SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:31 am

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Episod19
http://wnetwork.com/sites/www.wnetwork.com/files/BC-watchparty_kit_websafe.pdf

Going off from last week, according to Elim Chart:

Week 5 Okt 11 QC  8 to 7
Week 6 Okt 18 Morocco 7 to 5
Week 7 Okt 25 Morocco 5 to 3
Week 8 Nov 1 HTD 3 to 2
Week 9 Nov 8 FD 2 to 2 ?
Week 10 Nov 15 MTA
Week 11 *Nov 22 Finale 2 to1  and ATFR

*The Nov 22 airing was confirmed by @Aunties_Love according to Facebook.

soo...are we thinking thats how all is going to play out?. its odd though if there is no FD elimination...OR are we thinking that the finale will be on week 9?. then we will get the ATFR after MTA (if there is a Nov 22 episode ) OR are they going to finish the airing on Nov 8?  (the FRC indeed will be wrapped up on Week 9 and ATFR follows)? question

I might just give up figuring out this stuff and try to  2pop for once. But i know i cant duh  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

channeling my inner conspiracy theory.:uptonogood .its possible that KW got eliminated after HTD then come back during the FD. At the FD-RC Jas eliminated Mikhel. So KW gets through to MTP. By this theory it can explain the speculation of him getting the MTP as well as the proven cap of Mikhel being in Cuba. (of course Mikey is in the mix all along till the end. IMO Smiley )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:58 am

Joy15 wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Episod19

Week 5 Okt 11 QC  8 to 7
Week 8 Nov 1 HTD 3 to 2
Week 9 Nov 8 FD 2 to 2 ?
Week 10 Nov 15 MTA

soo...are we thinking thats how all is going to play out?. its odd though if there is no FD elimination...OR are we thinking that the finale will be on week 9?. then we will get the ATFR after MTA (if there is a Nov 22 episode ) OR are they going to finish the airing on Nov 8?  (the FRC indeed will be wrapped up on Week 9 and ATFR follows)? question

I might just give up figuring out this stuff and try to  2pop for once. But i know i cant duh  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

channeling my inner conspiracy theory.:uptonogood .its possible that KW got eliminated after HTD then come back during the FD. At the FD-RC Jas eliminated Mikhel. So KW gets through to MTP. By this theory it can explain the speculation of him getting the MTP as well as the proven cap of Mikhel being in Cuba. (of course Mikey is in the mix all along till the end. IMO Smiley )
What if there are no fantasy dates but just meet the parents and lcd. And finale is dragged on two episodes?

Lol just a guess
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:10 am

^im guessing Mike Fleiss, who created this Show wont allow that (No FDs) to happen since it seems FD is absolutely his favorite date laugh out loud.

Joking aside...IMO they will be sticking with the general formula :FD-MTP-LCD-FRC. but since we have so little info so far...all are just speculations at this point. Hopefully we'll get a new set of caps after HTD. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:07 am

@Joy15 how do we know Kev w meets the parents?? Sorry I must of missed that dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Joy15 how do we know Kev w meets the parents?? Sorry I must of missed that dizzy

i havent joined sleuthing force that time, so pls SCMIIW. To my knowledge, pre-season its been sleuthed that KW followed Jas and her sister. This ignite a speculation that he must have met the sis , probably at MTP. A poster (@dee ?) posted that follow info here. He has since unfollowed both.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:38 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Joy15 how do we know Kev w meets the parents?? Sorry I must of missed that dizzy

i havent joined sleuthing force that time, so pls SCMIIW. To my knowledge, pre-season its been sleuthed that KW followed Jas and her sister. This ignite a speculation that he must have met the sis , probably at MTP.  A poster (@dee ?) posted that follow info here. He has since unfollowed both.

That 's correct, @Joy15. It was also mentioned by someone that Mikhel is following Michael Hill but not Jasmine or her sister and because of that, it was speculated that he was one of the F2. Based on this "SM following" of Mikhel and Kevin W, I'm pretty sure that they are the F2 , and am leaning towards Kevin W as being F1 because he was following the girl and her family and not the ring. JMOAA
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:52 am

The Kevin W and Mikhel SM things are definitely interesting. I believe it was also sleuthed by someone that Mikhel had liked some of Jasmine's instagram pics, leading them to think he was possibly F1. And there was the caption change on one of Kevin W's instagram posts where he'd said "Just in case I'm not the next bachelor" which possibly pointed to him not being F1. I know there have also been positive SM clues regarding Mike too that point to him being F1. The confusion for me is how all of these things somewhat contradict each other. I will make another post in the SM thread since this is probably off topic here, but as far as sleuthing goes, the SM stuff is probably the most conflicting to me. I'm sure there's also things that can't be fully posted about yet because we wouldn't want the clues to stop coming. Time will tell I guess. All JMO. dizzy

ETA: Mike is actually following Jasmine's sister.

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 pm

siena wrote:
siena wrote:Yes it's shaping up to be a really strange episode. Somehow Kevin P gets a GD and a SD (IMO I think we will see that date too... unless we get another Morocco episode?).

I just don't know how they'll fit all of this into one episode... Kevin P SD, Benoit SD, GD, 2-1, RC???? And then there's the Drew drama. The Kevin W conversation. It's a lot! I still feel like we're missing a couple of things that might make some of it make better sense, but it might not be revealed until the episode. We'll see I guess.

ETA: We're also missing the Benoit and Mikhel conversation with Mikhel saying "He's a sociopath. I just want to fu**ing knock him out" which I thought took place in Morocco. And there's this moment of Jasmine crying that also looks like Morocco.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Oup55i
Source: My screencap

I was wondering about how they would fit in so much in one episode and I'd always thought that there could possibly be two episodes in Morocco. I am guessing that the screencap of Jasmine above will be in the next episode then. We also never saw the Mikhel and Benoit conversation so either that was cut from an episode or Mikhel is talking about someone else. Seems like it was probably about Drew though so perhaps it's just another scene on the cutting room floor. Look forward to finally seeing the previews.
When you look at the chart and go by "normal" seasons, then NO there wouldn't be another epi in Marrakesh. So now there are only 3 htd's, NO FD"s and the finale. Who would of thunk they'd go so far away from a normal season????? That's what wasn't adding up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Joy15 wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Episod19

Week 5 Okt 11 QC  8 to 7
Week 8 Nov 1 HTD 3 to 2
Week 9 Nov 8 FD 2 to 2 ?
Week 10 Nov 15 MTA

The ATFR was supposed to be the Hour long show. That is what was on facebook. If you go by that and what the chart says, as well as what is "normal" in a season, there wasn't supposed to be another epi in Marrakesh....that wouldn't fit into a normal season.

SO we would have this:

Oct 25: Week 7: Marrakesh
Nov 1: Week 8: HTD: Elimination or not??
Nov 8: Week 9: Finale
Nov 15: MTA
Nov 22: ATFR

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:04 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:

Week 5 Okt 11 QC  8 to 7
Week 8 Nov 1 HTD 3 to 2
Week 9 Nov 8 FD 2 to 2 ?
Week 10 Nov 15 MTA

What if there are no fantasy dates but just meet the parents and lcd. And finale is dragged on two episodes?

Lol just a guess
The bolded is what happened in season 2 of Bach Can.

Joy15 wrote:^im guessing Mike Fleiss, who created this Show wont allow that (No FDs) to happen since it seems FD is absolutely his favorite date laugh out loud.

Joking aside...IMO they will be sticking with the general formula :FD-MTP-LCD-FRC. but since we have so little info so far...all are just speculations at this point. Hopefully we'll get a new set of caps after HTD. Praying
I will say that Mike Fleiss doesn't have anything to do with the Canadian edition. They are their own show and producers to go with it. Mike DOESN'T produce the Canadian one.

Season 2 of Bach Can there were no FD's with 3 women but there was a set of FD's with the two women, then MTF, then LCD's for both and then the finale.

This season could be the same thing????

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote: When you look at the chart and go by "normal" seasons, then NO there wouldn't be another epi in Marrakesh.  So now there are only 3 htd's, NO FD"s and the finale.  Who would of thunk they'd go so far away from a normal season????? That's what wasn't adding up.  

I think that's why I always thought there could be another episode in Marrakech... I didn't really know the history of what a "normal" season looked like. I just assumed that because there were 2 episodes in Jamaica, 2 episodes in Montreal, that there could therefore possibly be 2 episodes in Morocco too. The 5 HTDs is also what seemed strange to me, but that chart was (and still is to me) confusing. At least we know there's 3 HTDs now. Smiley

Just to add too, Mike is following Jasmine's sister. It might end up meaning nothing, but thought I'd mention it because of my previous post in this thread.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Do we know if there is an engagement?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina