SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:39 am

Bobette wrote:For comparison/discussion:

These screencaps are from the W network webpage: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-intimate-fantasy-date-moments

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 PSbOqiL

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 XdckKRB

What's interesting to me is K & J are shown on the bed, in keeping with their (IMO) 'hot & heavy' portrayal, whereas M & J are shown perched awkwardly on a bench at the end of the bed - far less intimate.  

To me, this reeks of misdirection.

I also found it striking how similar this shot of Kevin & Jasmine is to a shot of Georgia & Matty (Aus F2)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 AHUBjZP

snipped

These are reinforcing my opinion that Mikhel is F1.

snipped

snipped

Maddy wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 CtaqzvZXYAA_Z9d
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
Who's rooting for Mikhel?  #BacheloretteCA

I snipped Georgia and Matty because although the faces are in similar positions, there are hundreds of s/caps of the lead and a contestant in that position. Some are the F1 some are not. I tend to look at the rest of the body. IA there is a vast difference of the two in the FS as far as what they've shown us. I also see a big difference in the two kisses. With Kevin she has both her hands on his arms, and with Michel she stops at his waist. This is just one example of the many times I noticed the difference in her body language.

IMO it's not a misdirection, but what Jasmine is feeling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:56 pm

IMO it's not a misdirection, but what Jasmine is feeling.
@GuardianAngel ITA with this :yes:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Not gonna lie, that top Jas/KW pic is smoking hot. Regardless of how this all pan out those two IMO were having the feels. No wonder poor KW was reacting the way he did. Who doesn't want validation no matter how they demonstrate it; directly or hem and hawing

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:37 pm

I still don't get why Jasmine and Kevin are simply being labeled as getting the 'hot and heavy' portrayal - their relationship seems a lot deeper than the one she has with Mikhel IMO (at least I feel they've had much more in depth discussions both about their respective pasts and their reasons for doing this)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Good Post @GuardianAngel ITA and I don't see any correlation between Jasmine and the AU show. Since this is the first season for Bette Canada, and the production team were even on the US Bette/JoJo set night one (CMIIW), I think if anything there may be some similarities to the US Bette show (considering they both have overnight dates and have had US Bette leads Jill and Kaitlyn as well as US contestants on their After Show).

That said, even with possible similarities in patterns to the US show, ITA it is more about Jasmine and what she is feeling and ultimately coming down to who the lead is chasing and who they keep even with their own doubts or concerns they still chase. IMO, I think Jas has been chasing KW and even more so since his HTD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:32 pm

lightredemption wrote:I still don't get why Jasmine and Kevin are simply being labeled as getting the 'hot and heavy' portrayal - their relationship seems a lot deeper than the one she has with Mikhel IMO (at least I feel they've had much more in depth discussions both about their respective pasts and their reasons for doing this)

AllAboutLove wrote:Good Post @GuardianAngel ITA and I don't see any correlation between Jasmine and the AU show. Since this is the first season for Bette Canada, and the production team were even on the US Bette/JoJo set night one (CMIIW), I think if anything there may be some similarities to the US Bette show (considering they both have overnight dates and have had US Bette leads Jill and Kaitlyn as well as US contestants on their After Show).

That said, even with possible similarities in patterns to the US show, ITA it is more about Jasmine and what she is feeling and ultimately coming down to who the lead is chasing and who they keep even with their own doubts or concerns they still chase. IMO, I think Jas has been chasing KW and even more so since his HTD.
Good Post I agree

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:23 pm

A question if you bring your 2 boyfriends home and the family said after the assessment the first word the first one he is honest answer questions without hesitation, is genuine, and then for the next person he seems genuine but!  what would you take from that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:53 am

reason wrote:A question if you bring your 2 boyfriends home and the family said after the assessment the first word the first one he is honest answer questions without hesitation, is genuine, and then for the next person he seems genuine but!  what would you take from that?

:uptonogood Naturally to go for the but ... or butt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:19 am

Sprite wrote:
reason wrote:A question if you bring your 2 boyfriends home and the family said after the assessment the first word the first one he is honest answer questions without hesitation, is genuine, and then for the next person he seems genuine but!  what would you take from that?

:uptonogood Naturally to go for the but ... or butt.

without hesitation the but ..- laugh out loud but a great butt helps too cantstopl rofl rotfl

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:44 am

giggling cantstopl It was not representing your buttuck it the word "but"  you guys are evil in a good way. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:18 pm

I can't spot the rose, but it's hard to tell. The 3rd FRC pic is brighter in the day IMO.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Rose10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Frc210

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Frf110

Mikhel

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Mikhel10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Mikhel14
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Mikhel15
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Mikhel16

This is not the first time that Jasmine has left her hands on Mikhel's waist. Along with not moving her body closer to him when he goes in for the kiss.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Mikhel17

Kevin
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Kevin10

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Ekvin_10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Kevinh10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SV99aZcRm0

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Not too sure if this preview has been posted

https://mobile.twitter.com/w_network/status/798916758409121792/video/1

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina