SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Fan forum for Nick and Jen. Fan forum rules apply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:24 pm

I love this thread, thank you GA yes

I thought to post these here since they may apply to their relationship.
Jen liked these tweets about her and Nick https://twitter.com/jennifersaviano/likes and them being the hottest couple!

Vane Ascencio. ‏@vanessaascencio  
OMG OMG dying on #BachelorInParadise preview for tmw!!
Cant wait to see @jennifersaviano!! & with @viallnicholas28!!  teamnick - Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f60d  #HottestCouple THNKu  teamnick - Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f64c
Ronna Bourgeois ‏@m2witty
@CailaQuinn @jennifersaviano caila and jarrod / nick and jen....Yass and Yaass!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Very much looking forward to tonight, and meeting Jen (who I don't remember at all from Ben's season)
All of Jen's likes also make me think that they are still together in some way Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:56 pm

cantstopl IDK how to post videos from twitter, but this is gold https://twitter.com/BellMcbell/status/765590569166868480 (Jen liked it)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:57 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:59 pm

^^Now that is adorable! Nick's fans span all ages and genders!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:cantstopl IDK how to post videos from twitter, but this is gold https://twitter.com/BellMcbell/status/765590569166868480 (Jen liked it)

I love it! giggling I especially love that Jen liked it. I am excited about seeing these two onscreen!  :cutesmile!:

When you get way to into #thebachelor way to go @nickviall @hfergie11 by @michaelbmagic

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:27 pm

“As far as the Jen stuff… I did tell them at one point that this Jen girl, who you may or may not see in Paradise, was very attractive and I was very interested in meeting her. I never told anyone that I was coming for anyone specifically. I did tell Amanda when we went out that Jen, when she asked, I was like, ‘Listen, I want to meet Jen. I’m curious about her.’ I was upfront with that. I certainly never told Amanda we should date other people and that I only came for Jen or anything like that…”
Link to the article

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:cantstopl IDK how to post videos from twitter, but this is gold https://twitter.com/BellMcbell/status/765590569166868480 (Jen liked it)

When BIP becomes a sporting event. We already have brackets for the Bachelor and Bachelorette.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Rumor has it that they become one of the most solid couples of the season, but if they're still together now then they're keeping it up under wraps. Though they follow each other on social media (as most of the Bachelor Nation contestants do), they don't appear in each other's pictures or mentions. There are only two real outcomes considering they definitely get together on Bachelor in Paradise: either they broke up before the show ended, or they're still together but keeping it a secret because spoilers. According to Amanda, Nick has had his heart set on Jen since before the show began so it wouldn't be a surprise if the couple was still going strong (secretly).
Source/Article

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:19 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/16/jen-nick-viall-bachelor-in-paradise-video/

Lots of articles about the "couple":
http://www.bustle.com/articles/178943-are-jen-nick-still-together-after-bachelor-in-paradise-this-couple-might-be-built-to
http://cartermatt.com/217631/bachelor-paradise-3-spoilers-meet-jen-saviano-nick-vialls-new-love-interest/

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:27 pm

traveler90 wrote:Very much looking forward to tonight, and meeting Jen (who I don't remember at all from Ben's season)
All of Jen's likes also make me think that they are still together in some way Smiley

I can't remember too. But I'm looking forward to seeing her with Nick. Bring it on
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ladybug82
MonicaJM2001
SueSt
lleyki
Kashathediva