SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:46 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It just seems like there should be more dates but not enough episodes. I guess once the drama leaves they can show more dates in an episode. Any ideas who goes on the 2-on-1 with Thomas?

Regarding the bold, I totally agree. On top of this, Jasmine has alluded that there is going to be an engagement at the end of this, UNREAL IMO and I am scratch
This is why I think that there will be at least 2 individual dates, 1 group date and a 2/1 date in Marakesh. They are there for 10 days so IMO, there is room for another date as well and can see them doing that.

FWIW, my contact has been pretty strong with the fact that htd's are in epi 6 and fd's in epi 7 so.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Week 5 should be Benoit, Thomas, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Kyle, and Mikhel?

So the only person that could be on that 2-on-1 with Thomas is Kyle as we see Mike has an ID with the helicopter and Kevin P rock climbing. Thoughts?

Based on the edit so far, I would think those people as well (still shaking my head about Kyle but the time he got on SM implies he lasted a while). But aunties_love has Mikhel leaving by end of Episode 4, I am truly baffled by that because it looks like their connection is good and I would think he would at least make HTD.

Dee speculated that maybe both Thomas and Kevin P were on the 2:1 but SCs show them wearing different outfits. I just think we don't have SCs for all the dates we are going to see throughout the season. With Jasmine eliminating more people, it's possible they can squeeze in 3 SDs in an episode IMO but we shall see.
If they aren't squeezing in more dates, the only way I can see Kyle making it that far is if he got that rose on the 2-on-1 which automatically advanced him to a HTD. I actually think Mikhel will get a HTD. I'm am questioning if Kevin P. gets one as she is crying on an ITM during their date. I can see both Kevin P. and Thomas being eliminated week 5.
There are no sc's of Mikhel past Montreal. That goes along with what I was told too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Week 5 should be Benoit, Thomas, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Kyle, and Mikhel?

So the only person that could be on that 2-on-1 with Thomas is Kyle as we see Mike has an ID with the helicopter and Kevin P rock climbing. Thoughts?

These are the 11 in Montreal per pics and elimination schedule per Bachette Canada:
Mikhel, Dave, Benoit, Drew, Kevin W, Kevin P, Mike, Chris, Thomas, Kyle, Andrew.
We have no pics for Andrew and Mikhel beyond Montreal.

EPI 5 - Marakesh: 8>5: Benoit, Kevin P, Kevin W, Kyle, Mike, Thomas and Drew. Thomas and Drew are eliminated

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Okay so there is Mikes first and only one on one before hometowns, Thomas and someone on a two on one, another one on one possibly Kevin W. and a three person group date?  What a crazy episode that will be!
Eta it is crazy to me Benoit would make it farther than Mikhel does.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:Okay so there is Mikes first and only one on one before hometowns, Thomas and someone on a two on one, another one on one possibly Kevin W. and a three person group date?  What a crazy episode that will be!
I am combining the sc's we have, what I was told, and the elimination chart per Bachette Canada.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Oh I believe you, you are waaay better at all of this then I am. Just where we are now something must happen with Mikhel or Benoit because right now he's just the guy that speaks French.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:12 pm

casjacknick wrote:Oh I believe you, you are waaay better at all of this then I am. Just where we are now something must happen with Mikhel or Benoit because right now he's just the guy that speaks French.
There is epi 3 to go, then in epi 4 he has an ID so.... I really see Mikhel as a MOT guy.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:14 am

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Vs29m8

from SC thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

I believe the detail of the ornament in the building (the curvature) appears as a typical Moroccan to me.

according to @mercieme ,  yes
Yep I see the curvature of the window also in the background of the SC where she is kissing Kevin P and that's very North African, also you can see the pillows as well on the chair and the wall, very Spanish influence since Morocco is very close to Spain.

so we know thats where Kevin W unleash his first jelly tantrum (Marakesh) laugh out loud

reff :http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/03/travel/morocco-blue-city-chefchaouen/

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv51hHjro2ZBVG9KtyDdolsm4rVXLjsrarlPlGVRop-SCfKJBM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:19 am

casjacknick wrote:Okay so there is Mikes first and only one on one before hometowns, Thomas and someone on a two on one, another one on one possibly Kevin W. and a three person group date?  What a crazy episode that will be!

Re the bold, you are not the pnly one that thinks that. I am just waiting for how the producers are going to edit the connection between Jasmine and some of the guys like Kyle, Benoit that are being speculated to go further than Mikhel, mind boggling to me.

@Joy15 great sleuthing on that Kevin P/Jasmine kissing SC yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 am

Joy15 wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Vs29m8

from SC thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

I believe the detail of the ornament in the building (the curvature) appears as a typical Moroccan to me.

according to @mercieme ,  yes
Yep I see the curvature of the window also in the background of the SC where she is kissing Kevin P and that's very North African, also you can see the pillows as well on the chair and the wall, very Spanish influence since Morocco is very close to Spain.

so we know thats where Kevin W unleash his first jelly tantrum (Marakesh) laugh out loud

reff :http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/03/travel/morocco-blue-city-chefchaouen/

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv51hHjro2ZBVG9KtyDdolsm4rVXLjsrarlPlGVRop-SCfKJBM

yes from pic - latticework is also typical

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:28 am

thanks guys!! goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:41 am

SO........

went back to the beginning of my sleuthing for the season and what Brent Cross put into his twitter.  

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 May_2_11

I researched that and found that the Quebec Conference of 1943(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Conference,_1943) happened in Quebec City at the Citadelle and at the Chateau Frontenac which is the current day Fairmont Le Château Frontenac.  
http://www.fairmont.com/frontenac-quebec/

I found this room:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Room_w10
Champlain Restaurant

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1212zgi

So, now I am thinking that Mike is on the group date along with the other guys named:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 28vc7t12
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2f06jp5

somehow someway in the football scrimage:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2ljghdw

Mike gets extra time in Quebec City.  

I am wondering if this heli:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2hh0z5z

and these go along with it:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2dr9fup
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2diohfk
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2lkwxav

The above aerial view from the heli is actually over the Fairmont near Citadelle in Quebec City as it has the Coastguard station below it.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2016-067

SO..........if that's the case, then co-incidentally the pics that we do have in a nighttime group date scenario are only of the guys that were on the group date.  But these could all go for the cocktail party/rose ceremony.  My only pause in that theory is how casually they are all dressed and the fact that the ones in the pics are the only ones that were in the group date on the football field.:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 59uir6
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 N222he
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2r4l6bs
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2dt0h6u
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2hwdzjo
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1t3gd0
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 F5d01x

FWIW, I was told that the FD's and finale were in the "carribean of Africa".  The Seychelles just off the eastern coast of Africa have been labelled that so, thinking that's where they are.  Now considering that they have used Fairmont chain for a lot of their accommodations, and that the Raffles hotel chain is an affilliate of Fairmont chain, this is the only one in the Seychelles:
http://www.raffles.com/praslin/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina