SELECT CONTENT

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I think that Kyle Andrew Skinner was either a contestant or filming crew.  He was off from Apr 10 to May 27 on facebook.  IMO, either he is in the F3 or he is part of the crew as he is following and is being followed by many of the guys

facebook

Instagram

Off IG from apr 8 to May 27

FB

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 13912455_10154443974107342_3554650994284557450_n

GuardianAngel wrote:I noticed he is advertising kyleandrew.com a SM company. Looks like he might be a contestant rather than crew. He is from Hamilton, which is in Ontario 1 hr from me, so maybe not crew?

Aunties_Love wrote:So he could actually be in the f3 then too or in the minimum be a "rule follower" as filming ended in the last week of May, didn't it????

IG bio

Kyle Andrew Arts Advisory Commission city of Hamilton Photography/Video/Web/Social | Lover of Cats | Giant facebook.com/kyleandrewonline

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:01 am

He's a hottie!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachFan2016 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:29 pm

This bachelor seems so down to earth and hilarious! Looks like he has a lot on the go based on his SM. Tall handsome and hilarious - perfect combination.

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:20 am

Kyle

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Kyle
Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Kyle110

Standing tall at a jaw-dropping 6’8”, Kyle strikes an imposing figure…but this self-employed multimedia producer is a softy at heart (especially when it comes to his cats!). Always ready with a joke, he prides himself on his ability to diffuse tense situations with humour. At 36-years old, Kyle is older than the average Bachelor – a fact that he hopes will work in his favour. Self-assured and completely secure in who he is and what he wants out of life, Kyle is ready to show the Bachelorette what a real man looks like. Hopefully she’s a cat lover!

Name: Kyle
Birthdate: August 7, 1979
Hometown: Hamilton, ON
Height: 6'8”

Tattoos?
None

Favourite music:
Hip Hop and Latin

Top 3 favourite movies:
Heat, The Royal Tenenbaums, Terminator 2

What is your favourite book and why?
The Value of Tenacity by Ann Donegan Johnson, which I read as a very young child. It was part of a series of books that took celebrities (in this case, famed hockey legend Maurice the Rocket Richard) and used their lives to teach a valuable lesson. Of all the books in the series, this one stuck with me the most.

Who is your hero?
I've never had one hero, as I believe smart people take lessons from many people who do heroic things… from athletic feats to being a good and stable parent. If you put a gun to my head, I’d have to say that I’m a huge fan of Batman. I like his dark side and his mysterious nature.

Special talent(s)?
I'm not sure that it's special, but I'm really good with computers and technology. And I can diffuse any situation or cut any tension with humour.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
I honestly don't ever feel embarrassed by things. I think it’s good to laugh at oneself. I'm sure there were moments as a kid, but they must not have been traumatic enough since I can't remember them!

What is your biggest fear?
Not maximising or taking advantage of life's many opportunities.

What is your biggest date fear?
I have zero fears when it comes to dating. I'm a very relaxed and an easy-going guy, and don't get thrown off easily.

What is your guilty pleasure?
A really big pizza all to myself… like, at least XL - after leg training ;)

What would an ex say are your three worst attributes?
That I cut people off when they talk, I am too self-involved, and logical to a fault.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I once chased a school of sting rays through shallow water in Costa Rica trying to get cool go-pro footage. In hindsight, that wasn't so smart.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
I would make sure my family has what they needed, then I would spend my time pursuing passion projects, be they art, restoring old cars, building things, travel…you name it. I would somehow tie some of those projects to charity work, or set up a foundation that funnels creative work into charitable donations.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
I took pictures of a woman once and handed her the edits and she cried in front me, telling me that she had never seen herself as beautiful until that moment. I created something that changed someone's life. I used my skills set to change how someone sees themselves, for the better.

What are your three best attributes?
Sense of humour, logical nature, and intelligence.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:26 pm

In love instantly with this guy. Looks alone, I can see them as a gorgeous couple. He's my early pick for F1, based on nothing but the fact I think he's so good looking!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:55 pm

He's one of four that have the sm reactivity date is May 27-31

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:He's one of four that have the sm reactivity date is May 27-31

AL, who are the other 3 with the same timeframe for SM reactivity?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:33 pm

so funny I am at my hairdresser and she mentions this guy being on the bachelorette Canada. As soon as she said his name I was like why does that sound so familiar... She didn't have really any info other than he is very good looking and seems nice but didn't know know him too well. I think he is involved with some of the bars and such in Hamilton. Anyone know what his company name is?

Eta: the other thing she mentioned is he loves his cat like a lot LOL
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:06 pm

My hunky bach. I love this guy. (watch him turn out to be a jerk) laugh out loud and he only lives 45 minutes from me! How convenient! Smiley

His website is kyleandrew.com Social media and marketing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My hunky bach. I love this guy. (watch him turn out to be a jerk) laugh out loud and he only lives 45 minutes from me! How convenient! Smiley

His website is kyleandrew.com Social media and marketing.

ETA: I watched that vid upthread again, (again and again) laugh out loud because I remember he said something about his cat, and he does. Also he's 6'8" I'm 17 inches shorter than him, yikes! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:22 am

Is it possible that he is thought to be the next bach?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Maddy
sbolduc
jojo47
Aunties_Love
BachFan2016