SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:08 pm

Jen liked this pic of her and Nick on IG

I think they're my favorite couple so far Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60d Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60d #bachelorinparadise by @bachelorfans_

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Oh yes, the timing is perfected by TPTB. I'm also really curious what their date really looked like, it seems that there was so much more than just a boat to the private beach and escaping from crabs. Lunch maybe? Ah, now I can only use the imagination, because BIP doesn't reveal much.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:34 pm

The edit stands out to me this epi. Their date was interlaced with Evan's "emergency" date and Carly as his medicinal cure plus we find out after the fact that drama queen Ashley came later but was shown first. The why of it all must have some significance as the edit always tells a story. Amidst all this chaos is a smooth sailing Jen&Nick date.
Also odd, to me at least, there was no food on the yacht or champagne and Jen's wine glass was plastic.  And on the beach they weren't given the usual props, not even something to sit on. They just plopped down on the sand without wine or champagne or strawberries. Nada. Well, there were crabs but I doubt the design crew trucked them to the beach as there are animal law restrictions for filming.
Speaking of animals, Nick gives an ITM about being solo which is followed by a parrot with something in its beak followed by Jennifer's decent into Paradise.  From Ash's previous scene we know the parrot represents a producer. Did anyone catch what was in the parrot's beak?
I also noticed that at some point Jen's sarong was no longer around her hips while on the beach.

Curious to hear if anyone has thoughts on the edit.
Oh, and they are dressed in Christmas colors cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:07 pm

I can't help but wonder if Nick and Jen are together, why they haven't seen each other more often. He was never one for abiding by the rules in the past. Why would he suddenly fall into line? To avoid spoiling the ending? That doesn't seem like a good enough reason.  Everyone else has spilled the beans.  Why not them too?

And speaking of time spent together... Where are Nick and Jen this weekend?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:23 pm

OP ... I am questioning that too, why not seeing each other more IF ...
about spoiling it ... Nick is very, very cautious this time ... almost more than ever ... so it seems to me that the ENDING is more important than ever ... that he, like TPTB, want to keep a surprise ... although we know it is already spoiled, sooo? IDK why? ... I give myself an answer, but not sure to trust it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:36 pm

OnePromise wrote:I can't help but wonder if Nick and Jen are together, why they haven't seen each other more often. He was never one for abiding by the rules in the past. Why would he suddenly fall into line? To avoid spoiling the ending? That doesn't seem like a good enough reason.  Everyone else has spilled the beans.  Why not them too?

Nick - no clue
Jen - latest IG pic geotag is LA

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:37 pm

notarose wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I can't help but wonder if Nick and Jen are together, why they haven't seen each other more often. He was never one for abiding by the rules in the past. Why would he suddenly fall into line? To avoid spoiling the ending? That doesn't seem like a good enough reason.  Everyone else has spilled the beans.  Why not them too?

Nick - no clue

Is Nick not in LA too?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:41 pm

reason wrote:
notarose wrote:

Nick - no clue

Is Nick not in LA too?

:yes: just checked his last tweet which has an LA geotag.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Looks like both Nick and Jen are in LA and they both liked tweets with them tagged in them about each other as a couple
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Jen's photo on IG was taken in LA three weeks ago for the shoot with Valorie Darling. I don't think that she is actually there now. Last night she was in Fort Lauderdale out with her sister and friend Kelly (who was #teamnick during Kaitlyn's season).

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:15 pm

OnePromise wrote:Jen's photo on IG was taken in LA three weeks ago for the shoot with Valorie Darling. I don't think that she is actually there now. Last night she was in Fort Lauderdale out with her sister and friend Kelly (who was #teamnick during Kaitlyn's season).

Proof, I suppose, that you can geotag with actually being there.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:22 pm

NR Great profile pic!!
Glad to see you back. hi
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Jen Saviano - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ladybug82
MonicaJM2001
SueSt
lleyki
Kashathediva