SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:50 am

Diana wrote:
Alanna wrote:Jared allows this all to go down. My gawshhhh, he was rubbing mud on Ashley's naked body like 2 weeks ago. This guy is a piece of work imo.
but Alanna, it's alllllllll Caila's fault. Just ask Leah.Suspect

leahblock I love @haibon_jared and I do feel bad for him in this situation. He's SUCH a good guy, there really needs to be more Jareds in the world.

leahblockSo @ashleyiaco told @CailaQuinn not to go to @BachParadise and she still went.... Lol
And went for @ashleyiaco's man #BreakingGirlCode

Omg I think I lived a scenario like this IRL. You know, some odd 20 years ago when I was a student at good old Washington Middle School. Ah, the good old days.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

girlcode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:51 am

I'm guessing millsy and MF didn't get the memo that Ashley I has veto power over who goes on BIP. no no

In what alternate universe was Jared ever "Ashley's man"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:53 am

If Ashley was really, REALLY in love with Jared, she'd set him free. She'd want him to be happy. I loved Nick giving it to her straight.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:56 am

Remember folks it's always the woman's fault. Only men should get the benefit of the doubt apparently.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:57 am

And re: Caila and Ashley telling her she "can't go" on Paradise. Just wtf??! So Caila has to turn down the opportunity, the paycheck, the chance for more camera time, the exposure for more IG add revenue, and yes, the chance to maybe "find love" all because Ashley I. said she can't?! Yeah, ok Regina George. Also I can't stand Leah. Ever. Shut up Gretchen Weiners. Just shut up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetine Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:59 am

I honestly felt bad for Leah because she seems to lack both self esteem and self awareness, but after tonight I can no longer feel bad for her. Why does she feel bad for Jared? She hardly knows the guy and there's like no one attacking him. I don't understand why she is attacking Caila, who is supposed to be her friend. She's so desperate for attention/validation

Velvetine

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:01 am

All I can say is thank goodness there are members of the bachelor franchise who are smart enough to see Ashley's crazy and be on Caila's side.

Between Ashley, Leah, and several others who needs friends when you have enemies like those.

girlcode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 87b72b10 girlcode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 86669110 girlcode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:02 am

The misogyny is too real. Poor Jared blah blah blah. I can't believe it's Caila who is getting the brunt of the hate. AshleyI had no right to make a girl she's met a few times promise that she wouldn't pursue someone. I cannot understand how Jared would still want to be friends with someone who deliberately told someone not to even meet him because they were afraid he'd like her?

And get out of here Leah. Breaking the girl code? The one where you befriend someone so you can control who they date because you fear that the guy you're obsessed with would like her? No thanks. That's exactly the kind of code that needs to be broken. These people are insane.

@umngirl who have been the one's who have supported her? I'm glad there's some.

Last edited by siena on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:02 am

I honestly don't think any of most of these people are truly terrible people. Oh, sure, I sit and judge and stark behind my computer. But my rational self knows no one is all good or all bad. They are just people with strengths and weaknesses like anyone.

That rationality stops with Leah. She's vile. Truly vile. I thought Caila was in her Bach clique?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:08 am

It was interesting to hear Ashley's take on Josh. She likes him -- said that he lights up a room when he walks in. It showed another side to him. For Amanda's sake, I hope that Josh is more nuanced than he seems on BiP.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:09 am

And Leah cares so much about #GirlCode right...

same reason she threw Lauren under the bus and lied to her about it right? Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:12 am

Diana wrote:And Leah cares so much about #GirlCode right...

same reason she threw Lauren under the bus and lied to her about it right? Rolling Eyes

Yep. Super rich coming from Leah of all people. She's a piece of work.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick