SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMikhel - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:12 am

Bobette wrote:I agree.  IMO it will be:
Mikhel F1
Mike Next Bach
KW Starting on his next 100 first dates.

cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

TeamMikhel - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 am

@Bobette you're about as gentle with your approach as Roz Weston on the last After Show Ep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMsuDY0cWo

Roz is #teammikhel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:39 am

I have a confession to make, I never watch the hometown dates  until right now.  I just read when GA was posting, but last night reading emusha post I decided I would watch it this morning and it was interesting.  Mikhel family was so welcoming, The mother and father is so accepting, the sister is married to a caucasian so Jasmine will fit right in.  The mother is so sweet telling Mikhel to go for it, that is so refreshing compared to Kevin's mother.  Mikhel family would truly love her and appreciate her, and be there for her.  That is a family you would want to be apart of.  Mikhel is sexy as hell, damn hmmmmmm.  My mind would just be blown away if she pick TOG sorry, I just cant see Mikhel going home.  This is just some of my thoughts.  I read here how she pull back when she first meet up at the park, but I see differently, I see someone seeing Mikhel differently when he came up on the bike, it was like damn this is a side of you that is different?  She was just amaze.  The expression on the face was interesting, and I love his mom tell him that she will chose him.

Wow, wow, wow.  I just watch the FD and I must say I am more intrigue now, because I swear when Jasmine met Mikhel I saw a whole different side to her, especially when it was time to meet her family, (that kiss and groan in there from her just got to me, I was thinking girl what happen to you?).  It was so different from meeting Kevin,  it is like miles apart in body language, and the family reactions speaks volumes. This is the one episode upcoming that I really have to watch in real time next week because of what I see and hear with my ears.  It is mindblowing.

From which episode has Mikhel been getting the first rose? because he did get the first home town date.  I could say so much more but will bit my lip.  I got disinterested because Mike left but I right back in it and hope I wont get broken hearted again.

One more thing hearing the sister saying that I could see Jasmine as my sister in law, and hearing the emotions in the father voice, when telling him to lock up that lovely heart, (like pull back a bit) it was like they are really invested, I just cant put it in the exact words.  It is the best home date I have every seen.

Oh what a reflection I am having, I can say I might be having some delusion, but it is an interesting revision.

Last edited by reason on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Today I am not doing anything today, no cooking, cleaning and just rewatching the show.  I have this picture in my head, if Jasmine chose him, the 2 mothers will weep with glee.  Just to see when she entered the house how Mikhel mother just open her arms and smile and give her that big hug.  I really miss much because I did not watch the last 2 shows, just read here.  Bad me.

Can you all tell me who the hell carry a little sewing kit with them and use it to make a necklace????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:12 pm

^^ exactly.. No man that I know...but he's doing art and craft with the kids so probably had something available.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Mikhel appears to a sweetheart however he's not a saint. He has gotten a remarkable edit and if he's being groomed for the next bachelor there's the reason. 
Mikhel was not unlike the other guys who did and say whatever it took to get a rose. Being thoughtful and considerate is a plus and a plus for him to shown being those things.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:35 pm

reason wrote:Today I am not doing anything today, no cooking, cleaning and just rewatching the show.  I have this picture in my head, if Jasmine chose him, the 2 mothers will weep with glee.  Just to see when she entered the house how Mikhel mother just open her arms and smile and give her that big hug.  I really miss much because I did not watch the last 2 shows, just read here.  Bad me.

Can you all tell me who the hell carry a little sewing kit with them and use it to make a necklace????????????

You can get sewing kits in some hotel rooms. He's a little bit ingenious and too much of a sweetheart. And I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Mikhel got called first on RC in epi 2 and then from epi 4 either he got a rose on a date (his date or GD in Morocco) or he was called first.

For reference Wikipedia
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:42 pm

^^Think someone here pointed out that he was actually called second at the HTD RC.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:42 pm

IMHO the mother is a romantic too, when she heard from Jasmine about the necklace she said aww and the daughter made a comment, and she said he is my son.  When talking to him outside she loved that he did that for Jasmine and commented on it, and took notice that Jasmine appreciated it.

I love when Mikhel said to Jasmine before going home that, he will be right there beside her if she needs to hold his hand, he will be there, if she needs him to stand beside her he will be there, and Jasmine comment that is what she has always wanted someone to say to her that she is with.  I am seeing things differently I can tell you all that.  Him saying to her right at the door before going in, do you want to take a breath and them stopping and doing it together.  I love seeing their finger entwin while sitting on the couch before supper.  He will be a good husband to whomever gets him, hopefully it is Jasmine.  I must say I find the mother PI's very interesting, if it ends with Mikhel getting the final rose.

Last edited by reason on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Don't bit your lips @reason. I personally would love to hear your thoughts after watching with fresh eyes.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold