SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Cwy8XR5WgAEa3YO
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
Time for a private catamaran tour! Talk about the best way to start off your date in Cuba, right?! #BacheloretteCA
AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Cwy9DUHXcAAf7Nb
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I'm not going to lie...this is probably the hardest thing I have ever done emotionally." #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:31 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Cwy_FoaUoAAY2Ae
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
Jasmine and Mikhel put their communication issues to bed so they can enjoy this BEAUTIFUL private beach all to themselves  #BacheloretteCA
AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Cwy_kqZWEAUgi27
"I can definitely imagine spending the rest of my life with Jasmine." #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:39 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Cwy_tp1WgAAllSi
"I'm just really excited to spend a regular night with her, away from everybody, and just be in the moment with her" #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:08 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CwzG7otUsAASRPz
Laurelly is Jasmine's best friend...and criminal lawyer. She is ready to grill these boys and DEFINITELY will not hold back! #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:57 am

when mikhel made jasmine's mom cry, ngl i teared up a bit.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:43 am

I'm just going to place these Insta pics here just in case

These are from Jess Hasinger who is Jas makeup artist

Note the comment to tag Mikhel to the W network hasn't done it for the other guys.
AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Image10

In order note the roses (again in case he is f1 for next season)
https://instagram.com/p/BLcciYVBY3p/
https://instagram.com/p/BMA17nqBK2G/
https://instagram.com/p/BMT75j5BCl3/

https://instagram.com/p/BKrqzSkhMfQ/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:50 am

https://instagram.com/p/BKUT5CEgEjF/

Private viewing party for Ottawa bachelorette contestants

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:54 am

I must say that his latest IG post just gave me pinch of hope loooooool.
Maybe they are going somewhere with all this cockiness edit for KW.
I can't believe over 60% still think it's gonna be Mikhel though.
It's too much. I can't wait to watch the episode
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:18 am

IMO, Mikhel will be like AU Lee, a true gentleman who is genuinely in love with and she will be his number 1.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:40 am

Just Looking wrote:IMO, Mikhel will be like AU Lee, a true gentleman who is genuinely in love with and she will be his number 1.  

I completely agree with that.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:51 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I must say that his latest IG post just gave me pinch of hope loooooool.

How lucky are we in Au to have it over an done with in one night. I can't believe I have to wait another two weeks for the outcome. speechless

There was a number of comments on Insta which i didn't think of before but they said if KW is that jealous and cocky like he displayed tonight he would have posted pics of him and Jasmine on Insta gloating if he was F1, instead he hasn't posted anything with her which is what a jealous F2 would do. I just had the sleuth hat on and kept thinking it was about him hiding he was F1 thats why he wasn't posting any pics.

Her sister also liked a pic with Mikhel from the make up artists insta and Jasmine's lawyer friend that interrogated both the guys is following Mikhel and he's following her back???? Make of that what you will I suppose. Also KW's SM is a bit, how do I put this, dodgy. It seems because this hasn't been produced by Warner Bros, they are more open on SM IMO and not locked down and heavily monitored like the AU version. As for the editing, I think they had the redirect with Mike but now he is gone IMO they are following Jasmine and Mikhel's story.

Also what was always playing on the back of my mind with Georgia's season was the close ups and intimacy in the promo of Matty and the hiding of Lee. It seems they have done the same this time around with this promo and it doesn't sit well that they would show the F1 arguing with the Lead in the promo as well. Crying yes, that always seems to happen with the Bachelor promos but not a full on walk out argument.

I also don't remember and some one can prove me wrong here, but I don't remember the F1 being cocky like this, they are usually sweating bullets up until they get out of the car at the FRC. And the gypsy psychic for me tipped it over the edge. AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

Mind you I could be completely wrong. But @Just_Looking i think you are right. Although I wouldn't put Matty in the same category as KW IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:07 am

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I must say that his latest IG post just gave me pinch of hope loooooool.

How lucky are we in Au to have it over an done with in one night.  I can't believe I have to wait another two weeks for the outcome. speechless

There was a number of comments on Insta which i didn't think of before but they said if KW is that jealous and cocky like he displayed tonight he would have posted pics of him and Jasmine on Insta gloating if he was F1, instead he hasn't posted anything with her which is what a jealous F2 would do.  I just had the sleuth hat on and kept thinking it was about him hiding he was F1 thats why he wasn't posting any pics.

Her sister also liked a pic with Mikhel from the make up artists insta and Jasmine's lawyer friend that interrogated both the guys is following Mikhel and he's following her back???? Make of that what you will I suppose. Also KW's SM is a bit, how do I put this, dodgy.  It seems because this hasn't been produced by Warner Bros, they are more open on SM IMO and not locked down and heavily monitored like the AU version.  As for the editing, I think they had the redirect with Mike but now he is gone IMO they are following Jasmine and Mikhel's story.

Also what was always playing on the back of my mind with Georgia's season was the close ups and intimacy in the promo of Matty and the hiding of Lee.  It seems they have done the same this time around with this promo and it doesn't sit well that they would show the F1 arguing with the Lead in the promo as well. Crying yes, that always seems to happen with the Bachelor promos but not a full on walk out argument.  

I also don't remember and some one can prove me wrong here, but I don't remember the F1 being cocky like this, they are usually sweating bullets up until they get out of the car at the FRC.  And the gypsy psychic for me tipped it over the edge.  AfterTheFinalRose - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

Mind you I could be completely wrong.  But @Just_Looking i think you are right.  Although I wouldn't put Matty in the same category as KW IMO.

Hmmm some things are fishy indeed.
I don't remember an F1 being presented as cocky and being reminded by the lead that she has to see it through.
I have memory of confident F1 that were not phased whatsoever by what was happening with the others but not cocky (Exemple of Roberto).
I don't know, it all seemed too much now. Maybe it's not that bad when watching it?

I also can't get out of my head that they always push the F2 edit more up until the LCD but here it's tricky because if KW is F2, his edit still have loads of doubts, not just the easy cruise and over confidence.

At the same time, I can't imagine why Jas would feel the need to still tell him in private (FS) that there is another guy, to the point that they got in an argument.
If he is the chosen one for sure, she wouldn't bother to upset him when the cameras are not around. No?

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold