SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:19 am

Looking forward to seeing tonight's epi. I noticed that both of the guys sent home picked Mikhel for Jasmine on the after show. He seemed to be well-liked by the other guys for the most part.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:1. Mikhel, 28: Sweet, almost comically agreeable Mikhel continues to hold his own. What I like about Mikhel is his ability to be effusive while clearly being uncomfortable. There’s an endearing lack of suavity to him (the exact opposite of Drew) that, in a package as handsomely wrapped as Mikhel, I think most women would find attractive, Jasmine included. I’m curious to see if Mikhel has an “edge” to him that will make Jasmine see him as more than just adorable and sweet, but I also suspect he’s bright enough to dole that out more carefully than, say, aspiring actor Drew. Mikhel is great, period.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelorette-canada-episode-6/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 MikhelKiss
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/episode-6-recap-meltdown-mode
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by summerofsammi Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm secretly hoping Mikhel doesn't win and instead becomes the next Bachelor so I can apply to be on the show.  So... I'm rooting for Kevin W. or Mike to win, even though I love Mikhel.  Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f64a I can't believe we have to wait until Nov 22 for the finale!!!

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:51 pm

summerofsammi wrote:I'm secretly hoping Mikhel doesn't win and instead becomes the next Bachelor so I can apply to be on the show.  So... I'm rooting for Kevin W. or Mike to win, even though I love Mikhel.  Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f64a I can't believe we have to wait until Nov 22 for the finale!!!

Should you not have applied already and specified only if Mikhel is the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cv4HqfXWAAA14AM
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Mikhel's giving US butterflies with all the right things he has to say
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Yep I believe if Mikhel isn't f1 then mike has to be.....because IMO Mike would be the next bachelor over Mikhel.....so IMO it's out of Mikhel and Mike for f1 or next Bach - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:12 pm

I don't see why Mike would be ahead of Mikhel. It's possible but they really didn't let us get to know him all that well like they did the other two IMO. If Mikhel is the heartbroken f2, it could lead to him being the fan favorite. Of course he could be the f1 and surprise a lot of people, me included. giggling

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Oh Mikhel FTW would be the best ending ever. It would be such a surprise for around 90% of this board in my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:45 pm

casjacknick wrote:Oh Mikhel FTW would be the best ending ever. It would be such a surprise for around 90% of this board in my opinion.

So true.
Even though i love the guy to pieces and I like him with Jas, i would be completely shocked if he is F1.
Just so many clues and patterns are ruling him out.
It's Matty all over again.
Remember how at some point we couldn't see him being more than the F2 with F1 being either Jake or Lee?
Yeah i feel the same in this situation. I feel like the finale will really be at the hometown date because whoever ends up in Final 2 with him wins.
It saddens me but at the same time I can't find any edit clue to get my hope up sad

But hey, him being The bachelor is totally fine by me. He would be able to find his person in front of my eyes.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Mikhel seems to be a really nice guy. I do feel that as easy going as he appears to be on the show that he does have game and so far has used it to the best of his abilities imo. How best to get the girl than to play coy and sweet... you do win more with honey, eh?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:54 pm

One thing that's interesting is them showing him possibly leaving even though we know he doesn't from the SC in Cuba. The f1 usually gets the misdirection edit near the end and the f2 usually seems like a shoe-in. Right now KW seems like he's the odds on favorite based on editing while Mikhel is worried about being heartbroken. I know others think Mike is the f1 but I see him as getting the f3 edit. All JMO and I still am not betting on Mikhel being f1. KW's mom may insert some doubt with him.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold