SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Exactly. When is the last time an F1 was on a 2on1 date in the US franchise ? Perhaps DeAnna (from memory and she was not F1 really).

Bachelor Andy took Peyton and his final one, Asian looking beauty, sorry I can't remember her name. Peyton was left behind as Andy & his F1 flew off in the helicopter.

Her name was Tessa.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Maybe the reason why she wants the 1 on 1 with Mike she will get more time with him before going home. I need to watch the preview again to see what she said during that date.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:24 pm

So is it safe to assume that this is Benoit on his SD with Jasmine?

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Jasmine%20and%20mike%20or%20benoit_zpss4emudbh

My sc from W network season's preview
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:24 pm

@casjacknick Kevin P is from Vancouver. I think a couple of pages back I posted two screencaps to compare this week's location in Morocco to Kevin P's SD and the location was an exact match so it does happen in Morocco IMO.

I agree too that a lot of the date choices are producer driven. But yes still odd. I just don't know how they'll fit all of this into one episode... Kevin P SD, Benoit SD, GD, 2-1, RC???? And then there's the Drew drama. The Kevin W conversation. It's a lot! I still feel like we're missing a couple of things that might make some of it make better sense, but it might not be revealed until the episode. We'll see I guess.

ETA: We're also missing the Benoit and Mikhel conversation with Mikhel saying "He's a sociopath. I just want to fu**ing knock him out" which I thought took place in Morocco. And there's this moment of Jasmine crying that also looks like Morocco.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Oup55i
Source: My screencap

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:36 pm

@richmondrose I thought that was a scene cut out of David and Jasmine's time together? I could have sworn I've seen him in that shirt before on the show.... But I could be confusing some of these guys and they wear similar shirts laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:42 pm

@dee Yeah I think that looks like David's time, but as you said... too many similar shirts! laugh out loud

This episode is going to be jam packed! It also sounds like it's going to be dramatic for the two people I think are F1 and F2... Mike and Kevin W.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:48 pm

dee wrote:@richmondrose I thought that was a scene cut out of David and Jasmine's time together? I could have sworn I've seen him in that shirt before on the show.... But I could be confusing some of these guys and they wear similar shirts laugh out loud

Yes, it could be David from earlier on in the season. I missed some scenes of the first date in Jamaica and if it isn't Benoit or Mike in Morocco, it's got to be him.

It looks like Jasmine's emotions will be all over the place according to the Morocco SC.
I'll be interested to see Kevin P's date. He tell her how easy it would be to fall in love with her, then we see a sc where she is crying, either tears of happiness or sadness, but all seems to end well when he kisses her at the RC cocktail party.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:00 pm

richmondrose wrote:So is it safe to assume that this is Benoit on his SD with Jasmine?

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Jasmine%20and%20mike%20or%20benoit_zpss4emudbh

My sc from W network season's preview

I thought this was Benoits HTD?? But yeah it kinda looks like David now scratch no idea duh
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:04 pm

siena wrote:@casjacknick Kevin P is from Vancouver. I think a couple of pages back I posted two screencaps to compare this week's location in Morocco to Kevin P's SD and the location was an exact match so it does happen in Morocco IMO.

I agree too that a lot of the date choices are producer driven. But yes still odd. I just don't know how they'll fit all of this into one episode... Kevin P SD, Benoit SD, GD, 2-1, RC???? And then there's the Drew drama. The Kevin W conversation. It's a lot! I still feel like we're missing a couple of things that might make some of it make better sense, but it might not be revealed until the episode. We'll see I guess.

ETA: We're also missing the Benoit and Mikhel conversation with Mikhel saying "He's a sociopath. I just want to fu**ing knock him out" which I thought took place in Morocco. And there's this moment of Jasmine crying that also looks like Morocco.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Oup55i
Source: My screencap

So much to fit in?! Maybe they have a will be continued at the end of next Ep..... question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:15 pm

richmondrose wrote:
dee wrote:@richmondrose I thought that was a scene cut out of David and Jasmine's time together? I could have sworn I've seen him in that shirt before on the show.... But I could be confusing some of these guys and they wear similar shirts laugh out loud

Yes, it could be David from earlier on in the season. I missed some scenes of the first date in Jamaica and if it isn't Benoit or Mike in Morocco,  it's got to be him.

*snipped*

i concur that it seems like David too.

IDK if anyone can recall..but if memory serves me right...there was a poster named Nikkiass posting on David thread and gen thread before premiere. She said her daughter befriended David. and  David claimed he was (amongst ?) the one who firstly kissed Jas. giggling . watching ep 2 and 3..ive been wondering about it...look into the threads since i could have sworn that i have seen the post mentioned it, but now the post is seemingly gone/she prolly deleted it. So yeah..bottom line IA that it could be a cut out kissing scene of David in Jamaica (which he once bragged about..if its true laugh out loud). All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:35 pm

It's @nikikass By tagging her she will receive notification of her username being mentioned and perhaps can refresh our memory. I thought she mentioned KevinW is from her hometown. I do recall someone mentioning they knew David, but don't remember exactly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 pm

RR's SC from preview

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Qt92RH6_

https://twitter.com/David_Pinard

from David,'s Profile Pic on Twitter.

it's David y'all!! High clap ....Same shirt? Yesss?....(the ALOHA stood out to me Smiley ). Poor guy..the acclaimed kiss indeed being cut out Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina