Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 am

@dee wrote:@Joy15 It's Thomas. Should be happening on their 1-1 on tomorrow's episode. You also see the guy's left arm is missing a sleeve of tattoos that Kevin has.

@dee
thanks!!..i am baffled with the tropical setting. keep thinking it must be from one of the FDs . Sorry..had to ask another more. Can you lead me to find the so called 'proof' that Kyle made it pass HTD? Praying . TIA

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 am

@Joy15....here us the SM tracker that @aunties_love created. The speculation is that since Kyle has turned out to be a SM hound that he prolly logged into phone as soon as he got it back laugh out loud


http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p168-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Posts : 4375
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:09 am

@dee, I think you're on to something. Is the scene with her wearing the gray shirt also when she says "I don't want to make the wrong decision."? NGL, I'd be pretty bummed if Kevin P is the one that gets eliminated during a 1-on-1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2430
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:11 am

@BlackHalo wrote:@dee, I think you're on to something. Is the scene with her wearing the gray shirt also when she says "I don't want to make the wrong decision."? NGL, I'd be pretty bummed if Kevin P is the one that gets eliminated during a 1-on-1.

It might be a 2 on 1 because I see Thomas crying sc with the background similar to where jasmine is crying with the grey shirt on....maybe Kevin p and Thomas 2 on 1 date????? Thomas not chosen and extra time with Kevin p after question



http://i66.tinypic.com/30bzsxe.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/ka3bc1.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/ilj492.jpg

LeapofFaith

Posts : 595
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:26 am

@Joy15 wrote:@dee thanks!!..i am baffled with the tropical setting. keep thinking it must be from one of the FDs . Sorry..had to ask another more. Can you lead me to find  the so called 'proof' that Kyle made it pass HTD? Praying . TIA

I guess it's not really proof (unless someone can confirm the location and the guy in the SC), but I think the following SC is of Kyle and Jasmine


Does anyone know where they are headed after Jamaica and before Montreal? Maybe they stay in Jamaica for two episodes?

Anyway, the above SC looks like she's with a guy that's really tall, as she's struggling to reach up to him. I can only think of Kyle. The guess the location of the date could be of episodes 3/4, but I'm having a hard time placing him on a date this early as I think Kevin W is going to get next week's 1-1. Maybe Kyle's SC occur as a SQT? There's also a chance that SC takes place in Morocco? I think having SCs of jasmine and gang in a desert is throwing me off, because Morocco actually has beaches with palm trees.

I do think the number 1 clue that Kyle may go past HTD, is that Kyle cannot keep himself when it comes to SM. Just go on all his SM platforms... this guy tweets/RTs/likes/follows every other minute. He promotes the show and himself several times a day. If he had been eliminated prior to HTD, I think he would have started his SM activity a lot earlier than May 27, IMO.

This SC of Kevin W and Jasmine, I believe takes place during his 1-1 next week. I think Kevin's got to have had an early 1-1 that establishes their connection (maybe she even gives him the assurance he needs to think he's f1), to make him become jealous of other guys.


I'm also wondering where this 1-1 of Mikhel and Jasmine takes place


We have 3 guys placed in warm climate areas. There's only so many dates to hand out?

source: My SCs

dee

Posts : 2516
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:29 am

@mercieme wrote:@Joy15....here us the SM tracker that @aunties_love created. The speculation is that since Kyle has turned out to be a SM hound that he prolly logged into phone as soon as he got it back laugh out loud


http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p168-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

wow!! that is a wonderful work @aunties_love clapping!

thanks @mercieme..that was a pretty good read yes

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:33 am

thanks @dee...IA the tall guy is Kyle....as he was the only one with such height out of the other guys. :yes:

i personally can see they are staying for 2 episodes in Jamaica. the dancing scene with 'Kyle' on the SC screamed the Jamaican vicinity to me..they are serenaded by local music group. Maybe we can sleuth the guys's outfit if matched with Jamaican beachy traditional hat/outfit ?. It can easily be on a SQT after Kyle won the GD. IMO

speaking of location..do you guys ever thinking of Egyptian desert?. I dont think Marocco has that many of deserts but Egypt does...IMO.

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:50 am

Great job @dee on pulling the SCs together yes I also agree that the tall guy in the palm tree SC with Jasmine is Kyle...you can tell from the width of the guy's shoulders as well, very massive laugh out loud

If Kevin W gets the second 1-1 date....hmmm that's rather interesting in comparison to the US Bette series for the F1 which is usually later but it would make sense that's why he started getting jealous though that SC of him at the CP made it seem like he was spying on Jasmine & Kyle P kissing but who knows, could end up being unrelated. At least it would show IMO that she took the guys she was most into physically on back to back dates that is if Kevin W's SD is after Thomas's SD.

And IA that Morocco has more beaches than desert but maybe they went to the Southern part which bothers the Sahara desert.

mercieme

Posts : 4375
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:55 am

I haven't sleuthed at all but have a couple of questions. I'm just wondering why Mikhel isn't considered to be in the mix for the top 4-6 when he wasn't on SM until later? Also am not sure why Kevin W is being talked about as a frontrunner for f1. I barely noticed him on epi 1 which doesn't mean he's not but just wondering.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 11574
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 am

@albean99 wrote:I haven't sleuthed at all but have a couple of questions. I'm just wondering why Mikhel isn't considered to be in the mix for the top 4-6 when he wasn't on SM until later? Also am not sure why Kevin W is being talked about as a frontrunner for f1. I barely noticed him on epi 1 which doesn't mean he's not but just wondering.

I too didn't join pre-season sleuthing so not sure why Mikhel wasn't considered to be the top 4-6. As to Kevin W being pegged as  F1 i believe mostly because the great sleuthers here have found out that only Mike and Kevin W are following Jasmine's sister on IG (which is set to private)..hence ignite the speculation that both men have met her on the HTD. Hope that helps. SCMIIW

ETA. apologies.. i stand corrected...pls refer to this @dee's post from SM thread . sorry for the confusion

@dee wrote:Not sure about the family members following the lead. Although for me, it makes more sense the families would follow the lead even if their guy was not f1 rather than the guy following family members of the lead when they're not f1. It would be even more suspect if the lead's family is following one of the guys.

Kevin W & Mike follow each other on IG.

Kevin W & Mike followed Jasmine, until I posted on here about Kevin following both Jasmine and her sister. He has since unfollowed both.

Someone (I forget who), mentioned Jasmine's sister has been liking both Mike and Kevin W's pictures on the Bachelorette CA IG.

That's all I know so far.


Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:36 am

Also, KevinW and Mike did not surface on SM until after filming was over.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:40 am

@Joy15 wrote:
@albean99 wrote:I haven't sleuthed at all but have a couple of questions. I'm just wondering why Mikhel isn't considered to be in the mix for the top 4-6 when he wasn't on SM until later? Also am not sure why Kevin W is being talked about as a frontrunner for f1. I barely noticed him on epi 1 which doesn't mean he's not but just wondering.

I too didn't join pre-season sleuthing so not sure why Mikhel wasn't considered to be the top 4-6. As to Kevin W being pegged as  F1 i believe mostly because the great sleuthers here have found out that only Mike and Kevin W are following Jasmine's sister on IG (which is set to private)..hence ignite the speculation that both men have met her on the HTD. Hope that helps. SCMIIW

Was Mike also following Jasmine's sister? I thought it was just Kevin W

lightredemption

Posts : 279
Join date : 2016-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:07 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum