SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:33 am

@Miyala

we don't know for sure....Smiley. but just keep the sleuthing and fun in doing it, alive Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 am

primexi wrote:i've seen that account a while, didn't actually think they were related laugh out loud since i didn't check to see if kevin w was following her. but he indeed is.

here's the first pic i saw of her under the #bacheloretteca on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSXA_ejLU5/?taken-by=mrswendt

incase it gets taken down

in the comments she replies to her friend "Im loving mikhel right now!(Also a teehee monkey emoji)".

she also commented on this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpHC8CgF8D/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

"oh those wendt boys ;) @adecorso"

now I'm not sure/doubt about some distant relative like her knowing who won etc. but it is kinda odd that she is rooting for mikhel somewhat laugh out loud

nice find @primexi...im dropping the SCs just in case... yes

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Follwe10
(my SC from https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/following/)

as i am still learning the IG..can someone in the know fill me in whether that means : KW followed mrswendt way before he followed any people form Production ? (i believe Claire, in the SC, was the first prod person he followed). TIA. if yes..im thinking then highly possible she is a relative.JMO.

and here is the comment :

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Boys_w10

(my SC from https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpHC8CgF8D/ )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:31 am

@joy15 regarding the KP and Mik recent picture,someonr sleuthed that they were wearing the same clothes they were wearing at their meet up after the taping of AFTR. So I think it's just a throwback picture.

Regarding the following, the order indicates the following order. But it's strange that he was not following her waaaaaaaay before this year.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:@joy15 regarding the KP and Mik recent picture,someonr sleuthed that they were wearing the same clothes they were wearing at their meet up after the taping of AFTR. So I think it's just a throwback picture.

Regarding the following, the order indicates the following order. But it's strange that he was not following her waaaaaaaay before this year.

oh thanks for filling me in...good to know..what are they up to again?... Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 . At this point i have given up all the SM "clues"  :crazed  and just hang in my dear life onto edit and bio analysis suggesting Mikhel is the F1... Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

im not sure i get ur point. but i reckon the Following Order is Chronological/time wise (?). I retrieved my SC from the KW's FOLLOW LIST  https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/following/   and it has nothing to do with any likes list ?.

would love to get another confirmation . TIA Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:44 am

I meant that I would expect the mrswendt following appearance to be way more down the list but I don't think it means more anyway. Maybe we can find if they are relatives another way?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:29 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I meant that I would expect the mrswendt following appearance to be way more down the list but I don't think it means more anyway. Maybe we can find if they are relatives another way?

oh thanks... I (hope) I get what you meant Praying .but I self admittedly not oh-so-talented when it comes to.SM.. cheeky . Hopeful any talented stalker here can find some ways to figure.that out.for us Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:35 am

djogbenyuie wrote:@joy15 regarding the KP and Mik recent picture,someonr sleuthed that they were wearing the same clothes they were wearing at their meet up after the taping of AFTR. So I think it's just a throwback picture.

bc she just set up.her insta in middle of May.this year? maybe question
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:09 am

Joy15 wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I meant that I would expect the mrswendt following appearance to be way more down the list but I don't think it means more anyway. Maybe we can find if they are relatives another way?

oh thanks... I (hope) I get what you meant Praying .but I self admittedly not oh-so-talented when it comes to.SM.. cheeky . Hopeful any talented stalker here can find some ways to figure.that out.for us Smiley  

"Talented stalker" cantstopl That would look great on a business card!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:22 am

Joy15 wrote:

bc  she just set up.her insta in middle of May.this year? maybe question

Oh yeah? it sure does explain that then.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:27 am

Just off topic slightly but has anyone taken a look at the promo for MTA. Take a look at how happy Kev P is when Jasmine walks in, Drew not so happy. Hmmmmm. The cogs are turning.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:28 am

Her husband name seems to be Evan Wendt. He seems like a really nice guy.
I can't find any of KW relatives (at least the ones at the HTD) in her pics so even if she is a relative i don't think they are that close.
Personally, i don't believe she knows the outcome.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:39 am

I can't remember if I posted this or not but this is from 20 October. He is still watching it and seems happy so it's encouraging I suppose.

https://instagram.com/p/BLxGHVOhL_N/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold