SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Nick knows just how to treat a woman and Jen is one beautiful girl ! They make one gorgeous couple and  I can't wait to see more of their relationship.....
IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:44 am

Here's another possible scenario that occurred to me- They do decide to part as friends at the end of BIP but stay in touch and then realise they can't be without each other and decide to give it a try. Meanwhile all the press rounds start for Nick with the airing of BIP, and on TV they both get to watch & re-live their story which intensifies the connection on both sides. Imo a great scenario, and also would explain the family support too. I would also settle for - fell in love on BIP and still together now! :sprinklehearts

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:47 am

giggling  I actually hope they didn't part "just as friends" ... but that they just didn't want to get engaged on BIP and thus if the option was "get engaged or break-up" they broke-up ... but ... if they actually broke up because they thought that there was nothing "better from there on" and that they've reached the peak on BIP (am I allowed to write that in fan-forum?) ... I can understand the "friendship" now ... BUT ... not knowing how their connection went (since we only saw the beginning) and seeing all the SM likes ... I can't imagine them "just as friends".

Now for all the sleuths ... we know only of 1 "rendezvous" in LA of 2 weeks ago ... is there any chance for more?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Update on SM activity

Jen's mom and Nick's sister liked Nick's IG post of Jen and Nick (so that's quite a few IG pics that both sides of the family have liked)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Jen kept her date card and posted it on her IG story  PINKHEART (credit to @riddlexo3)

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 C18b884f810da3a80f8fe1410b1bf515
from Jen's instagram story @jensav11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-26ufkGOqd6YG9lrNe
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Now that's a bad case of crabs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:51 pm

my internet provider is blocking me from seeing the last page, so I can only open till 4th and wishing the new post will direct me further ...

anyway, wanted to add that I'm still hopeful, but I don't want to bring bad luck with my "he won" ... like I've done before ... so I'm unsure how to approach this scenario ... it starts to feel like a "thriller" ... when I wouldn't want to watch, but still keep one eye open ... and it's the music that's actually scarier (the expectations and presumptions).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Now that's a bad case of crabs.
This one is better... :gotcha:
Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3oz8xKEQllRI0hOnUk
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:14 am

Ashley I.'s recap for Cosmo confirms that the editing short-changed Nick and Jen's date because Ashley admits that Jen actually got there before her. She confirms that when saying why she didn't use her date card to have a friend date with Nick. Speaking of, Ashley refers to Nick as her dearest friend and seems to really view him as someone she relies on.

It's amazing for someone the show tried to make out to be a villain how many people just seem to love him in real life. And funny enough this goes back to Andi's season. For all the villain edit Nick got, at the end of the season he was friendly with half of the guys.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:52 am

IMO when you are one of the older middle kids in a big family you are often thrown into a role negotiator, peace maker, bridge. It becomes second nature. I see this with Nick quite a bit.
Someone usually fills the bill of settling arguments, organizing things, advising and mini parenting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:41 pm

lleyki wrote:Ashley I.'s recap for Cosmo confirms that the editing short-changed Nick and Jen's date because Ashley admits that Jen actually got there before her. She confirms that when saying why she didn't use her date card to have a friend date with Nick. Speaking of, Ashley refers to Nick as her dearest friend and seems to really view him as someone she relies on.

It's amazing for someone the show tried to make out to be a villain how many people just seem to love him in real life. And funny enough this goes back to Andi's season. For all the villain edit Nick got, at the end of the season he was friendly with half of the guys.

Yes I read that too.
Ashley pretty much said one of the reasons she was so emotional over the Jared/Caila situations is that when she got there the two people who she would have confided in weren't there, Carly left soon after to go to the hospital with Evan and Nick was on a date.

Also she noted that the way the timing of the dates worked she didn't get to see Nick until being there for 24 hours (Nick was on a date, then Ashley was on night time, next day was cocktail and the men and women are separated) - so the talk on the beach was the first time she could talk to him. I am sure the producers knew that Nick was probably the only one that could talk her off a cliff / give her tough love and made sure they did not see/talk for an extended period of time so that she could have her breakdown.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ladybug82
MonicaJM2001
SueSt
lleyki
Kashathediva