SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:45 pm

mercieme wrote:@richmondrose....the Drew/Jasmine fireplace SC is being speculated as Montreal for sure. The reason why I think Drew makes it to Marrakesh is because we have a SC of Benoit & Mikhel at a hotel in Marrakesh & Mikhel said the following: "I just want (explicit F word) knock him out". IMO the only person Mikhel could have been addressing is Drew. With that said Drew & Kyle are interchangeable. Neither Drew, Kyle or Thomas make HTDs IMO.

Fair enough,@mercieme!
So Drew, Benoit, Thomas, Mike, Mikhel, Kevin P and Kevin W make it to Marrekesh. Thomas is eliminated on a 2on1 date. Kevin P has a SD and gets a rose. Are the other 4 guys on a group date? I guess since Thomas is already eliminated, Drew is let go at the RC. I wonder who got the group date rose.

Sorry if already discussed. Here are a few more sc that are puzzling me.

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Unknown%20oerson%201_zps3cqdggws

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Unknown%20person_zpsfrfkpiei

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Unknown%20person%203_zpskvsyxvhj

Source for all three sc: Season preview http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=329FB6B2-299D-2C45-EB72-2405D8841C2D
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:13 pm

richmondrose wrote:So how certain is it that Drew made it to Marrakesh? Since French is spoken in both Quebec and Morocco as well as hammams being found in both Montreal and QC,  I'm pondering if these two sc. may go hand in hand. The top sc looks like a spa date to me.

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Drew%20spa._zpsgsr0dpue

Source: seasons preview http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=329FB6B2-299D-2C45-EB72-2405D8841C2D

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Drew_zpsxyapliir

Source: seasons preview http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=329FB6B2-299D-2C45-EB72-2405D8841C2D
I think you can add this to that lineup as well RR. IMO, I thought that it was either Montreal or Quebec city as well considering the Queen Elizabeth Fairmont in Montreal as well as the one in Quebec City both have that coloring in their halls, the writing on the walls may be the same, just can't find it exactly right now, and the colorings of the backdrop in his itm look likes the fairmont decor as well.

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2zibndw

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @dee....I have updated my post that Jasmine's sister only liked Kevin W's & Mike's pics on the Bette CA IG. In addition Mikhel follows Jasmine on Twitter. I don't know if he follows her on IG though. To me it's no big deal to follow the lead, Jordan & the rest of the guys were following Jojo while her season was airing so IMO I doubt the show is telling the guys not to follow the lead. But we shall see how it all shakes out.

@richmondrose....the Drew/Jasmine fireplace SC is being speculated as Montreal for sure. The reason why I think Drew makes it to Marrakesh is because we have a SC of Benoit & Mikhel at a hotel in Marrakesh & Mikhel said the following: "I just want (explicit F word) knock him out". IMO the only person Mikhel could have been addressing is Drew. With that said Drew & Kyle are interchangeable. Neither Drew, Kyle or Thomas make HTDs IMO.

@Idlemess responding to your question you posted in the No discussion filming thread re Mikhel about whether or not he got a SD. We have no SCs to confirm whether or not he did. This is what we have SCs to confirm: we know 8 guys start Episode 5 & that Mike gets the SD & Drew gets SQT with one guy eliminated at end of Episode 5, speculated as Kyle for now. We know that 7 guys go to Marrakesh for Episode 6 & Kevin P gets a SD, Thomas is on a 2:1 with someone speculated as Benoit for now, speculation is that Thomas is eliminated & Benoit gets the GD/HTD guaranteed rose. What happens to Drew, Kevin W, Mikhel & Mike in Marrakesh is TBD IMO. Either all 4 are on a GD or maybe some of them get mini 1:1s....I have no idea because we don't have SCs to confirm anything for those 4....jmo.
Since they are there for enough days to have 4 dates, IMO, the dates could go as follows:

date one: ID: Kevin W(I still wonder if that sunset cap is from here) and as such along with him only having an individual date a while ago, he's due
date 2: another ID with Kevin P
date 3: 2/1 with Thomas and either Mike/Benoit. Thomas gets eliminated
GD: Drew, Mikhel, Mike/Benoit(who ever didn't go on the 2/1 - I wonder if it is actually Benoit as that would fuel the comment made by Mikhel and Benoit agreeing)
RC: Drew gets eliminated here.

They left for Marrakesh on May 7 per tweet from Brent Cross:
jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Montre15

We also know from finding this on google, it takes an average of 16(only one flight-one airline) to 40 hrs(the remaining flights/airlines) to get there.

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2016-133

They could start the dates as early as the 10th as I am sure they'd need the 9th off for travelling/jetlag, etc.

5/10: date 1
5/11: date 2
5/12: date 3
5/13: date 4
5/14: RC

We know that Brent Cross is back in Toronto on May 17:

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 May_1715

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:47 pm

wow wow Catching up, fantastic job everyone!

I'm so thrilled they went to Varadero Cuba! I've been there twice. I just love Cuba. The resort I stayed at the last time, was two resorts over down from the Royal Hicacos.

Re KevinW's HTD. I know his aunt owns cottage property in Gravenhurst Ontario. I thought perhaps it may be in that area, but I have not been able to get any more info. From what I can tell, that s/cap does look like what we call up north. Collingwood is a good guess as well. Sorry I forgot who mentioned it.

Re: Mikhel in the water. When we first go that preview, I had made some s/cap comparisons to with Mikhel and speculated it was him due to the shape of his shoulders, and the shape of his hair. It sort of flips up above his forehead. In the water s/cap to me I can clearly see it, and therefore felt it was Mikhell.

Great job everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:23 pm

@richmondrose....great job getting the other SCs....they could definitely all fit the same location where Drew was shown walking off angrily with the blacked out middle finger.. I suspect Drew might have gotten ths GD rose in Episode 5 after SQT with Jasmine where they are dressed in spa robes.

@aunties_love....the Kevin W/Jasmine sunset SC can not be Marrakesh IMO because the terrain in North Africa does not have such greenery as seen in that SC. Only the tropical parts of Africa can have such greenry.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 pm

richmondrose wrote:I was wondering if this could be Kevin's HTD in Collingwood, Ontario which is home to The Blue Mountains which host an number of year round activities but are especially noted for winter sports such as skiing etc., and is not far from Totonto.  

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Kevin%20w_zpsekum2ufd

Source: my sc from seasons preview
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=329FB6B2-299D-2C45-EB72-2405D8841C2D

. jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Blue%20mountain%20winter%20skiing_zpsmop6j3ri
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Mountains,_Ontario

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Bluemountain%20golf_zpsicbkr3l1
Source:https://www.bluemountain.ca/plan-your-trip/tickets-and-passes/monterra-golf-memberships

In the first  sc above, I can make out areas of grass between trees which in winter would be the trails for skiing. Kevin has a picture on IG of himself with his mother geotagged as Collingwood, Ontario and paired with his apparent interest in skiing, I was wondering if his parents live in this area or have a vacation property there, and that is were he took Jasmine to meet his parents.

this is a good reasonable point @richmondrose

What give me pause about the KW-Jas pic as a HTD is bc i can't recall recent past F1s on the US series had any sunset moment on the HTD. (Well, unless you are a Jef with 1 F with a gigantic ranch on a spectacular sunset view laugh out loud.). The SC screams a 2nd SD in US series to me- which IMO translate to a SQT for this season-- probably in Quebec. But hey...since this is a premiere season and in different franchise...it can go in any way i suppose...we shall see!. TY for the sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:21 pm

This camera angle at Blue Mountain would be relatively close to where Jasmine & KW are sitting. The outline of the body of water looks similar to what we see could possibly be water in the SC of Jasmine & Kevin. Just providing the SC for further comparison purposes.
jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Original
Source
jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Kevin%20w_zpsekum2ufd
Source: dee's SC in No Discussion Thread

ETA: I can't seem to find the island/land in the body of water in Jas & Kev's SC (bottom left) in any of the Blue Mountain photos. This is what causes me to not find the comparison totally conclusive.

Last edited by jojo47 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:41 pm

@jojo47 : The outline of the body of water looks similar to what we see could possibly be water in the SC of Jasmine & Kevin. Just providing the SC for further comparison purposes.

i think you are spot on @jojo47 yes . So if its indeed Kevin's HTD..then we have 2 confirmed SCs of HTD : Mikey and Kevin W (the F1 and F2 in my book, IMO).

interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:14 pm

quite random :

since im thinking the KW and Mikey's so called race reminds me so much of Nick vs Josh, in order of the dates/roses order, etc...... so i checked out Andi season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_10)

guess what?...there was an "Andi's journey so far" episode on episode 5 spot....interesting to me...hence im speculating maybe Jas seson will have one too?...with Mike's SD get a stretch out to be aired on Oct 18. (as episode 6) question

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:19 pm

So Mikhel and Kevin W. in F3. Where does Kevin P. stand?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:44 pm

If it's Kevin's HTD IMO it should be either Waterloo or Toronto or maybe the Niagara Escarpment in Hamilton, RattleSnake Point in Milton.  

Resized and lightend from s/cap by @Dee in the s/c NO discussion thread. I've been googling all three areas but don't see anything quite like it. I'm going to be really mad if this is in my backyard! Which it looks like it may be.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion
jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Captur38

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:02 pm

I agree that it looks like a shot from Kevin W's HTD. I noticed that the body of water seems to have some whitewater and would be closer to being near rapids where the river bed has increased turbulence.

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2yv2c1g
Source: My screencap

My guess at this point is that Mike, Kevin W, Mikhel, Kevin P, (and maybe Benoit) make it to HTDs. At that point Kevin P and Benoit are let go, with Mike, Kevin W, Mikhel progressing to Cuba. Right now Mikhel seems to be the only one we know 100% makes it to F3. Hopefully there's another preview released mid-season which would give us some more things to work with.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina