Smiley ) tyvm . Offering my own POV: this is valuable  take as a "PRELUDE" to Mikhel's story arc that already took off at last RC: his issues revolving heartbroken theme that will be resolved at FRC- the classic story arc for F1, IMO.

Quoting the birdie :
at the RC3, kevin was the true first one to receive a rose, then mikhel? here is the pic identical as matty/lee/jake. you can see mix up cut and past with jasmine teary when she gives the rose to mikhel, then not teary when she gives the rose to kevin... which should be the reverse. you can also see mike moving his head up and down in the background with mikhel to accept his 3rd position. we never see mikhel with his rose with the 3 guys standing, always cut. but then, the most revealing is the exact same reaction as matty/lee/jake: mikhel and mike close their eyes and pull down their head when kevin is called... although with matty etc it was when lee was called.

So i think mikhel was called 2nd, then jasmine went to speak with kevin and mikhel felt AGAIN 2nd and rejected. The prods jumped on this to create drama. Heck his reaction when he accepted the rose versus his usual big smile and also him brooding standing alone making sure not looking in the direction of jasmine and kevin and also him sharing all his insecurities during ITM (taped before and after the ceremony if you check the collar of his white shirt... the limo was also taped after the RC IMO)

So my question is... why did they edited mikhel for 1st position when he was truly 2nd. If we go with their edits, mikhel should be happy to get the rose first and not be this very very unhappy mikhel!

interesting take. TWT.

If this is true, it's another point for KW F1 theory.
In past seasons, F1 has always been called (or at least showed) fisrt at F3 RC. This season I think they decided to change it in the edit to throw us off and use it as Mikhel clue.
Also that would mean Jas was even more sure of KW and the decision was not between KW and Mike as they make it seem.
I tend to think now that producers tried too hard to hide KW as F1. Waaaay too hard...but funny thing is it still shows just by seeing them together.
Et ben dis donc... like we say in french.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:42 am

I really don't think Mikhel is hiding the people he is following on IG. I actually do not think IG has this feature and do not know where this idea even came from? TBH, this is the only place I've even heard of this. I use SM regularly and consider myself fairly tech savvy, and I have not figured out how one would even begin to "hide" their followings. I've tried googling it and no luck. If there is such a thing, there must be a tutorial of it online. Anyway, even if there was, why does one need to hide 100+ people (someone said they counted only 200, when 377 is listed) they are following? That seems so cumbersome. Simple solution would be not to follow the people you don't want people you know are following. JMO.

I think the discrepancies seen with the followings/followers has to do with glitches in the IG app as well as IG removing accounts that are fake/bots.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:49 pm

You can hide the identities of your Instagram followers but not their number. Your Instagram profile always displays how many followers you have, and anyone who taps or clicks on your Instagram name can view it. However, you can control who may view your Instagram profile and in-depth follower details.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-hide-Instagram-followers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm not sure how the sunset kissing pic looking like Des/Chris' pic means anything? IMO any couple who happened to be in that position would look like that and I highly doubt TPTB somehow staged the scene exactly that way to mirror it. 

Also, how/why would they hide KW getting the rose first when there were only 2 roses given? To what end? I didn't see any evidence of this while watching as it appeared the order happened as shown to me... but let's just suppose if KW did get the first rose & Mikhel is the F1, wouldn't that be a good thing for them bc it would create doubt/suspense? Why would they go through all the trouble of conducting some sort of double fake reverse psychology business? 

I've never heard of hiding followed accounts on IG either & have not seen any info on it on the internet. Also what would be so significant about 100 accounts to cause the action to hide them, if that was even possible? Why not simply create another account under an alias to follow those accounts if one doesn't want others to know one is following them for whatever reason? The BetteCA viewing audience is tiny compared to US - IMO they would not go through all this trouble to conceal/misdirect etc. (I can see a few misleading posts, but not this vast conspiracy). 

And I feel like I'm talking in circles ... laugh out loud but if the theory is that they want to use SM to promote Mikhel to showcase the connection (& not to downplay/hide KW F1), why would they then also use SM to hide "evidence" of Mikhel as F1? Would this not cancel each other out and defeat the whole purpose? scratchquestion

ETA: @GuardianAngel - I think the info you just posted may be referring to making your account private to hide certain info including ID of followers. From my understanding, the discussion in this thread refers to speculation that Mikhel, who has a public account, is somehow hiding 100 accounts that he is following.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Much as I'd like Mikhel to be f1, it doesn't appear to me that he will be. SM clues can happen and have but often they're pics of the f1 at a SH location. Nothing like that has happened yet as far as I know. I never care what order people get the rose nor where they're standing at the RC. I know people use them as clues but I don't find them convincing. Right now it seems like Jasmine is more into KW than she is with Mikhel and I don't mean because of editing. It looks like Mikhel is just fine in any case and I'm hoping to see more of him as TB. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:49 pm

albean99 wrote:Much as I'd like Mikhel to be f1, it doesn't appear to me that he will be. SM clues can happen and have but often they're pics of the f1 at a SH location. Nothing like that has happened yet as far as I know. I never care what order people get the rose nor where they're standing at the RC. I know people use them as clues but I don't find them convincing. Right now it seems like Jasmine is more into KW than she is with Mikhel and I don't mean because of editing. It looks like Mikhel is just fine in any case and I'm hoping to see more of him as TB.  All JMO.

I feel the same. The KW F1 theory was more clear after we found out that he was MIA in show social media but as of right now, it has nothing to do with his edit and all to do with what Jas and him have.
However, the more i'm looking at clues, the more they are poiting to him.
Whereas with Nikki we got the feeling that what she and Richie had was the real deal but soon enough the clues brought us elsewhere.
So yeah in this case, as of right now I'm convinced KW is F1 not because of the edit but still looking for the clues to back it all up... or not.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 pm

If they did hide that KW got the rose first at the last RC then I think it's probably because they gave away that Mikhel made it to Cuba in the season preview which proved he was in the F2 and they wanted to create suspense over whether KW or Mike would join him there.

As for the Des/Chris sunset shot, her season was over 3 years ago. If TPTB for this show watched her season I doubt they remember that there was a sunset shot in her season preview and that it was of Des and her F1.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Im willing to continue the Mikhel F1 Puzzle...

- Going Extra Mile-

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

Episode 7 

49:44 mark : Jasmine's VO: I really do feel like he would go the extra mile- (followed by PI) to make the relationship work

this adds up with what she said in media round over the guy she is looking for (willing to go the extra-mile with her), which i have summed up in here

Having been a close edit observer of both Mike and KW, i have never found the extra-mile VO all season for both guys. While them both have had many2 VOs "future", "connection"..throughout the season. I can honestly say the "extra-mle" is spesific to Mikhel, IMO. Interestingly, on last HTD, only Mikhel was painted as going with the extra-mile by the motorbike riding and its also alluded in his intro video (going 100 mile per minute). TWT.

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:13 pm

-The Tattoo-

i dont regard this as a piece of the puzzle. But just interesting stuff park here to look back after ATFR . I can see the Jas's new tattoo after filming applied to both guys, not only KW.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ct-P8vZUIAAtL5j
https://twitter.com/jazlor1/status/783503152964247552

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/mikhel

Tattoos?
Yes, one on the back of my right arm.

can someone pls bring over Mikhel's Tat?.... Praying . TIA

ETA: tyvm @iamreal2u......my post updated accordingly :
iamreal2u wrote:Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen16
source

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen16
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Joy15 wrote:-The Tattoo-

i dont regard this as a piece of the puzzle. But just interesting stuff park here to look back after ATFR . I can see the Jas's new tattoo after filming applied to both guys, not only KW.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ct-P8vZUIAAtL5j
https://twitter.com/jazlor1/status/783503152964247552

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/mikhel

Tattoos?
Yes, one on the back of my right arm.

can someone pls bring over Mikhel's Tat?.... Praying . TIA

ETA: tyvm @iamreal2u......my post updated accordingly :
iamreal2u wrote:Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen16
source

Nice find @joy15
You are doing amazing. Keep it up. I like reading your finds no matter what the conclusions
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 pm

tyvm @djogbenyuie greatly appreciated Smiley

i just realized my love in watching and playing puzzle over this show is way exceeding my favoritism over a contestant. Ive been hang out enough in F2 land, just recently getting curveball in F3 land laugh out loud...and hit the jackpot at times with the F1 prediction. I guess in a nutshell i could care less about the final outcome?... giggling .

With my horse not in the race anymore, actually i found its more enjoyable to do the puzzle play :detective Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1710264613 .....keeping this one up it is....yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold