SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm

IA @MiniDiva along with Caila's interview on Huffington Post where she says she decided two days before. So yes, the producers were well aware of what they were doing and Miss Kardashwannabe should have known they were playing her. Especially when they told her not to tell Jared she was going. In her mind, she's thinking they told her that so as not to ruin his sudden manly instincts kicking in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:00 pm

I wonder if they detailed what "manly instincts" they were talking about.  TIA!   hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:23 pm

I guess she thought he would have an epiphany and profess his undying love for her and they lived happily ever after.

stupid

I have never been in that situation but I can tell you without any hesitation, if I liked someone and he wanted to be friends, there's no way in this world I'd ever chase him or hang on to him in hopes of it developing into something more. Never! I'd rather sit at home and eat  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1f369  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1f368  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1f370
laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Well from everything that's been sleuthed Caila and Jared are still dating so IMO it's not about her breaking his heart. The preview for next week is somewhat misleading. Caila does go on the date, but as the summary states, she's thinking about Jared the whole time. So they're quite quickly reunited by the sounds of it.

My reasoning behind the backlash is that AshleyI has strong roots in this franchise and it's a combination of people sticking with someone they have known longer/ and her position within the bach alum. The fact that no-one amongst them has really even critiqued why AshleyI should have ever felt she had the right to tell someone she'd hung out with a few times who she could or could not meet is astounding. Whatever moral code they're following IMO is more about conforming to what AshleyI wants than about protecting Jared or doing what's right.

I think it's terrible that AshleyI is using her social media platform to attack Caila, when it is Ashley's obsession that has caused so much heartache IMO. It's frustrating that people are willing to excuse Ashley's actions because they don't like Caila. I'm glad at least some people see through Ashley's delusions and just how manipulative and nasty she can be.

Last edited by siena on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:46 pm

They're all a bunch of asslickers to me.  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1f40f
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:50 pm

JMOAA: I don't recall a big history on this show of Bach Nation calling each other out.
They support readily.
They may have a loud silence. They may have tacit agreements.
With the exception of a few cases, I don't recall many food fights with cast other than those who love to cause a ruckus. (Not gonna name names as it's not their thread and don't want to go OT)
So for someone to come out and say this behavior is really wrong invites others to disagree and then lines are formed and battles initiated. I don't see that happening.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:57 pm

It's not so much that I care that they're not calling Ashley I as much as it bothers me how many of them are so obviously kissing Ashley I's azz while being dead silent about Caila. The whole thing reeks of "bitch, know your place" to me. I'm not inclined to give this cast of desperate famewhores the benefit of the doubt.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 pm

I call bs on all AshleyI's explanations and excuses. According to her, Jared told her in February that he has no romantic feelings for her, he just wants to be friends. Take that as your cue card, and follow it. Everything else is her manipulation and building up in her head. She's blaming Caila, the producers, Jared but has not once admitted that she herself is wrong. She's too old for these high school games, and it's twisted how her lack of romantic experiences is bought as her excuse. BS. He clearly told her he's not interesting in anything but friendship, she understands it, but refuses to respect it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:03 pm

I think it's more of a case of not biting the hand that feeds you, more than knowing their place or benefit of the doubt.
The newer bees want TPTB to profile them and give them more FaceTime. So I don't think they are going to risk much.
I would expect to see some back peddling if Caila and Jared actually become a couple.
It would not surprise me if Ashley I and Wells are basically a tv couple in order for Ashley to save face. I can't see them as a couple at all.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:04 pm

If they support Ashley I.'s behavior they are basically saying forcing Jared into a relationship is romantic. Like Leah Block saying Caila went after Ashley's "man"? Bitch, since when? This shouldn't even be about Caila "backstabbing" Ashley. It's about Ashley trying to sabotage a relationship so she gets the guy instead.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:(snipped)

I have never been in that situation but I can tell you without any hesitation, if I liked someone and he wanted to be friends, there's no way in this world I'd ever chase him or hang on to him in hopes of it developing into something more. Never! I'd rather sit at home and eat  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1f369  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1f368  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1f370
laugh out loud

I think that my personality comes across in my posts. Some of my traits: I'm very loyal; I can be stubborn; I don't give up easily; I can be fixated at times.

When I was 15 years old, I had a crush on a boy. I'll call him Chris (because that was his real name. LOL)  That crush lasted 5 years.  Yes, I said, 5 whole years, from age 15 to 20. During that time, I did go out on a few dates with other boys, and I had one 6 month relationship with another guy. I did, however, compare all the other boys to Chris and how I felt about him and how I thought we'd make the perfect couple. In my mind, Chris was the guy for me. We were friends at school and at work, and I threw out enough flirty clues that he knew I liked him. But, alas, none of my flirting worked and he remained my unrequited love. Until my true love (my DH) asked me out and I said Yes.

The point is, it's easy to build up a fantasized image in your own mind about how perfect a boy is for you. You have the luxury of projecting all of these good qualities onto him, without him ever having to prove himself to you. But, in my defense, I was a teenager. Ashley is in her late 20's, and she should know better by now. In my defense, I may have felt hurt when Chris asked out other girls, but I never verbally attacked any of them or created a problem for Chris. He was my friend, and he had the right to choose to date who he wanted to date. Also, in my defense, I still said Yes to other boys and gave them a chance. Ashley needs to do the same. She has no idea if she could be passing up the chance with her real true love. She needs to free her mind of Jared and move onward and upward. Just not with Wells, because I wouldn't want Wells to have to put up with her. Although, something tells me that Wells communication skills are far superior to Jared's and he'd put an end to anything he wasn't interested in. JMOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:14 pm

The psychology of the whole Ashley I thing is very interesting. Again, her dad's 90 second or so blip about her was very telling to me. It seems like he worshipped her and that every thing she did was walk on water and proud of her. It's important to love and support your child, but reality checks are important too, IMO for growth. No one is perfect, not even your princess.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick